[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Removing Ones Self From Jewmedia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: goybook.jpg (37KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
goybook.jpg
37KB, 600x340px
Once again I have copped a 30 day Goybook ban for pointing out that the sudden influx of 'trans' people are either attention seekers or truly ill and need psychiatric help.
That coupled with the standard of televisual entertainment is a race to the bottom, and the radio is not far behind. Though our modern life is wrapped around the consumption of digital media, who do I go around removing myself from it? The smart phone has gone, that was easy, but here is my conundrum, though my kid is banned from TV/Vidya during the week he is allowed to play at the weekends due to family arrangements, and also with Goybook the missus uses it to keep in touch with family and all that stuff. Do I just remove myself for now, or go all in and remove the whole family from its insidious influence?

INB4 >>>>/pol/, this is for advice not for politics
>>
>>18717688
You sound like a paranoid schitzo who is going to ruin his entire family's lives over something none of them care about except you.

They are going to get involved in the world one way or another. They dont need you to play policeman.

Remove yourself if you're that uncomfortable, but the know that the world isnt going to conform to your views. Instead of of secluding yourself in your own hugbox and echo chamber, maybe actually learn what "tolerance" really means and how to function like a decent human being.
>>
File: received_428250380665373.jpg (7KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
received_428250380665373.jpg
7KB, 208x210px
>>18717688
>gets upset at trannies b/c they exist?
>use facebook to express political views
>literally try to keep child away from the internet so you can warp their politics

You are worse than normies, interact with your kids as little as possible if you want them to have a chance
>>
Start weaning yourself off of it until you're only checking Facebook etc once or twice a day.
Make it a pain in the ass to use. Uninstall the mobile app so you have to use the shitty browser version, then delete your saved passwords so you have to type it in every time. Don't browse or share anything, just check your notifications and messages.
>>
>>18717729
>literally try to keep child away from the internet so you can warp their politics
Maybe he doesn't want his kid to be warped by women waving their female penises in his face.
>>
>>18717688
Removing yourself sounds like an excellent contribution to humanity.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.