[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody wants me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1430891507168.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1430891507168.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>>
File: IMG_0530.jpg (46KB, 1080x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0530.jpg
46KB, 1080x170px
Nobody wants me either
Do you want to hear a solution, or do you just want to talk about your problems and feel heard?
>>
>>18717743
Both.
>>
>>18717784
Tell me about it, then, maybe i can help you out
Why do you feel like nobody wants you?
>>
>>18717786
Nobody wants to have sex with me. I'm 26.

So many girls have told me that I'm not bad looking and that I'm cute. They know I'm a virgin. You know what fuck this this is stupid idek why I'm talking about this shit.
>>
>>18717786
he's ugly retard.
>>
>>18717789
I have severe depression.
>>
File: BKkUEpN.jpg (60KB, 389x768px) Image search: [Google]
BKkUEpN.jpg
60KB, 389x768px
I am 21 and tried to have sex, but had ED. I've been told that I am a child, boy, which is fucking infuriating. Sex for most people seem to be a chore, or "just sex", just a default part of their life, for me it's something impossible to get. My GF dropped me, I was unable to fuck her, she had her bit of hookups, saying that it's just sex, she loved it. Of course, for rich money is not a big deal either. I also fear women because they subconsciously feel my inferiority, I am not manly enough for them, so on, so forth.

I am so fucking frustrated and don't know what to do.
>>
>>18717799
We should just kill ourselves. This suffering is too much to bare now.
>>
>>18717791
you must be ugly. someone probably would like you if they truly knew you. or you're just delusional because of your sadness
>>
>>18717806
>or you're just delusional because of your sadness
I am. I just want someone to love me.
>>
File: 0005.jpg (238KB, 1920x1074px) Image search: [Google]
0005.jpg
238KB, 1920x1074px
>>18717810
We both do anon. We both do. Promise me you won't give up. I'll probably never talk to you again outside of this conversation. But I'm not going to. Please don't do it either.
>>
Sometimes you have to acknowledge and accept that not every single person will get their happy ending. It's sad that you are one of the unlovables but that's just life and if you tried your best but failed to find your second half, maybe it's just how things are meant to be for you
>>
>>18717814
Sure.

>>18717822
Yeah. Maybe.
>>
For once. I just wished everything would work out.

Just once.
>>
I have a feeling that you evaluate every single interaction with a woman through a nervous haze of overanalyzing every little movement and wondering "will I get to sleep with her? Is she repulsed by me? Oh god her tone changed, I fucked up, panic!" It's not an accusation, it's an understandable reaction, but it's off-putting and "creepy" to women and men.

You should practice talking to women like they're just other people instead of girlfriend hopefuls.

Don't give up, but try to stop caring so much.
>>
>>18717851
I don't really care anymore desu senpai.
>>
I gained confident by going outside more. Usually visit my local parks and other hills.

It wasnt no pride to get up. I usually had to pratice on the hours with my .

Try to camp often. Try cooking.

Youll be able to have * avoiding women condition *
>>
>>18717734
Quit feeling sorry for yourself you pansy fuck.
>>
File: 1505234953374.png (160KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
1505234953374.png
160KB, 500x661px
>>18717875
>>
>>18717734
Develop personality, express your ideas.
Make sure you look uninterested when talking to a woman, that way they wont get creeped out.
Don't pretend to make friends, they come for themselves. Don't ask for a girl number or be pretendious. Be critic, dont follow trends if you aren't fit, develop your own interests, if you want women to think you are interesting. You dont have to talk to anybody, but that doenst mean you are a virgin beta, show everyone you got a strong personality.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.