[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to have sex and to romantic stuff with my super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

uick backstory on my relationship, I hope I'll put in everything that's relevant, if something is missing please ask:

I'm 25, my gf is 20, we met two years ago, starting out as a long distance relationship. 8 months forward her dad died (which was her last family member) and I offered her to move in with me (she was still at school during that time). We had a bit of a rough time, I took the summer off work but we made it work.

This spring she got dected with a disease that is treatable but not curable (MS). It was again, a really rough time, we spent most of our time in hospitals/at doctors and I had to take care of everything, since she doesn't speak the language here. Her psychological state also got much, much worse (she was already depressed before her dad died, now she's borderline suicidal.) In the last few weeks she got better, but she is still popping a few xanax or drinking on most of the days.

Anyway, despite the huge responsability that got dropped on me that I am NOT used to (I am not irresponsible, but used to just work and play video games), she was also acting pretty mean to me. I swallowed it most of the time, since she has been through a shitton, also breaking up wasn't even possible, because she doesn't have a job or money and would never be able to make it on her own. Also her constantly being depressed started getting to me, it is hard to describe, but having someone around you 24/7 that is misearble is tough, especially if you love that person and you have to see her suffer. I also had to be home pretty much 24/7, especially when the doctors changed her medication.

1/2
>>
>>18717886
Your gf is ugly dont fucking lie to strangers on the Internet about it loser.
>>
2/2

I gave her an ultimatum 2 weeks ago and since than she really changed. She helps me a lot around the house again and is really nice torwards me. However, I am still acting completely cold, treating her like a roommate. I have no idea why. For example, we lay on the couch, I know cuddling up to her and kissing her on the forehead would make her happy, but something inside of me doesn't want to.

Spending time with her still somewhat feels like a chore, although there is no logical reason for it. Same with sex, I am horny and so is she, but I just do really NOT want to have sex with her. What is wrong? She is really attractive and exactly my type. I do still love her and she is a wonderful person. But I am just NOT capable of showing her any real affection anymore. Even making out feels like a chore that I sometimes used to "endure" to prevent future drama.

When I explained my feelings to her like in those posts, she suggested that I see a therapist and started pushing it. I do resent the idea, I don't really know why, because maybe she's right. But in my head it's like: "I always was happy with my life until she fucked my shit up, why should I waste my money and time now on a therapist". Which is true, until a year ago I was an extremely happy and joyful person, even though my life pretty much consistet of work and playing vidya with my friends, I loved it.

Does anyone have a guess what it could be? I would really appreciate any input.
>>
>>18717890
She is pretty hot. Otherwise I wouldnt have started dating her in the first place.
>>
>>18717893
Yet you dont want to stick your dick in the garbage you scored, how ironic.
>>
>>18717901
Physical attraction is NOT the problem. I am really horny sometimes, if I'd be single and didn't have morals I'd fuck girls that look 1/8th as good as hear in a heartbeat.
Did you even bother to read my post?
>>
You resent her because of the way she treated you and the effect she has had on your lifestyle. You probably feel trapped especially since she responded to your unconditional love and sacrifice with ingratitude and hostility, and you feel if you left her she would have no one. With an ultimatum, you've gotten her to change the behavior that bothered you but you're refusing to forgive her for the past and act in love. Love is an action verb it's not a feeling. You're strongly attached to her, maybe even care about her but your anger toward her is driving a space between you.
>>
>>18718118
You're probably right. But it doesnt make much sense to be angry at her. She didnt chose to get sick, depended and suicidal and honestly if I would go through as much and lose ever, last family member I probably wouldnt be pleasant to be around either.
How do I get over it?
>>
Another shameless selfbump
I am really lost
>>
>>18717886
I think we both know what the fuck you need to do OP. DUMP THE FUCKING CUNT AND GO BE SINGLE HOLY SHIT HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO REALIZE THAT SHE WILL NOT DIE THE INSTANT YOU DUMP HER? SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF HERSELF. NOBODY IS ACTUALLY SUICIDAL EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE DEPRESSED. WHY DO YOU THINK HOMELESS PEOPLE EXIST? BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO SCARED TO FUCKING OFF THEMSELVES. NOW QUIT BEING A PUSSY ASS BITCH AND JUST DUMP THE GIRL SO SHE CAN FIND A NEW SUGAR DADDY
>>
>>18719205
dude she has fucking MS.
>>
>>18719216
so what?
>>
>>18719216
Yeah so what you fucking faggot? She's not going to die.
>>
>>18718471
You see the situation as clearly as any of us do. Are you holding on because you see a chance for things to change or because you're guilty? If you're just guilty about dumping her you know what to do. If she really is hot she'll land safely, crazy or not.
>>
>>18719205
>>18719219
>>18719228
She is sick, under heavy medication, broke, got no family left and has major mental health issues. Her home country is poor and has no safety net, even if she would find a basic job there, she would be barely getting by.

>>18719235
I see a chance if this "wall" I have torwards her disappears, but I have no idea how to approach that. As I said before, I completely resent the thought of trying therapie myself? Immature?
But Im not going to deny I do have a massive amount of guilt too.

Thanks so much for the input so far guys.
>>
>>18717891
It seems to me like you've subconsciously picked up on the fact that she has a life-altering illness, and you are trying to break away from the attachment you formed to avoid pain. Your brain is telling you that she is sick, and to be avoided, but your heart is saying you want to stay with her, so the way you end up coping is by becoming detached.
I'm no shrink, so I don't know if there's anything that can be done about it, but that's what I gather from your description.

Really sorry to hear about that. Jewgle tells me that the disease reduces lifespan by only a couple years, so even if you got married, chances are you'd live full lives together, since we die years before women on average anyway. I would recommend making a deal with her, that you both seek some help. Her, to sort our her depression, and you to find out more about what I said above.

Let me ask you this: from an emotional standpoint, if she wasn't acting depressed anymore, could you see yourself marrying her? If so, then you have your answer on whether or not to leave. This is a tough spot, to be sure, and you're a good person for sticking with her. I would encourage you to treat this as a trial in your relationship, and if you must leave (which is far from certain), at least stick with her until she can get back on her feet.

Good luck to you both. Hopefully you two will come out of this together.
>>
Fuck, this happend to me, almost exactly!
You resent her, even knowing its not her fault. You love her, but hate her tô, for fuck your life, was so simple ABS happy... In my case I broke up and I miss her everyday.
If you really love her you will miss that, because she makes your life hard, but gives your life purpose, your life was empty and meanlingless before.
You must know that you are not forced to stay with her, and that she will survive losing you.
My advice is to forgive her. Forgiveness is freedom. Even If she is not to blame, forgive her. Then, If you love her, stay with her, If not, dump her, simple as that. You can né her friend, help her to get a job and help her the best way a friend can. If you feel traped, you will only resent her more.

And go to the therapyst!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.