[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: pls be patient.jpg (9KB, 210x225px) Image search: [Google]
pls be patient.jpg
9KB, 210x225px
What do I do What do I do What do I do What do I do

I'm 18 years old and I'm overwhelmed as fuck on what I should do as a career. Since I'm too retarded to answer the question below. Hlp please.

How do you even make an educated guess on whether or not that the particular career you have in mind should be pursued? You have to consider salary, supply and demand, a PESTEL analysis, etc. right? If that is all the items listed are all required to make a guess that is educated as possible(?) Then how do you do analyse those items as effectively as possible?

If you then decided if the career is something you want to pursue, then how can you answer this question: How do you know what degree or certificate to study, and what institution you need to study at. In order to have the desired career of yours.
>>
Instead of going about it by asking yourself what career you want, ask yourself what you enjoy learning about. Most majors don't just have one pathway anymore, horizontal mobility is growing and employers are more interested in transferable skills than technical skills (though they are important as well). This means that you don't just get promoted upwards, you can also move laterally within a business or between organisations.
>>
>>18717888
Open google.
Write there career test online.
Hit enter.
Dont return back until you do at least 5 of them.
Before you apply for some school, remember the public are cheaper and still as valid as the expensive ones.
Before you apply, search JOB MARKET in your desired location you want to live in. Dont fall for do what you enjoy. Degrer is about getting job. The fun is secondary.

And remember you can always get career in burger flipping if everything else fail.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
>>
File: death shirt nerd.png (408KB, 724x830px) Image search: [Google]
death shirt nerd.png
408KB, 724x830px
>I'm overwhelmed as fuck on what I should do as a career.

That must be exhausting, but we can't make that decision for you.

>How do you even make an educated guess on whether or not that the particular career you have in mind should be pursued?

Talk online and offline to people who have followed that career. Ask them about the pitfalls. Prod around their hanging-out places.

>How do you know what degree or certificate to study, and what institution you need to study at?

Ask online and offline the people who have already went through it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.