[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 36

File: male-female.png (40KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.png
40KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
How do I start enjoying blowjobs? My girlfriend loves them, but they don't do anything for me.

I literally cannot tell her (or any other woman I've been with for that matter) how to make it more enjoyable for me. Everytime I'm being sucked my dick just goes limp eventually and I'm never even close to climax.

It's like I lack the vocabulary to tell them what to do. How do I help women (and myself) figure this shit out?
>>
>>18717912
I envy you
>>
Why are women mean?
>>
Girls, Your honest opinion on timid boy
>>
>>18717922
Why? Because I get free shit I don't want?

I can send you a bunch of stuff you don't enjoy either, free of charge!
>>
>>18717931
I don't have the patience for anyone like that, male or female.
>>
>>18717912
well, sucking your big toe is the most similar feeling to getting a bj. Maybe try sucking hers to estabilish what feels good.
>>
>>18717932
My gf doesn't like blowjob for me
>>
>>18717934
I see where you're coming from, but that would only work if I had sucked my own dick before.
>>
>>18717937
maybe she would if you stopped enjoying them?
>>
>>18717939
no. you can suck your own toe. And hers. She can do the same as well. Thus you can fully compare the feelings.

Also, let her play, try new, different things. For example licking balls is fantastic imo.
>>
>>18717941
Nox exactly
>>
What's the best way to prove to somebody you're over them? If you found somebody else would they deserve to know that about you? If you should let them know, how long should you wait until you tell them?
>>
>>18717959
>What's the best way to prove to somebody you're over them?
If you feel you have to prove it, then you're not over them at all.
>>
>>18717959
I think the best proof that you are over somebody to that "somebody" is to live on unhindered, while not trying to prove anything to them anymore.
>>
>>18717962
this
>>
>>18717962
I don't feel like I have to prove anything but I think that's just another pride thing. I don't like how my pride lately has made me distant from others
>>
>>18717975
>I don't like how my pride lately has made me distant from others
wait, what
that should be exactly the reason not to prove anything to anybody
I don't get it
>>
>>18717912
If you have trouble enjoying a blowjob, then both of you are doing it wrong.
Blowjob is something both partner should enjoy.
For me I love watching his face and all the moans he can’t contain! My favourite part though is after he’s come and I continue a little longer, then finish by licking the his whole length while looking him straight in the eyes. It drives him wild.
>>18717927
In what way?
>>18717931
As in passive?
Neutral I guess, though I hate a man that's a doormat.
>>
>Girls
How do I ask my gf to let me put her night loition on her body without sounding like I want sex?
>>
>>18717931
Not interested. I'm loud and boisterous and I want my bf to match me.
>>
>>18717927
Because they can get away with it.
>>
>>18717933
>>18717982
>>18717995
Don't women really dislike this type man to date? All of the women I know look down on them as a loser
>>
>>18718019
>All of the women I know look down on them as a loser
That's why I asked, timid in what way?
There's a difference between picking your fights, and letting other people walk over you.
>>
>>18718034
Seems like beta and autism and nervous
>>
>>18718041
>beta
What is a beta?
A virgin? NEET?
For me a beta is a man that can't take care of himself and others physically and psychologically.
>>
>>18718049
Virgin type
>>
>>18718053
Virgins are not beta.
It's a meme made by /b/.
>>
>>18718049

This is a hero not a beta
>>
>>18718061
Who can't talk to woman
>>
>>18718070
How's called who do not want to talk to them anymore?
>>
Girls, why are you so picky? I'm an average guy, not too bad looking at all, cannot seem to get a date.
>>
>Guys & Girls
What do you think of girls with long fingernails?
>>
>>18718092
harmful during sex. Not cool.
Also, I like them natural, never painted.
>>
Girls, What do you think of shy boy?
>>
Girls, what do you think of pic related?
Do you think it's childish? cute? romantic?
>>
>>18718092
Kinda gross desu.
>>
>>18717982
>If you have trouble enjoying a blowjob, then both of you are doing it wrong.
that is the part I realized on my own.

Question is, how to do it right?
>>
>>18718092
hot as fuck, but I'm into fake nails, aggressive makeup and even fake boobs
>>
This isn't a gender based question, but this is the most active thread on the board. Anyway, I applied to college 6 years ago but had to drop out due to family reasons, I want to go back now. How hard would that be, do I have to reapply as if I never existed? I still have my ancient ID.
>>
>>18718105
What are you both doing?
Does she just suck your penis? does she fondle your balls? does she lick it? tease it with her teeth? flick it with her tongue?
Did she try to deep-throat?

What about you? do you encourage her? do you guide her? strike her hair?
>>
How do you reply to an ex who's started texting asking how you are and what you've been up to, after she initially ghosted you after breaking up almost 6 months ago?

I saw her a couple times at friends parties but pretty much ignored me, couldn't look me in the eye. I haven't answered her yet, I know I could just be cordial and say good or fine but probably looking for attention
>>
>>18718092
Cute. But if they're painted, then not cool, like >>18718094 said.
>>
>>18718108
fuck off of this place, please.
>>
>>18718115

Ok
>>
File: 1505265120863.png (413KB, 986x680px) Image search: [Google]
1505265120863.png
413KB, 986x680px
>Girls
Your thoughts on bondage?
>>
Man this thread is full of pervs.

Grow up kiddos and have a healthy sexuality.

T. A Man
>>
File: crazy girls.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
crazy girls.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18717927
>>18717931
>>18717993
>>18718087
>>18718096
>>18718097
>>18718136
You all need to find new hobby.
>>
>>18718139
>>18718141
This is a thread to answer sensitive questions in an anonymous manner.
You can't ask a random guy how many times does he masturbate in a day, or ask a random girl if she likes anal.

It's through these threads that people gain confidence to get into a relationship then ask those questions IRL.
>>
>>18718113
Don't talk to her at all. Even if you give a courteous reply you might be tempted to talk to her more. The two of your are through, chances are her new shit didn't work out so she wants to use her ex until something new comes along.
>>
>>18718113
>replying to an ex
Lol. Install app and block her number. Let the bitch die alone with her cat.
>>
>>18718145

Precisely, this is what I meant. These guys are horny and only ask for jerking off aid
>>
>>18718153
>These guys are horny and only ask for jerking off aid
Huh? While some anons who lurk the thread might use some Q/A as fap material I'm genuinely curious about >>18718097 which is why I asked it, because my GF doesn't like it when I rest my head on her lap, and tell me to grow up.
>>
>>18718145
Provide more context and prove you are not just that anon who invents bullshit questions to have fap material then. If you cant be arsed to type long question, provide context and why exactly do you ask, why would anybody bother to write you paragraphs and hoping they will fit randomly into what you wanted to read about?

Also worry about your relationship problems once and only you actually are in one.

>>18718108
Unless you finished successfuly semester and told your study department you want to "pause" the course, you will have to apply as grand new student to first year as anybody else who never been there. Also what family reasons? Drugs and depression?

>>18718158
Then invent new types of cuddling. And question yourself if the relationship is worth the struggle if she wont provide you in what you want.
>>
>>18718161
>Also what family reasons? Drugs and depression?

No, I had to dropout to babysit/take care of my younger sister. I'm finally just now getting some breathing room
>>
>>18718161
>If you cant be arsed to type long question
>"Keep questions short for more answers."
>>
>>18718161
>Then invent new types of cuddling. And question yourself if the relationship is worth the struggle if she wont provide you in what you want.
We cuddle like normal I guess, she's on top of me, I spoon her and it's alright.
The issue is when "I want to be cuddled", she think of it as a childish and being needy thing.
I've been with her for ~3 years now, and I've never been with anyone besides her.

So do most girls share her opinion, that it's childish thing if the man want to be cuddled?
>>
>>18718164
That is admirable of you that you sacrificed your best years to change diapers unless your family literally blackmailed you to do so.

Go to uni. You will be a more older than average student there, but you will be also more mature and hopefully use condoms when sleeping with younger peers. Also search job market before you apply. It is pretty lame and dumb to get a degree which wont land you a job.

>>18718166
>current year
>reading rules or FAQ
Congratulations on playing yourself. This is anarchy place. There are no rules. Just dont make mods mad.
>>
>>18717912
do you have the mark of the jew? if you had circumcision no wonder you don't feels shit
>>
File: mommy issues.jpg (28KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
mommy issues.jpg
28KB, 723x350px
>>18718172
Even if by some miracle 10 different femanons tell you there isnt better thing than being mom like when cuddling their boyfriend, what difference will that make? Will you print this thread and smack your gf with it as a proof you are entitled for cuddling and coerce her to have it your way?

You either find compromise or break up. There is no other way. If you want to make it to the marriage, you both need to "grow up", stop shaming each other (telling her/to you that X is childlish is just another way of shaming) and learn how to express your needs and desires. Tldr COMMUNICATE! Would it kill her if she played mom part a little? Would it kill you if you stopped leaving dirty socks all over the apartment? Talk to her, not /adv.

Besides, have you talked about dangerous questions like number of children, who will cook and who will work? I doubt you will break up over mommy issues.
>>
>>18718174
>unless your family literally blackmailed you to do so.

At the start no but later yes, which makes me think it was only so easy at the start because I agreed easily. When I told my dad I wanted out and needed to move my life forward he blew up on me. I'm 24 and have absolutely nothing to show for it, I feel like my life's slipping away while I'm chained down to responsibilities that aren't even mine.
>>
File: money arent goal just tool.png (260KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
money arent goal just tool.png
260KB, 500x392px
>>18718198
Well in anglo sphere parents throw their children out from house at age 18, give them 0 money and either let them work shit job while paying rent and doing 0 savings or take student loans they will never pay back once they ultimately fail the course anyway. So maybe your family is still better than this.

>nothing to show for it
Except superb parenting skills? Responsibility? Being way more mature and realistical than your peers who had their life served on silver plate? You arent as worthless as you think.

Learn how to assert your dominance a little and stand your ground. If you want to study, do it. Tell your dad it is time he pay you back for your service by paying for your school.

Just really make sure you wont fall for humanities degree. That is literal scam.
>>
>>18718208
>Except superb parenting skills? Responsibility? Being way more mature and realistical than your peers who had their life served on silver plate? You arent as worthless as you think.

That made me feel a bit better, thanks anon.
>>
>>18718192
>Will you print this thread and smack your gf with it as a proof you are entitled for cuddling and coerce her to have it your way?
Nope, I feel it would make me understand her more.
>You either find compromise or break up. There is no other way
That's black or white mentality.
>COMMUNICATE!
WE ARE.
She doesn't like me sucking on her nipples but still let me, and I don't like her to finger my butthole but I still let her.
The point of the question is to see other femanons opinion.
You're just derailing the thread at this point.
>dangerous questions
2 or 3, both of us. and if you think those questions are the very bases of the future of a relationship, then you haven't been in a relationship.

Also what mommy issue?
If a guy want to rest his head on a woman thighs -which are very soft and warm- then by the same logic men who are into breast have mommy issues as well.
>>
Is girls being into cuckqueaning rare? It appeals to me to fuck a different girl in front of my girlfriend and not let her have any of the fun.

Yes I love her but I also like the idea of watching her get jealous and frustrated that I'm enjoying another girl in front of her.
>>
>>18717931
timid boys are qts as long as we aren't talking severe anxiety disorder flavored timidness.

>>18718087
maybe you're boring. sounds like it based on your low-effort post.

>>18718092
i like them aesthetically, but i find them impractical. i keep mine short with a clear coat to prevent breakage.

>>18718158
>>18718218
when people are saying mommy issues, they usually are referring to men who want their partner to treat them like they are their child with emotional and physical coddling with low/no reciprocation.

i love to cuddle my boyfriend, but he definitely thrives on physical attention that's 100% focused on him because he didn't have any kind of proper parent affection growing up and had to baby his adult family members. he DOES have mommy issues. ''please cuddle me'' requests can definitely come across as a bit childish, but lucky for him i have a thing for being a carer and have issues when it comes to receiving attention like that that I'm p sure are tied to my schizotypy. i can't blame any woman who doesn't want to be the one giving that sort of focused attention, especially when they don't want it themselves. ask her about why she doesn't like it.

>>18718136
i'm more likely to tie someone else up than let anyone tie me up.

>>18718225
i'm sure someone out there is into it, but i would personally be completely turned off by the prospect. one of the few hard lines i draw for fetishes is the involvement of a 3rd person.
>>
How do you keep a girl interested through text? I start talking to someone and I feel like they lose interest in the first couple days? I don't want to keep asking boring question about them, so how do I get her talking?
>>
File: 1504380540838.png (676KB, 753x713px) Image search: [Google]
1504380540838.png
676KB, 753x713px
>>18717899
Asking once more - do you girls ever get bored of a guy and just lose interest? Why, and how to avoid it?
>>
>>18718350
i only ever got bored of a guy once, and it really was because he was sort of stupid. i don't mean that in a hateful way, he just was someone satisfied with doing very little and thinking about even less. i think he's living a happy life with a gf similar to him now, but we were completely incompatible.

that aside, every long term relationship sometimes experiences lulls where one or both people feel that they're not as connected. this can usually be fixed with discussion and tends to come from either partner worrying about something/being resentful etc and not bringing it up. both can feel that something is off, but the problem is being ignored.
>>
>>18718333
>cuddle
While it's true my parents were emotionally unavailable to me, I don't believe myself to have mommy issues because I like to get intimate with my GF.
I've asked her, and she said it was childish, I guess in her mind a man should be the one to cuddle not the girl.

Men need emotional support too, but tbqh she give me a very relaxing massage whenever she can which I fall sleep during it.
>>
>>18718338

Texting is inherently boring, unless you're already close with the person and can talk about things that actually matter. Sure, some girls (especially shy ones, who might be nervous in person) like texting, so with those you might have success even with boring questions. But generally, texting in early relationship is mostly good for setting up face to face meetings. Trying to get to know someone via texting is always sort of dull and not very effective because of the lack of non-verbal cues.

>>18718350
Yes, it happens. Mostly because initial interest is often based on few facts and a lot of imagination, so one you get to know the guy, it might turn out he's not that interesting at all. There's no sure way to avoid it, some people just don't click the right way at all. But it's always good to avoid traditionally boring things, like always talking about the same things, only communicating via texting (refer above) or being too demanding or aloof.
>>
What makes you completely avoid messaging someone? Like, not even leaving them on seen?
>>
>>18718373
>Mostly because initial interest is often based on few facts and a lot of imagination

In other words don't get to know the person?
>>
Guys:

Has your gf ever made you insecure? If so, how did you deal with it?
>>
>>18718371
does she request cuddles or that sort of thing from you? i would consider it wrong if she wants that type of thing from you but doesn't want you to have it. i would take issue with that. i'm aware of the irony in this since i enable my bf to do that exact thing, but i don't have a desire for that kind of thing. and i don't know, ''mommy issues'' definitely isn't a properly defined term, but my bf doesn't have sexual dysfunctions. he just has high physical affection and positive reinforcement needs, and that's the part that i consider mommy issues.
>>
>>18718381

Well, yes, there's a reason why girls like mysterious men, it leaves more room for imagination to fill the gaps with whatever she happens to prefer. But if you keep it up too long, appearing mysterious will eventually start to look like disinterest and purposeful avoidance to her.
>>
>>18718379
not giving a fuck about them or intensely disliking them.

>>18718381
that's sort of a pathetic idea. the point of dating is to discover if you're compatible, not to be enamored with someone, latch onto them, then come up with ways to extend the honeymoon period. figure out how to deal with things instead of inventing avoidance tactics.
>>
>>18718379
Atrocious grammar. I will always read a message, even if I hate the person, unless the way they type physically hurts me.
>>
>>18718394
Yes, she went to a better college then me and had a higher paying job.
And she knew some stuff that I didn't know how to do, and her parents were rich.
>how did you deal with it?
I worked myself to the bone.
I still feel insecure sometimes, and I believe she regret being so overachiever, because her ex-bf from her circle were assholes and cheated on her.
>>
>>18718395
>does she request cuddles or that sort of thing from you?
Not in a direct way.
>>
>>18718430
then i really doubt it's a matter of her thinking men are responsible for cuddling women, she probably genuinely finds it universally childish. if i were in your shoes i would explain that receiving physical affection is important/valuable to you and that you don't feel that it's childish to request it. if she won't budge on that, then i would want to know from her why she finds it childish and why she wants to avoid childish things so much. it's possible you're incompatible in this way, but i would be very surprised if she couldn't make a compromise about it since it really isn't anything much.
>>
>Girls
How do you show/hint that you're interested in a guy?

Does playing songs of unrequited love count as a hint?
>>
>>18718458
that's vague. is she sending them to you? playing one out loud while you're in the room?
>>
Are girls generally repulsed by a large cock that curves somewhat to the side? Not quite as curvy as your average banana but still a noticable curve
>>
>>18718464
i don't think so. it might be intimidating if it's super large and curved, but not repulsive. a curve is pretty common.
>>
>>18718394
she had the strength to work hard to achieve her goals when I was consummed by depression and marasm.
I never dealt with it. 3 months later we broke up for mostly unrelated reasons
>>
>>18718462
We car pool, and she play them through the car's radio.
She play it only when her and I alone in the car so the latter I guess.
>>
Guys, is there a certain shape of vagina that you find repulsive?
>>
This post is from a male point of view.

I had a pretty intense relationship with a woman with an equally intense breakup, and we recently resumed communication with one another. She's made some flirtatious remarks at me but I'm wrestling with mental illness so I can't reciprocate. There's something weird she keeps doing however - when introducing me to her friends (who are mostly male) or being introduced to my friends, she immediately tells them we used to be sexually involved. I'm apathetic about it but curious as to why she is so emphatic about this. Any theories?
>>
>average intelligence
>average face
>average job
>average body
>average height
>average education
>average apartment
>average car
>average hobbies that people consider a waste of time
>below average social skills
>way below average sexual skills
>way below average flirting skills
I guess wageslaving alone and jacking off to high heavens is the way to go for me, eh?
>>
>>18718524
She's doing it so she can laugh with her friends
>LMAO GURRRLL THAT LOSER???? OH MY GOD YOU'RE SOOOO CRAZYYYYYY
>>
>>18718526
Why?
>>
>>18718540
Who the fuck wants the spitting image of boring averageness combined with bad sexual and social skills?
>>
>>18718402
Cool, thanks. I just wanted to be sure before writing off anyone who says they want someone mysterious.
>>18718406
Yeah, that's what it is. I never said anything about being enamored, or latching onto someone, unless your idea of monogamy is latching onto someone.
>>
>>18718484
that shit made out of penis for transvestites.
all other shapes are between good and fantastic
>>
>>18718541
come on, you have a job.This alone makes you good enough
>>
>>18718541
If you don't like being average then do somethinig about it. You can improve EVERYTHING but your height. If you don't like your body then work out. If you don't like your job then get a better one. If you're bad with women then practice.

You're average because you have this defeatist mindset that you were born into averageness and have no personal agency, but I suspect you already know this and would rather just have people tell you to kys and give up.
>>
>>18718394

yes. I dealt with it by bottling it up because I cant show emotions or insecurity because it makes me look unattractive and weak
>>
>>18718554
>If you don't like your body then work out.
When? My work day with commuting counted is 10,5 hrs and I suspect all ways to get results require a hefty daily time investment.
>If you don't like your job then get a better one.
Yeah, nah. "Get a better one". Really? I was lucky for once in my life to get this one.
>If you're bad with women then practice.
When, where and how?
>>
File: 1330898124760.png (75KB, 316x208px) Image search: [Google]
1330898124760.png
75KB, 316x208px
Girls

where is a good place to meet you? Im tired of going to bars to try and find someone, but I feel like it would be creepy to flirt with someone in the supermarket or something. How do I go about flirting with women out in public? I sometimes notice women staring at me and have no idea what to say
>>
>>18718589
10,5 with 7 hours of sleep still leaves 6,5 hours of free time. If you can't spare 2 hours every few days then stop whining and get comfortable with an average body. If you're not willing to invest into a new career then stop whining and get comfortable working and average job 10,5 hours a day. As for women you'll just have to do what all the other people do since you're so average, talk to them at parties and other social gatherings. Talk to people in public every day until you get better at socializing.
>>
>>18718524

youre both 20 years old and retarded
>>
>LADIES

How do I score a milf? If you were older, what would turn you on?

>FELLAS
Has anyone here ever banged a MILF? How did you do it? Tips?
>>
>>18718601
>I feel like it would be creepy to flirt with someone in the supermarket or something. How do I go about flirting with women out in public?
Only if you make it creepy. Make an effort to talk to strangers as much as possible, both men and women. If you talk with interesting women who you click with right away then you start flirting.
>>
>>18718613
>since you're so average, talk to them at parties and other social gatherings.
My failures do not stem from a lack of trying in this case. I tried, I failed or got rejected later in favor of a better pick. Nowadays vast majority of my "parties" and "social gatherings" is me, my long time friend and his girlfriend. Frankly, I always feel like I'm a third wheel anyway during such evenings at pubs or bars or where-ever.
>>
>>18718638
Then you try again and again and again until you succeed. Find new people to party with or attend club events.
>>
>>18718526
>average face
What's your score?
>>
>>18718625
>Has anyone here ever banged a MILF?

no, but once a few years ago, I was in a bar and I had grown a mustache before ironic mustaches were a thing, and this older couple thought it was hillarious and I started talking to them, and the WHOLE time, the milf was at first feeling my mustache, then put her arm around my waist, then she started feeling my mustache again and she did this thing where she kissed her fingers and then pressed them on my lips. Then the husband told me they were swingers and he wanted me to go back to their place and he wanted to watch me fuck his wife. I was weirded out and just basically ran out of the bar though.
>>
>>18718643
>Then you try again and again and again until you succeed
Kind of like lottery? Just keep paying for lottery tickets, you'll win some day, I promise!
>find new people to party with or attend club events
Where do I find a new social circle to go out with now that school's done? My ass? And what are "club events"?
>>
>>18718646
/soc/ gave me 4s and 5s
>>
>>18718554
>You can improve EVERYTHING but your height.
In theory that sound plausible, but near impossible to do.
>body
This can be done through hard work and TIME, which you can't easily have.
>job
Extremely difficult, it's not easy to get a better job than the current one, if you can you you wouldn't have the crappy job you already have.
Maybe if you work part time, then any other job would seem like a better job.
For a full time the current job is the best you could get for age/experience/education level
>women
Because of the last two reasons, your pool of women would be those with very low standards, as long as you have working dick you're good enough.
>>
>>18718625

28, currently have two FWB's; one is 52, the other 68. Just found some ugly horny women online that wanted to screw and it was really that simple. Both are widows. They're ugly, one is pretty fat, but pussy is pussy.

I did fuck a 40 year-old when I was in college years ago. Started out by sucking my dick in exchange for me writing an essay for her (community college), and ended up moving in with her the whole time I went to college and we'd do all kinds of deranged shit. She's even bring some of her friends over and I've have to eat all of them out, let them all piss on me at the same time, foursomes (one pegged me, one fucked me, and I ate the pussy of the third, etc. Really kinky shit. Wasn't into all of it but she paid all of my bills and gave me a $500 monthly allowance on top of that.
>>
>>18718666
>/soc/ gave me 4s and 5s
Use neutral opinion satan.
http://hotness.ai/
>>
>>18718682
Got 6 and 4 on two different pics
>>
>>18718691
All pics with good lighting?
>>
Girls and guys:

I was planning on leaving my boyfriend because he's violent and controlling of me, especially when we're high together.

Last night though, we were high and he started talking about his mental history and about the fact that he was abused by his mum into taking drugs which effected him psychologically.

I now feel guilt over the thought of leaving him - what should I do?
>>
>>18718703
Yup. The one with slightly worse got me a 6.
>>
File: f4 abort.png (23KB, 105x134px) Image search: [Google]
f4 abort.png
23KB, 105x134px
>me and fwb break up
>hit it up with another chick in 3ish weeks
>we have sex and after i finish, all i want is her gone
>know that new girl wants a relationship at the end of it
I feel like a cunt
>>
I'm a city boy who recently moved to the country. What do rural girls like?
Can I plan on living like a virgin NEET

and by recently I mean like 3 weeks ago
>never been in this kind of environment
lot of pro-trumps (not that I'm against it)

lot of sportsy type of women compared to what I'm used to.
>should I just give up hope?
>>
Started college this week and I like this girl in my class, we haven't introduced each other yet and we only see each other once a week but when we were walking out to go home we smiled at each other as we went past each other.

I think I can it hit off with her but haven't been in the game in years, how do I go about it? I was thinking of introducing myself next week and ask if she'd like to have tea together at lunch, how does that sound?
>>
>>18718708
Then you're 4.
>>
>>18718706
Stop getting him high
Continue relationship
See what happens
????
Profit
>>
>>18718671
>everything is impossible, there is no way i can improve myself or have fun so i shouldn't even try
you have a shitty attitude and will be miserable
>>
>>18718715

>"muddin'" (this is where you take a vehicle and go drive around in the mud and make a goddamn fucking mess; not an activity I like but it gets a lot of the redneck chicks horny as fuck, plus they love a big truck anyway because that's what their daddy has
>shootin' - self-explanatory, if you can't shoot a gun, you won't impress most of those chicks
>horses - if you own at least two horses, guaranteed pussy. When I was a teenager we had horses (and a farm) and I could bring a girl over during the summer while my parents were working, let her ride a horse for an hour or two, and by hour three she'd be riding me
>bud lite - not my thing but redneck bitches love it
>rebel flags - it's a southern thing
>chewing tobacco - yes, even women like it

though you can surprise the hell out of one of them by doing some kinky shit in bed. they ain't used to it because 90% of the country bumpkin fucks they fuck just know missionary and might rub their tongue on their pussy for a few seconds.
>>
File: da18-Djn.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
da18-Djn.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>18718719
Well, I'm fucking ugly then. Honestly explains a few things.
>>
>>18718730
>will be miserable
Not at all, I've embraced the averageness and found joy in it.
>>
>>18718730
,>t. someone who has no problem socializing, isn't ugly and has connections
Sure is easy speaking from a position of privilege, isn't it?
>>
>>18718752
Be positive that's all.
>>
>Girls
How can I tell your flirty and not just friendly?
>>
>>18718717
Aimed at boys and girls
>>
>>18718738
Doesn't sound like it by your initial complaints.
>>18718752
>someone else has it better than me, therefore i shouldn't try because life isn't fair
back at it again with the excuses and the shitty attitude
>>
>>18718764
You can't fathom how I angry I got from that fucking useless post. Easy for you to fucking say you fucking cunt.
>>
>>18718773
>Doesn't sound like it by your initial complaints.
I'm not >>18718526 dingus.
The only thing I complain from is my bad knee.
>>
>>18718768
Flirt back you troglodyte
>>
Will I ever get to feel like a real man while I still have gyno/
>>
>>18718773
>back at it again with the excuses and the shitty attitude
It wasn't an excuse, it was an implication that you don't have any fucking idea because of your inherent head start.
>>
>>18718797
>Flirt back you troglodyte
How? Should I compliment her looks? That sound like sexual harassment for me.
>>
>>18718804
I'm antisocial, average at best and my supposed connections have never gotten me a job or education. Where is my head start? You make excuses because you assume that everyone who isn't as miserable as you must have something special.
>>
>>18717959
The best way to prove you're over somebody is to cut them out of your life and live as if you never knew them. I know because I'm on the receiving end of this. Girl broke my heart, got with another guy, blocked me on all communication and hasn't mentioned my name since the last time I contacted her (in a futile effort to pick up where we left off). I think last time we talked she was baffled that I was still hung up on her. I knew she was over me then.
>>
How can you tell the difference between when a woman is just entertaining you because she has no better options or when she's really into you?
>>
>>18718092
I find fake long nails trashy and disgusting. Plain painted nails are fucking adorable though.
>>
>>18718816
>You make excuses because you assume that everyone who isn't as miserable as you must have something special.
Where is this peace of mind everyone else has? What creates it? I assune people have something special because they evidently do, or at least aren't ugly because let's face it, a man who's 4/10 is more like 2/10 in a girl's eyes.
>>
How many "I have lots of homework"-s do you guys take before you quit trying to set up a date with a girl?
I usually keep it to 2. Anything more feels like grovelling.
>>
Apart from bars and clubs, what are acceptable venues for meeting women?

I find it very hard to get a word out to anyone in bar and clubs because the only places quiet enough to sustain conversation have no women.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: lifting don't cure autism.gif (2MB, 380x263px) Image search: [Google]
lifting don't cure autism.gif
2MB, 380x263px
>>18717899
Okay females of /adv/, here's the situation:

>meet girl at summer job
>start to have a crush on her
>she starts flirting like crazy with me when we're out on a backcountry expedition but we're taking care of kids for a week together 24/7 so neither of us can do jack shit about it
>even so we had some long days together and get to know one another
>everything on the expedition goes to shit, other staff-members suck ass so she and I are basically running the show
>I'm the only person she can rely on and vice versa but we get through it
>expedition ends
>I have to move across the country back to where I live and go to school
>She has to go work in another region
>find out from another female coworker who I'm really good friends with that she really likes me, thinks I'm cute, but acknowledges the timing and distance
>everyone knows she's shy as fuck in general but she goes completely cold with me for another week until she leaves
>now she's out in the southwest working while I'm on the east coast
>text with her a bit here and there
>she tells me "don't become a stranger"
>I tell her I'll be back next summer and want to hang out with her again

So what the fuck do I do? It's been about a month and a half since we saw each other and I'm not gonna see her for at least another 8 months. We bonded pretty well while we were out there together. She's chronically lonely, feels inadequate about herself with this type of stuff and has some bad stuff in her past like me, that's sort of why I like her honestly among a million other reasons. Is it possible to keep someone like that interested in you until you see them again? Do I even stand a chance?
>>
>>18718859
Get a hobby. Even if your hobbies don't include other girls, you can enlarge your social circle - men have wives/girlfriends, they have female friends.
Otherwise - classes, volunteering.
>>
>>18718848
Meditation, exercise, better diet (stop eating junk foods and processed sugars) and better sleep (this one is most important) can help. Get laid if you can too.
>>
>>18718873
>Get laid if you can too.
I assume you threw that one in just to spite me?
>>
>>18718867
No man. LDR do not work for this reason. I'll give you a simple math equation that might help you understand

Love + time - distance = hate
>>
>>18718888
Oh fuck no I would never do an LDR. I'm hoping to be out in her region for good anyways by next summer because there are better schools and I have a network for great job opportunities out there anyway. I'm not just picking my life up and destroying it for some girl.
>>
>>18718848
Confidence
>>
>>18718814
Kek are you serious? Just say she looks good or ask whether she did something new with her hair and go from there ... How is that sexual harassment?
>>
>>18718905
>How is that sexual harassment?
I got fired from a part time job for telling my co-worker she smelled nice.
>>
File: 1501634770307.gif (1MB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1501634770307.gif
1MB, 300x199px
I'm affraid that girls will only love me because of my wealth and status. This is an incredibly depressing concern for me. What do?
>>
>>18718940
Be a good, attractive person.
>>
>>18718940
Im afraid girls wont love me even though i am wealthy.
>>
about to meet a girl for a date and gonna sleep at her apt for the night in a few days

do I shave my pubes? If so, how? I have a regular, but cheap razor and an electric trimmer I use for my beard

this might be a stupid question, but I've never been in this situation before
>>
File: 1497367294967.jpg (57KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1497367294967.jpg
57KB, 784x643px
>>18717899
>Meet nice girl
>She likes a more attractive guy
It hurts, girls...
>>
Girls:
When it is ok to text a girl after a date?
>>
>>18719052
First time shaving?
Just trim as close as you can.
>>
What would you think if you went to sleep with a guy but he couldnt get hard out of nerves

...Im asking for a friend
>>
File: 546.jpg (56KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
546.jpg
56KB, 800x531px
>>18719059
That sucks brah.
>>
>>18719062
technically, no, the first time was in highschool, for a swimming class, I was embarrassed by my pubes because I thought everyone shaved it
I cut it clumsily with scissors
yeah, I know
>>
I've been talking to this girl for a bit and we really click. I feel like there's real relationship potential but have no idea how to start one, what do?
>>
>>18719090
Ask her out for fucking coffee you nonce
>>
>>18719063
Depends if it's a hook up or a meaningful relationship. The former, I would probably be annoyed. The latter, I would be compassionate and understanding - and probably ask him to blow me instead ;)
>>
>>18719065
Appreciate it. I am strong, but he is taller.
>>
>>18718848
>Where is this peace of mind everyone else has? What creates it?
Acceptance. Understand that a lot of things about the world are unfair, people are unequal, and no one cares about you until you give them a reason too. Once you accept these things and internalize them, you'll be able to move very quickly and make your life better. The biggest killer of people like you is your cognitive dissonance caused by expecting what's not really there.
>>
>>18718092
Kinda slutty, same goes with nail polish. Completely unnecessary and only gives a vainglorious image.
>>
>>18719164
I never understood where some guys got this idea about nail polish
>>
>>18719069
First times I did it with scissors too. I didn't like the thought of my electric razor touching my pubes and my face.
>>
>>18718092
I have long natural nails which are nicely shaped. I like to paint them fun colours (I have a huge nail polish collection) and do nail art and I get tons of compliments on them from both guys and girls. I'm not a guy, obviously, but unless you're doing something to attract a guy, do what you want
>>
How do I stop missing her? I see everyday and it is like she is dead.
I miss the snap chatting and joking we to engage in but now she treats me like a leaper.
We dated and she was not interested in pursuing it further.
I try to initiate stuff but she flat out ignores it, I just want to the social media contact again.

I have dated other women but I still miss her the most.
She seems fixated on another dude but it is not gonna end well.
>>
situation: met a female friend on a party a few days ago. there was a topic and she wanted to prove me something I had said (in her eyes/mind) to her over WhatsApp, but couldn't because she deleted the chat-history for my contact.
so women: what is a reason for you to delete your WhatsApp-history of a male contact?

Some more Infos:
I didn't sent her nudes and asked her for date a long time ago.
actually the conversation wasn't about flirting or sexy. but I talked more "directly and honest" to her, like to a good friend, someone which daughter and feelings I do (not too much) care for. for example I asked her when I will see her again and will be able to talk (and not a few sentences at a party). this kind of relationship/friendship we have, or I think we have.
is it maybe I'm interpreting this wrong?
>>
How do i know if a man is being manipulative? Especially if they want sex? What are some signs?
>>
>Went on a date with a female
>Enjoyed it
>Ask her on another
>Later, I have homework
>Ask her again later
>Later, I have homework
Option A is to assume she's not interested and save my self respect
Option B is to swallow my pride and possibly get rejected overtly by asking a 3rd time

Leaning towards B, she seems like a sweetheart
>>
>>18719296
A, the second time you asked was already once too many
>>
I just came back from a three days trip, so did the girl I'm pursuing. We managed to send each other 2-3 mex a day, so I really don't know if she went cold with me, or the rate of our messages diminished because we were both busy. I could ask her, but... she would deny everything. How am I supposed to deal with coldness? Giiiiirls.
>>
>>18718682
>your attractiveness score is 8 out of 10
well then
>>
>>18719296
Ask what time works for her if you want to ask again.
>>
>>18719288
deny him sex and see how long he sticks around.
>>
>>18719288
No definitive signs that I can tell you. But the place you met him is a good indicator--bar frequenters are probably not going to be the most wholesome ones out there.

If you want to send the pump-and-dumpers packing, just say that you won't have sex until marriage. Or be more roundabout, say that you believe in chastity.

Before the leftist hit squad comes in giving me (You)s, you don't even have to adhere to what you say indefinitely (although I would encourage you to). Just wait a few weeks, maybe months depending on how often you see each other, and the guys who don't care about you for you will bail. Then you can do what you want, but be careful in explaining why you're breaking with what you said.

Also, drop them immediately if they stay with you but try to pressure you into sex. There is a very degenerate subset of assholes who get their kicks out of deflowering virgins.
>>
>>18719336
>If you want to send the pump-and-dumpers packing, just say that you won't have sex until marriage. Or be more roundabout, say that you believe in chastity.
I'm not interested in pumping and dumping, but a girl waiting for marriage would be a definite no go for me.

Sexual compatibility is a thing.
>>
>>18719339
>sexual compatibility is a thing
It's a meme. Your personalities must bond.
Sex shouldn't factor into a relationship at all, it's just something you can do on the side, preferably within an already functioning relationship.
If sex is what makes or breaks a bond, the bond wouldn't have lasted anyway.
>>
>>18719343
sex literally makes the bond

do you even hormones?
>>
>>18719372
Sex cements a bond. It does not create one.
And its effects fade, not only with multiple sexual partners, but also over time within a relationship. So once that initial effect wears off, you'd better be sure this person is right for you.

Not to mention that repeated sexual encounters with different people makes pair bonding at all more difficult.
>>
>>18719343
>Sex shouldn't factor into a relationship at all
lol
>it's just something you can do on the side
anon pls
maybe this is ok for you and that is fine, but most of us do not work this way
>>
How can I make my intentions clear to a guy that I see only 2 hours a week, always with other people around? My gut tells me the interest is mutual (he's nervous around me, looks at me a lot, etc), but I'm not sure. And while I do all those things and more, I don't think he realizes that I like him. The most annoying part is I almost never have a chance to talk to him alone. So, any tips?
>>
>>18719383
I don't mean a no-sex marriage is good, as most people need some. But it is far from beneficial when you are evaluating a potential life partner. Eurofags won't understand this, because they don't really bother with marriage, but what I mean is that sex is not something to consider in a potential mate. The only exceptions are the lunatics--if somebody tells you on the first date they are asexual, or that they have vivid BBC rape fantasies, then yeah, run away. But otherwise, it should have no bearing on chemistry with someone. Who cares if one person likes one position, and another prefers a different one? As long as they love each other, they can work that shit out.
>>18719385
Unless you weigh over 250 pounds or look like a goblin, just say you like him and want to get to know him better. Most men would find that very endearing. Just don't be a slut about it, as the more conservative or cautious guys will back away if they think you're implying something sexual.
>>
If im good looking(model tier bone structure), but short(5'6) am I viewed as unattractive(ugly) by women?
>>
>>18719403
I'm tall but ugly as fuck and I get nothing, while some manlet good looking friends are always woth gfs.
>>
I asked a girl for her number, got it in a heart beat, she doesn't have a boyfriend (this is a frequent problem I had in the past, I kept getting numbers of girls with boyfriends abd I ain't into cuck shit) cool.

Now, when I text her, she doesn't really respond. I still see her in person on a regular basis, and her demenour is just as positive and engaging as when I would flirt with her before getting the number. We still talk for an hour+ or so every time I see her.

I'm not really concerned about if this goes anywhere or not, because if it fizzles I'll still enjoy talking to her. I would like some insight on why she might not respond though.

>is it because she sees me in person so regularly that she is deciding to just wait till I see her in person?
>is it her way of quietly denying me?
>it's only been a week, am I over thinking this?

I guess if I was to say why I'm wondering about this, is that If this progresses (into an actual thing) I'd like to know I can ask her on a date outside of our usual place. I'd like to keep this potential relationship hidden/seperate from the people I know.
>>
>>18719385
>tfw interested in a girl but she's extremely friendly and is always talking to people and I don't want to interrupt
I feel you.
Do you talk in a group, where he's also in that group? Are you in a class together or something?
>>
>>18717993
You can tell her you'd like to give her a massage. It's okay to specifically tell her that you're not out for sex. It's good for couples to get used to physical contact without expecting sex

>>18718097
I don't really have a problem with it, but it doesn't feel super masculine to me. But my boyfriend is a human being, he's not always going to be 100% manly man 24/7, and that's okay.

>>18718136
Love the idea of it, have yet to actually do it.
>>
>>18719403
I'm 5'0" and I think that's the perfect height for me.
>>
I need some girl advice.
Theres this cute girl i see every day walking alone as i walk to my class. I assume she's done for the day.
I'm pretty awkward, so please bear with me.
How do I talk to her? I'd like to walk with her to her car or whatever, but i wouldn't know what to say.
Would it be weird if everytime i see her, i just walk with her and talk or would they find that weird.
>>
>>18719491
Kinda, we both teach a class (along with 3 more people). When we aren't helping students we're all talking together. So I have very few opportunities to talk to him alone. I want to be flirty but it's weird if there's other people.
>>
>>18719567
When you all start to depart tell him "hey, wait up, do you have a moment?" if other people wait up as well say "it's okay, you can go on, I just want to talk to anon for a second here :)"

And then start a conversation and ask him for coffee or w/e
>>
>>18719403
So basically you are only going to be a good match with midgets like >>18719515
>>
Guys
It's okay to ask my boyfriend to stop talking about a girl friend that he has ?
I know is insecure but the things is that once he told me if i wasn't dating him/met her he probably would want to date her
I'm not telling him to cut contact with her or stop hanging out but just don't talk about her with me he can still talk to her whenever he wants
He gets upset by this because he says it feels like i don't trust his love for me
It's just very hurtful to hear it
I encourage him to go out with friends which includes her in the group but i feel like I'm someone he just settled with because he didn't had the chance to be with her

Another thing i should mention is that I'm light skin Hispanic and he's Asian and this other girl is Asian

So it's a dick move to ask him to stop mentioning her? I don't want him to stop hanging out with her or talk to her is just i don't want to hear it
>>
>>18719626
Different people have different boundaries. Some people are fine with their partner being very close friends, like hanging out alone watching a movie together, and some people aren't. Both are okay! That being said, I feel like his comment about wanting to date her was inappropriate. It's hard to take my own feelings out of it, but for me it just feels like the friend boundary has been crossed. I'm not saying cheating, people often cross that boundary without realizing. But it's perfectly fine for you to say you're not comfortable with his relationship with his friend. It's not even that you think he's going to cheat on you, you just feel like his relationship is inappropriate for just friends.

You should also tell him your fears about feeling like he settled with you. Being vulnerable and open with your partner is very important. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you were more upset after he stopped mentioning her, because it might easily feel like he's being secretive about her. It doesn't take cheating to feel like trust has been violated, and personally, if my boyfriend pointed out the woman he'd like to date if he wasn't currently dating me, I'd feel pretty violated
>>
>>18719639
I have told him about that
Feeling like he settled with me and feeling uncomfortable about it
He would make passive aggressive comments about how i didn't trust him and similar stuff
I personally think i wouldn't feel that bad if he stopped mentioning her i tried to put that boundary in the past and it worked fine with me but he would complain how i didn't trust him enough and how he just wanted me to know about his friends
Also after him saying he would date her if he didn't met me i brought it up asking him to stop mentioning her and he completely denied saying that
I know he said that because i was really hurt for a couple of days
>>
I asked a girl to hang out yesterday after class, she brought me to her friends we talked for a little swapped numbers and shit. She texted me saying she appolagizes for being weird and shit and that shes wants me to join her group of friends. She said shes the mom type of friend a few texts ago. Did i jusy get friend zoned, she laughed at all my joked and told me she browses 4chan and shit and that where alot alike. Im so confused now, so many mixed messages.
>>
>>18719733
I'm pretty sure you did my dude.
>called you her friend
>wants you in her circle of friends
>is trying to deflect mixed messages
>claims the reason she is so friendly is she's the mom type
>>
>>18719766
How should i suggest im intrested in more, i already told her her friends r meh
>>
If she invites me to her house, I'm probably getting pussy, yes? Or, let me rephrase, and opportunity to get said pussy?
>>
What is the general female opinion of what a man ought to be?
>>
>>18719798
I mean idk about other ladies, but I don't really have ideas of what a man "ought to be". People have their own preferences of men they like, everyone's got their own type. Some people like quiet, stoic men, other people like loud goofballs, some people like kpop singers, other people like men with lots of facial and body hair. That doesn't mean there's a way men "should" be, though.
>>
>>18719798
I'm not a woman, but I can tell you what women want.

Women are attracted to power. That's the bottom line. Power comes in many forms. You can be strong, you can be smart, you can rich.
Women are attracted to men who have an edge on other men in some way.

It depends wholly on the woman to decide what is most attractive, but mixing all three aspects is the best way to be most attractive to as many as possible.

So go to the gym. Lift at last twice a week. Super easy to do. Read a lot, especially of the basic canon. Money is hard, but if you can get it, then all the better.

And then the final ingredient is confidence. Confidence says "I have power". Now, if you have none of the last three things I said, it's just a bluff. But if you have at least one, then it's not a bluff and you can stand up to scrutiny.

So bottom line, have one of three strengths (body, mind, wallet) and be confident about it. Once you do that, you can just be yourself.
>>
Lady-types:

I'm interested in asking out a girl in my class, but to be honest, I'd also like to get to know her better before I ask her on a date. Although I really like her personality, she's several years younger than me so. Honestly, I just don't want to hurt her if I find out she's immature too late.
Is it appropriate to do a "let's hang out" before a "let's go out"? To want to get to know someone BEFORE asking them out? I understand being prompt, but being discerning is important too.

And I may as well ask a more general question: Despite being socially adept, I'm bad at reading social cues, especially with women because of a history of being led on (by women who admitted they led me on).
The girl I'm thinking of asking out has mentioned doing things with me, but in a passive way, like, "If you'd ever like to..." Is she just being very friendly?

I'm going to ask her out anyway, but I need help overthinking things.
>>
>>18719777
That I couldn't tell you my friend. I'm >>18719434
So I'm not exactly an expert myself. However it depends a lot on what you both want to do. If she really only wants to be friends, it won't become more eitger way. Trust me, I was into a mom type girl too. She ended up giving my puligamy vibes (her wanting multiple boyfriends) and I backed off.

If I was to give you the best advice I could come up with, try to pick up any signals that she would be open to more and continue to be her friend. Push comes to shove she might hook you up.

In the mean time, try finding another girl who interests you. No need to put everything in one basket.

If you really have no interest in being just friends, then maybe she isn't really a good one for you anyway.
>>
>>18719798
I think this is the wrong approach to whatever question it is you're trying to answer about yourself. First off, people have wildly different preferences, although confidence, intelligence, and personality are important to many people. But "should"; I mean, what the fuck is should? At best, it's a nebulous generalization determined by... who? Unless you're interested in literally courting the "general female", who cares?

Don't predicate your existence on the approval of other people, even if they're cute girls. Live in a way that you, personally, are honestly proud of - confident in - and people who are attracted to that will probably be drawn to you when you socialize. Not that that's easy.
>>
>>18719626
>So it's a dick move to ask him to stop mentioning her? I don't want him to stop hanging out with her or talk to her is just i don't want to hear it

Mmmm..... It's not a bad thing. But realize, just like you feel awkward about hearing about this shit, HE might feel awkward about not being able to tell you this shit, because in his mind, he doesn't want you to be uncomfortable and thinks if you know more, maybe you will be.

>I know is insecure but the things is that once he told me if i wasn't dating him/met her he probably would want to date her

I've said something similar to my girlfriend about a few girls from my past before (more like, "Mmm yeah, if we could have been in a relationship, we probably would be") : but never really about any girl that I met after her, and it was always kind of germane to the conversation (like talking about previous relationships or sexual partners and the like).

At the same time, I can KIIIIND of maybe see where he's coming from. He probably just has absolutely zero fucking filter because he feels like his sense of trust is impregnable--and that makes it so he just says shit without thinking.

>>18719385
>How can I make my intentions clear to a guy that I see only 2 hours a week, always with other people around?

Ways I've had girls approach me:

*Randomly outside talking to a classmate with my phone out* "Oh my gosh! You have a blackberry too? We should totally bbm!" (yes, i'm that old) *grabs phone out of hand to put her number in*

*In class* Hey <anon>, a few friends and I are going to a party later, want to join?

*classmate* "Oh shoot my phone died. You mind if I borrow yours to make a call?" *inserts her contact info after making her call "I added my number by the way, just in case" *wink*

"Hey, my friend thinks you're cute"

*in class "Hey, do you know how to do X"

"Hi. I'm <Annonete>

*at bar "Hey"

I'm going to say, in my experience, it's better to keep it simple.
>>
>>18719836
>But "should"; I mean, what the fuck is should?
I said ought :^)
>>
How do I figure out if a girl in my class has a boyfriend? She's super shy and not very pretty but has male interests and is really sweet making me think she's probably taken.
>>
>>18719626
>I'm not telling him to cut contact with her or stop hanging out but just don't talk about her with me he can still talk to her whenever he wants
While I agree that this is a fair compromise, I understand his perspective. My ex-girlfriend seriously suspected that I'd cheat on her with random women I met in classes, and even believed I was interested in women I repeatedly expressed disdain for. So, maybe not the best example, but her suspicions undermined our relationship.
The fact was she didn't trust me, which was terrible because I loved her. That's difficult to deal with.

The best thing you can do in this situation is be completely honest with your boyfriend about your feelings and insecurities, and communicate that it isn't distrust that motivates you. You know, unless it is.

That said, saying, "I'd go out with her if I weren't with you," is retarded.
>>
>>18719846
Same difference.
>>
>>18719385
Are you Asian by any chance?
>>
>>18719626
I don't think it's a dick move. He still has his freedom, you just are letting him know you don't want to discuss her.

Me personally, I'm more surprised he hasn't noticed you don't like discussing her and began respecting that accordingly.
>>
>>18719403
>ugly
No not at all really. Sure, most girls like taller guys, but I don't think height is a deciding factor. Being shorter doesn't inherantly take away from your other qualities.
>>
>ugly
>poor
>manlet
>boring
can i win with these cards or is the winning move not to play
>>
>>18719385
I'd say just pull him aside as the group leaves and talk to him. There are organic ways of doing it (slow down walking while talking, that way you two can talk without listeners) try to drop him lures when chatting and see if he bites, ect.

I mean hell, just catch him when you can and tell him you like talking to him and wanna get coffee later.
>>
>>18719866
>ugly
Eyes of the beholder ect
>poor
I've seen guys who couldn't make rent for months get laid, if that's what you're going for
>telnam
The lack of confidence hurts you more than your height. Just own up to it without letting it define you.
>boring
Just find someone who shares your interests, they won't find it boring.
>>
>>18719400
I admire how you think. I actually find this kind of thinking a turn on. Thankfully I've been able to avoid those people because of how iam. It's why I'm still virgin for this long. I avoided a lot trash and heartbreak as well. Thanks friend.
>>
File: 1443103553742.png (88KB, 1500x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1443103553742.png
88KB, 1500x1082px
I'm interested in a girl I'm friends with. She's fully aware of this as I talked about it with her at the end of the semester in which we got to know each other. She had said that she didn't want to get involved with anybody due to previous bad relationships. That was months ago.

We're still good friends, but due to both of us being super busy and living an hour away from each other we're only really able to communicate through facebook. It really sucks for me because I really want to just hang out with her more but apparently fate is conspiring against me.

I'd have no problem if we just stayed as friends and meme'd at each other until the cows came home, but I really want to know how she feels about me and all that. I know that she at least sees me as a friend and that we get along pretty well due to common interests in a lot of things, but that's about it.

I'd rather not discuss such things with her over facebook messenger, it's a little to personal for that shit, but it's also really difficult for us to actually meet in person due to both of our current situations.

It's not really maximum priority for me, as I have a lot of other shit to worry about right now that takes precedence, but I'm not sure what to do about this situation other than wait for an opportunity to present itself. I've pondered giving up on the idea of trying to start a relationship and just staying friends with her, but I'm incredibly stubborn about this particular case for some reason.

What do
>>
Girls who like hentai, what are your favorite tags?
>>
>>18719886
my interests are video games and somewhat underground electronic music, they are solitary hobbies and very few people here like the style of electronic music i like, because it's not david guetta or like mike or someone else suoerfamous
>>
>>18719931
TL;DR
>>
>>18719937
Tentacle porn is old but gold, but it's been fucking forever since I last watched hentai. Too many girls sounding like mice getting tortured and I think ahegao is dumb, so that's like 90% of hentai gone
>>
File: 1394690544394.jpg (17KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
1394690544394.jpg
17KB, 235x222px
>>18719942
Interested in girl who is a friend. She's aware of this. Says she doesn't want to get involved because of previous bad experiences.

We're good friends but can't meet in person due to circumstances.

Want to hang out with her and know how she feels about me, but lmao circumstances. Topic is too personal to talk about over facebook and I'm too stubborn to give up for some reason.

Wat do
>>
>>18719937
Interracial
Big dicks
Ahego
>>
What are your thoughts on men with absurdly long eyelashes? I've been asked if I wear mascara
>>
>>18719966
I adore guys with thick, long lashes. Bonus points if your lower lashes are long and thick, that's one of my biggest weaknesses
>>
>>18719966
Jealousy. My boyfriend and brother both have amazing lashes, they're wasted on them.
>>
>>18718682
lol i did it with my face too and got 4, everything makes so much more sense now
t. >>18719866
fuck im ugly
>>
>>18719937
-blowjobs
-rape
-virgin
-handjobs
>>
>>18718682
I'm ugly as fuck and it rated me 8 and 9, it's bullshit.
>>
>>18718682

That thing' fucking retarded, I've went through 4~7 with different pictures.
>>
>>18719798
For me it's a leader. A protector, fighter, passionate, provider.
>>
>>18718682
10/10 beta fags, get on my level
>>
File: IMG_1535.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Girls: Would you date a guy who doesn't enjoy live music/music venues? Would you be put off by having a slimmer selection of dating activities in this case?
>>
>>18720018
Like just concerts or refusing to go to bars with live music playing?
>>
>>18719998
So a second daddy with a big wallet?

You are pathetic.
>>
>>18720018
Not a problem at all.
>>
File: 11472130984445.jpg (38KB, 483x476px) Image search: [Google]
11472130984445.jpg
38KB, 483x476px
>>18719998
>provider
you're an adult, you're supposed to provide for yourself.
>>
>>18720020
>>18720024
Not who you responded to, but what do you two think a man "ought to" be?
>>
>>18718682
Lol. I get 4s and 5s. Put in a decent one of my brother (a literal Downie) and he pulled an 8.
>>
>>18720029
Strong, compassionate, fun, earns shit and isn't just given it.
>>
>>18720020
>>18720024
So you think a man shouldn't be able to provide for his would-be children and wife? A man isn't a child. He's a capable, responsible adult with his own hopes and dreams, and he's financially and emotionally able to provide safety, security, and stability for himself and a family to the fullest of his means, and if he isn't then he's mentally and/or physically able to take the steps to learn how to become able.

A woman should also be a provider, by the way. However what she specializes in providing would be different from what a man specializes in providing, even if both the man and woman can provide each.

I disagree with him being 'a leader' though, because many people simply aren't leaders. But I think he should know how to lead when it is necessary, and be capable of standing up for himself.
>>
>>18720053
Provide for children and wife? Yes
Just for wife? No, if there's no kids in the house then she can work.
>>
>>18720020
>>18720024
Not what i meant
>>
>>18720053
>But I think he should know how to lead when it is necessary, and be capable of standing up for himself.
yes this is what i mean. To lead the family.
>>
>>18720061
Her working is no substitute for him being a provider. If she loses her job, or if she needs time off due to an illness it's his duty to provide for her. It's his duty to provide to her safety and security. If your wife runs into financial problems you don't just kick her to the curb and say tough shit. If your wife is cornered by some guy intent on beating her you don't just ignore her pleas for help and say 'tough shit she can defend herself'.

She provides for you. You provide for her. You both provide for children. The areas at which you'll be best suited to provide will be different, but both can do some of the same things.
>>
>>18720053
>>18720070
THERE CANT BE ONE LEADER MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL REEEEEEEE
>>
File: fregg.jpg (22KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
22KB, 446x362px
>>18720053
>However what she specializes in providing would be different from what a man specializes in providing
You mean in a non-monetary way
In an emotional way
Right?
>>
File: 1385538037150.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1385538037150.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>>18720072
>Her working is no substitute for him being a provider
"Hey I know I have my own money but can I have yours too?"
>>
>>18720072
so he needs to be a parent then because she's incapable of ever taking care of herself?
>>
>>18720074
Why does that image crack me up so much? But yeah I mean in an emotional way.
>>
If a girl genuinely likes a guy, will she ALWAYS make an effort to be around him? Assuming she does like him, reasons why she wouldn't try to be in his vicinity?
>>
>>18720095
Seeming too eager is a valid reason. Some people don't like clingy people.
>>
>>18720093
Fuck that. I couldn't be with a guy who wasn't as emotionally available as me. I couldn't be with the stereotypical manly man who acts like he doesn't have feelings besides anger and horniness
>>
>>18720095
No.
Most women assume that if a man doesn't pursue her, he doesn't want her.
That's life, bucko.
Either be the loser who chases a woman who doesn't want it
Or be the loser who doesn't prove himself worthy
>>
What really pisses me off about the cultural differences between me and women is that women cannot understand and get angry at men who want to solve their "problems"

Men are taught or just are people of problem-solving.
If women say "I am feeling sad"
Men say "How can I fix it"
And then women get mad about it.

Women don't want problems solved. They want a sympathetic ear.

That difference really makes me angry
>>
File: unfold it like a toilet.jpg (41KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
unfold it like a toilet.jpg
41KB, 480x436px
>>18720109
>I have a problem but I don't want it fixed, I just want to tell you about it and have you share in the feelings of being sad about it
>>
>>18720074
Pretty much. A woman ought to provide stability as a man also provide's stability, a man would (primarily) provide stability physically, whereas a woman would (primarily) provide stability emotionally. Physical stability includes sufficient financial stability to put food on the table and get adequate health care and give children (all the way into early adulthood, and after if they fall on hard times) the best possible shot at life, it should also include physical safety.

Women ought to provide the same thing, they just provide it differently, they're like a free therapist and life coach, pushing you to being the best you you can be. Women are nurturing, men are more hands on and direct.

Of course, men are capable of being nurturing too and women are capable of being hands on. And if the man ever lost his job, a decent woman would do all she could to provide for him as well financially and ensure that his and the family's safety while helping his self-confidence not be hit by that and being there for him as he finds a new job. Likewise, a decent man would be there to comfort his wife and offer her as much emotional support as he can, to hold her when she's going through something terrible or tragic or just had a bad day.

At the end of the day it's just two different ways to provide the same thing, and without either both groups get screwed.
>>
>>18720124
>be man
>have financial stability
>somehow unlock emotional stability
>women no longer provide anything
>become the ultimate human
>>
>>18720124
What's bullshit is that "emotional stability" can be learned out of fucking thin air.
Financial stability is fucking arbitrary.
Why is a man only worth something if the market tells him he's worth something?

That goes back to the 1000BC attitude that women are always worth something (because they make babies) and men are only worth something if the can provide.

It's even worse now because it doesn't matter you can do. Whether you can make money or not is up to chance.
>>
>>18720124
>man provides money
>woman "provides" emotions
I wish I could run my car on love and feelings but it turns out it runs on gas which costs money.
>>
>>18720109
Lol yeah, I've had minor problems with my boyfriend about this. I'm looking for empathy and he wants to fix the sad. But you don't have to fix the sad, usually you just gotta let the sad run its course naturally to feel better. When he tries to fix the sad, it feels like he's uncomfortable with me expressing emotions and would rather I didn't do that, so then that just makes me feel even more distressed while also adding feelings of isolation and like my partner can't relate to me
>>
File: ques.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ques.png
307KB, 500x500px
@vagenes
Is a fancy shmancy first date offputting?
The only thing I know this chick likes is theatre but my gut says any event with a dress code is a bit much to open with.
>>
File: renault-twingo-ren_97_tw_1.jpg (46KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
renault-twingo-ren_97_tw_1.jpg
46KB, 630x421px
>>18720130
the more you hug me the further i go!
>>
>>18720109
It's not about what they're taught or what men are taught. It's a biological difference. Look at it as though talking about it helps them reach the actual solution direct advice or help would give by bringing them emotional stability and helping them to work through their own thought process and bounce ideas off of you to reach a solution themselves. There will be times they might want direct assistance just like there would be times all a guy might want is sympathy, but expecting them not to be women is as ridiculous as them expecting you to not be a man. Try to learn to see it from their perspective instead.
>>
>>18720131
So you'd rather not fix something and just wait until it goes away?

Brb, gonna tell the people in Texas that we shouldn't fix their homes and should just let new houses appear magically by doing nothing at all but waiting.
>>
File: 1504946551559.gif (760KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
1504946551559.gif
760KB, 182x182px
>>18720130
>>18720134
>>
>>18720132
First dates should be a neutral setting so both people are comfortable (or equally uncomfortable). Don't take her to a gun range when you've been hunting since you were ten, don't take her to the theater when she's been a huge fan of plays and you've never set foot in one.

Opt for an interesting first experience like you both that provides more intimacy and room to interact and be close. Pottery classes, painting classes, cooking classes, going out to a new restaurant together, an amusement park, and so on.
>>
>>18720131
>feelings of isolation and like my partner can't relate to me
Have you ever thought that you are making him feel unrelatable and are making him feel isolated?

It doesn't have to be much. If he says "How can I make this better" don't get mad and say "Hurr you can't"
Just say "Give me a hug and a kiss"
>>
File: sadfrog hanging.png (29KB, 136x159px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog hanging.png
29KB, 136x159px
>>18720141
Ha ha ha.
I hate women.
>>
>>18720140
I'm not sure why you're responding so sarcastically. I'm not your enemy, I'm just trying to help you understand a different perspective. I'm also confused as to how your analogy works, because the first poster mentioned the woman feeling sad. That's an emotional matter, not a practical one. I keep thinking of Inside Out when the happy one is so afraid of ever letting sadness touch anything, but then sadness cries with the imaginary friend until he's done crying, and then he's ready to get on with his life, and joy realizes sadness has its place and purpose. You're trying to fix something and prevent her from feeling upset, but it seems like you're not getting that sometimes "fixing" it just means holding her until her sadness fixes itself
>>
>>18720140
it's important to let people feel their fucking emotions and let you know that you're there for them. people don't want you to jump at whatever problem you present to them, they want you to listen and validate what it is they're going through.

like, seriously, understand that this is a core thing for a lot of women, and it isn't going to go away. on the other hand, there are women who appreciate it when you stick up for them or encourage them to take action to address a problem. but for the most part, people who are emotional prefer to have those emotions identified with. sometimes that's all it takes to fix that shit.

also, fairly retarded analogy, but okay.
>>
>>18720149
Sadness can have a cause and a solution. I'm sad if my dog is ill and I don't just sit on my hands hoping she'll get better, I take her to the vet. The sadness is caused by a problem and relieved by finding a solution.

Even just a damn hug is a good enoguh solution/fix for some things.
>>
>>18720143
I have thought about that, which is why we've had conversations about how both of us can help the other person when we get to that place. He too has his moments where he's upset and in a bad mood, and I know nothing I say to him will fix it. I just have to be there for him. If he asks, yes, the woman should give a better response than "You can't", but the man should also know that you don't have to fix negative emotions. Lots of people live their lives trying to avoid sadness and insisting that they have to be happy all the time and anything else means something's wrong. It's important to allow yourself to be sad instead of always trying to do something to make the bad feelings go away
>>
>>18720153
>it's important to let people feel their fucking emotions and let you know that you're there for them.
>"Hey this thing is busted which is making me sad"
>want me to fix it?
>"Nah I want to be sad and express my sadness for a while instead"
>>
>>18720090
What if she can, but needs more help?
>>
>>18720157
If you're sad your dog is ill, taking her to the vet won't necessarily fix your sadness though. You'll still worry about her being ill, and you'll worry if it's something serious, and the vet bill will also be a worry.

In regards to your second point, I think you and I are on the same page but just describing it differently. You're saying a hug classifies as fixing the problem, meanwhile I'm saying a hug classifies as just being there for her while she rides out the sad feelings. That's my bad for not picking up on it earlier, we're basically saying the same thing, but I think I'm using more female language and you're using more male language
>>
>>18720159
>Lots of people live their lives trying to avoid sadness and insisting that they have to be happy all the time
That's the thing. It's not about insisting on being happy.
I don't know, maybe there's a third emotion that only men can feel.
It's "I'm making things better. I don't feel happy or sad. I'm doing work. And I'm making a future where I can be happy"
Do you know that feeling?
It's not about sadness or happiness. It's just honest work. The strongest bonds men can form is with this emotion.
>>
>>18720102
>Either be the loser who chases a woman who doesn't want it
>Or be the loser who doesn't prove himself worthy

That's not 100% my situation, tho..
>>
>>18720164
Is this a specific example you've experienced? Are there other examples like this?
>>
>>18720168
>You'll still worry about her being ill, and you'll worry if it's something serious, and the vet bill will also be a worry.
Not really. Doing something about it and taking action is a better solution than doing nothing. It's like people who have something really wrong with them but then worry more about hearing bad news because of what it could be than what it actually is. Things can't always work out and there will be other worries, but it doesn't mean you should just give up as soon as one appears.

I suppose so. Being there can be a solution but at the very least, I'd want to know what's actually causing the sadness to see if there is an actual solution.
>>
>>18720170
Well there's more emotions and feelings than happiness or sadness. For me, even when I'm doing work, I'm experiencing emotions. They come and go, and I'm in the present moment, but they're still there. Then when the work is over, I feel happy because I feel accomplished and productive. When I'm working on strengthening my relationship, and/or being there for my partner, I'm still experiencing emotions. I'm happy that they came to me with their problem, I'm happy that there's an opportunity to bond, I use my empathy to try and feel what they're feeling, and then I feel either happy that we strengthened the bond, or sad/disappointed that we didn't
>>
>>18720124
>a man would (primarily) provide stability physically
>Physical stability includes sufficient financial stability
This means that the ideal man isn't a person, an individual human being, but a fluid idea of income, first and foremost. This is sick but I know it's something that's implanted in every single heterosexual female on this planet. I wish I could leave this rock and go somewhere nice instead.
>>
>>18720181
>Not really. Doing something about it and taking action is a better solution than doing nothing.
I agree that taking action is better than doing nothing in a practical sense, but that doesn't mean it's guaranteed to fix the negative emotions associated with it. You can allow yourself to feel emotions about the dog being ill while still taking it to the vet. It's not like you can only do one or the other.

>I'd want to know what's actually causing the sadness
This is great. And lots of women are idiots and make the guy have to twist their arm to pry the cause out of them. But sometimes, the sadness doesn't really have a cause. Sometimes you just wake up in a weird mood for whatever reason, and sometimes nothing you do can really help those feelings. And you have to learn to accept that, even if it makes you sad or makes you feel helpless
>>
>>18720157
first off, bad analogy (again). no girl is going to sit on her ass and say, "i'm going to do nothing about my dog being ill." again, like that other poster said, practical problem. a real emotionally complex situation doesn't have a clear cut solution that can be practically applied; often, even if there is a "solution", it won't address the underlying (read: emotional) issue.

here's an actual example: for a while, i became pretty sensitive when dealing with one of my professors. i'd get anxious, and if i fucked up in any way i was pretty quick to jump on myself for it. when i brought this up with my girlfriend, i pretty quickly realized that cause was too complex for a solution (hurrdurr, father issues) and that the underlying emotional experience was overwhelmingly the issue. that's not something i can "fix", and realizing that, all i really wanted was someone to talk to and have empathize with that problem in that moment.
you know, emotional shit.
(my girlfriend was a fixer too. her solution, in this case and others, was usually just "stop doing that". interestingly, she turned out to be literally emotionally retarded.)

essentially, you're just repeating, "i don't understand, clearly FIXING IT is objectively the correct solution and it ends there" while different people are telling you, no, surprisingly, that's not necessarily the case.

>>18720181
>I'd want to know what's actually causing the sadness
I think what you've posted pretty much demonstrates you don't understand the underlying dynamics and ranges of human emotion. I know that's a fairly broad statement. Anyways, as long as you're not dealing with a completely immature waif, it isn't as if a women will completely "give up" in reaction to a problem - emotional or otherwise.

tl;dr you need to learn to actually empathize with people if you're ever going to have a functioning relationship with anyone except someone who feels as you do. if that's what you're looking for though, that's fine.
>>
>>18720184
>For me, even when I'm doing work, I'm experiencing emotions.
That's the thing
I don't think I am feeling like you do.
I am just "doing".
When I'm done "doing" I look to reach out to other "doers" to say, yeah, we did it. And it feels good.
It's like lifting weights in the gym. While you're lifting, you don't feel anything other than lifting that bar.

So when a woman says "I am having trouble doing this thing", the "doer's" response is "have you tried this thing that may make you do it"?

This is belittling a bit, but have you ever owned a dog? Have you seen how wholesomely happy a dog is to do what you ask of it? It's like that, but more complex, obviously, for humans
>>
>>18720188
What have you personally experienced to make you feel like that idea applies to every woman?
>>
>>18720192
>Sometimes you just wake up in a weird mood for whatever reason, and sometimes nothing you do can really help those feelings
See, I get that and I also deal with it too but it's never communicated to me. I ask and the answers are just vague or "no its nothing" with no real description. If I was told "I woke up feeling sad, so there's no reason, it's just a thing" then I'd fully understand since I have the same thing.

So like you said, I've had to deal with a lot of arm twisting to get answers from women I've dated and even then I still don't get answers.
>>
>>18720196
Ahh, now I think we're getting to something my boyfriend and I have talked about before. I'll ask him what he's thinking about or what he's feeling, and he'll often say "Idk". It's very hard for me to imagine a world where I'm ever not feeling much of anything, much less thinking about something, so it's a very bizarre concept for me. I just can't seem to zone out and go on autopilot like that.

The dog analogy confuses me because the dog is happy, but you say you don't feel anything. Are you also not thinking about how you're happy to be working or helping, or how it's good that you're lifting weights, or anything like that?
>>
>>18720198
I get that that would be super frustrating to see your partner upset and not have the whole picture of what's going on. I used to be the kind of person where you'd have to twist their arm. Sometimes it was because I wanted my boyfriend to show genuine interest in understanding me. Sometimes it was because I didn't want to officially ruin the mood by announcing I was sad or upset. Sometimes it was because I didn't want to risk my boyfriend perceiving me as the whiny emotional bitch he's gotta tolerate to get the pussy. Usually, it was a mixture of all three. I didn't want to weigh down his emotions, but I also wanted him to show he was genuinely interested in my problems and didn't think I was just some crazy, overly emotional female.

Thank god communication skills can be learned and improved
>>
>>18720213
I quickly learned that communication is #1 above all else but some people haven't figured it out yet (i.e girls I used to date). I'm just glad the girl I'm seeing now actually communicates properly, she's practically wife material for that simple reason honestly.
>>
>>18720222
>she's practically wife material for that simple reason honestly.
Fuckin this. Communication is literally key. I try and help out people here, mostly to try and help people realize women have the ability to be chill normal human beings, but when relationships don't even have healthy basic communication, I'm just left like "How can people even have a relationship like that?" But then I remember I've been there, but it feels so far away, like it wasn't even me that experienced it or something
>>
>>18720205
>Are you also not thinking about how you're happy to be working or helping, or how it's good that you're lifting weights, or anything like that?
Because "doing" is a thing in itself. It's a state of mind that you can't really call an emotion.
The dog analogy works for me because dogs love "doing". It's fulfilling their creation. A retriever needs to retrieve. A pointer needs to point. A shepherd needs to herd.
Men are "meant" to do. To build, to fix, to hunt, to feed, to create. That's a what a man is "meant" to do.

And also, your boyfriend is likely lying to you when he says "idk" unless he's working.
If he's just laying in bed and you ask what he's thinking about, he says "I don't know" because he doesn't want to tell you he's thinking about some embarrassing shit.
It's just another "doing" thing. Problem solving shit.
No literally nothing. But nothing is the simplest answer he can give without going into stupid detail.
Because you don't REALLY want to know how he thinks about stupid shit
>>
>>18720230
But I do, I really do! I literally want to know everything about him, down to if he wipes standing up or sitting down. Nothing is off limits when we talk, he knows about all the gross or weird, stupid things I think about. But it may be that his deal is more that he's not as tuned in to his feelings. I've always been super introspective so it comes very naturally for me, but other people might not have such an easy time. Especially for him, I get the sense that when he was a kid he learned to kind of shut down and zone out
>>
>>18720197
The words of women, the words of men, the words of psychologists, sociologists, neurologists, biologists, etc. Treating men as assets is a phenomenon so universally common that it has its own name, hypergamy. It's a known fact that this is what men are to women, it's a known fact that we are not people to them, that we are flesh representations of resources, money and babies.
>>
>>18720241
But could you not also argue that men do not see women as people, only as a way to prolong their family line? Idk, the whole "we are not people to them" thing feels weird to me. I may be misinterpreting what you're saying, but to me it seems like you're arguing that men see women as people but women don't see men as people
>>
>>18720239
Be prepared for disappointment

He's likely thinking of problem solving. Some problem, some where.
Like, for example, what if there was a zombie apocalypse? Well zombies are slow, but numerous, so I'd avoid focused areas like cities, tunnels, and bridges. That would also mean food production would shut down, so I'd need to move rural. My mom lives northeast of me, so I'd wait a few weeks living on canned foods until the roads clear, and then go get her and then go pick her up and find a rural place to start growing. I should go get my bro, because farms need help. Does he have a plan? I wonder what his plan is. I bet his plan would be like my plan.
Etc
Etc
Etc.

When you ask him what he's thinking, that's what he's thinking and he says "IDK"
He doesn't want to say "What if I had Superman's powers" or "Would I go on a Mars mission" or "What if I got a billion dollars tomorrow"
They're all "What if" problems he's thinking about.

I'm sure when you're feeling contemplative you think "What if he leaves me" or "What if he doesn't really like me" or "Am I living my life the best way I can" or "Will this career make me happy"
Shit like that, right?
>>
>>18720269
Well I'm not sure how to convince him to tell me about that. Disappointed? I would love to be part of those conversations, if only to see his thinking process! I love random "What if" questions like that, and I've asked him a bunch. What would it take for you to open up about what you're thinking about when you're in a contemplative mood?
>>
>>18718379
Anxiety.
>>
File: 1475192996435.gif (526KB, 364x489px) Image search: [Google]
1475192996435.gif
526KB, 364x489px
>aggressively internet stalked a girl I want to ask out to see if she had a boyfriend
>results inconclusive as she seems to have grown to hate social media since late 2015, probably single though
>know way too much about her now
>unsure of how to use any of this intel without it being obvious I'm a creep
>can't even figure out how to initiate a conversation at this point
Please be patient I have autism.
>>
File: 1482421457444.jpg (62KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1482421457444.jpg
62KB, 464x464px
Reposting since I didn't get any advice:

Is it appropriate to ask a girl to casually get together if I'm interested in getting to know her better before asking her out? I like her personality, think she's cute, share interests, etc. but she's several years younger than me and I want to know if she's mature or immature.
Would I be sending the wrong signal? (Frankly, I just don't want to hurt her feelings if it turns out we're not compatible. Guilty of it before.)

And is she interested in me if she's passively suggested doing things with me? I mean, dumb question, but I've always been oblivious to social cues.
>>
>>18720276
As A. Hitler once said "Be the change you want to see in the world"
If you ask him what he's thinking about and he says "Nothing", say "Well I was thinking about what we would do if the Ice Age came back tomorrow"
Or whatever.
>>
>>18720298
Half your age plus 7
>>
a question for girls why am I straight and disgusted by homo's
>>
>>18720298
Wait, isn't the point of asking her out and going on a first date specifically to see if you like her personality and see if you want to keep seeing her?
>>
>>18720257
I didn't actually state an opinion regarding /male/ sexual selection, I don't think. What I actually said is where it ends but I'm pretty tired so I may have worded things poorly.
>>
>>18720296
You've opened Pandora's box, anon. You have two options in my mind:
>A: Simply do away with whatever you've learned and get to know her as a normal person. Start from scratch.
>B: Be honest and admit it, admitting it probably complicated the whole getting to know them thing (and this is really only an option if you two get along well)

Actually avoiding doing what you did right now, funnily.
>>
>>18720308
There was a study where they measured blood flow to guy's dicks while they showed them various images, including two dudes doing it. The ones who'd been the most homophobic before the study were also the ones who got the biggest increase in blood flow.

But that's just one study, and I don't know anything about the methods, I'm just being a shithead. Did you grow up around people who were disgusted by homosexuals? Do you feel homosexuality is morally wrong? If so, why?
>>
>>18720316
I know you didn't specifically state an opinion, it was just the "women don't see men as people" statement that made it seem like you were implying that men do see woman as people
>>
>>18720335
Well they don't, I'm probably as shitty as any woman in my own special way, and so are most men, I don't like how they are, how we are or how I am. Humanity is an abomination and we've found so many cute ways to lie to ourselves and teach our offspring cute, but completely wrong and harmful, ways to see the world then they grow up and realize that it's all shit, if they have any brains to them.
>>
>>18720311
Frankly, I'm very nervous about dating. Two things: One is I basically stopped dating because a few women led me on and it destroyed my confidence. If I look back on it, it's a little ridiculous, but it still emotionally impacted me.

Two is that I still don't know 100% if I'd like to date her. But, like you said, I guess that's the point of going on an initial date. I also can't help but wonder whether the age difference would bother her.
>>
File: 4u.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>18720319
>do away with whatever you've learned
But I know. I have seen and I cannot unsee. I know everything she liked circa 2 years ago, from music to ice cream.
>>
I'm a neet. How can i make a gf?
>>
>>18720350
Well I'd say that not all women are like that, but I mean you can get pretty cynical with all the science shit. Emotions are just chemicals in our brain, true love doesn't exist and it's just a cocktail of chemicals that makes us attached to a partner so that we can more successfully rear offspring that'll survive, there's no true altruism because we feel happiness as a reward for helping people. But idk dude, even with all that, I still feel that people are good and that love is real. Maybe I'm just delusional, but I mean if we're all gonna turn into dirt in the end regardless of if we're cynical and miserable the whole time, or we try and open ourselves up to the possibility that people can be good despite our shitty evolutionary past, might as well go with the option where you still have enjoyment of the world

>>18720351
I don't think it's ridiculous! What's trivial to one person is a huge deal to another, and that doesn't make either one of them inferior or superior to the other. It's good that you know why you're nervous about dating. However, when looking for a good, healthy, meaningful relationship that's gonna build you up, you gotta let people in. It's terrifying. I had my own phase of being super anti-relationships, but over time I learned that you can't have a good relationship if you're guarded and keeping yourself emotionally protected from people. Just try to keep in mind that those women are not this woman, that this is a different situation because of so many factors. As for the dating thing, a date is as formal as you make it. Lots of people give me shit for it, but I've always liked movie dates, especially as first dates. It's casual, you get some sense of what you feel like when you're around them, and you can talk about the movie for however long until something else comes up
>>
>>18720376
Get a bachelors in psychology, masters in robotics engineering, and a PhD in comp sci then apply your newfound knowledge.
>>
File: 1389403273055.jpg (81KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1389403273055.jpg
81KB, 1024x1024px
>>18720376
I just lie about having a nice job and degree. I did a little research and have a little experience, so it's not a total lie. I've casually dated a few women and kept up the charade the whole time. Fake work days, fake work stories etc.

Make a dating profile on a site and just lie your ass off. Shit actually works.
>>
>>18720391
I hate liar
>>
File: IMG_0203.jpg (92KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
92KB, 600x536px
>>18719131
>he's a manlet
Enjoy dying alone
>>
>>18719955
You can do it shorter. I'm not going to read that shit
>>
Is it creepy to look at a girls facebook who i'm considering dating?
>>
>>18718145
yeah but then you have pics like >>18718141
that kinda says they're only for sex material (implies they are too crazy for everything else)
>>
>>18718797
>flirt back
>get chewed out for being creepy
>>
>>18719848
ask her "do you have a boyfriend?"
>>
>>18719939
>because no women likes video games

you've been on /v/ too long
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.