[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your general regrets or autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1502656827622.jpg (477KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502656827622.jpg
477KB, 1000x750px
>sophomore in highschool
>Was made fun of now and then in grades before
>Cute girl in English class, I know now was a genuinely good girl but hung out with other girls that made fun of me
>She says hi and talks to me in class for weeks
>I barely respond or talk to her
>Think it's a ploy to lure me out then have her other friends make fun of me again
>Find out years later she liked me
>Years more later she's married to a nice dork and has two kids
>That could have been me
>>
>>18717673
>it really was a ploy
>>
File: 1504420144812.gif (2MB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1504420144812.gif
2MB, 450x254px
>promdate was girl that wasn't my first choice but was still cool and sexy
>Become minor friends with benefits over summer before college
>Leave
>She sends me boon photos now and then
>She comes up with some friends to see me, chance to lose my virginity completely
>Autism out thinking I don't want to be tied down while I'm making new friends and meeting new girls
>Ignore her visit and pretend I'm out of town last minute

What the fuck was I doing back then Jesus I'm 31 now and that makes me cringe.
>>
>>18717681
Boobs not boon, fuck.
>>
>>18717673

> High school
> Quirky girlhad made some obvious moves on me
> During a project she told me I smelled good
> Never catched a single hint

At least I have had a lot of gay sex since, men are easy to read, and prostate orgasms rocks
>>
>freshman year
>Sports medicine major
>Had a friend that was girl I used to work out with constantly
>Had to learn to wrap ankles and hips and shit
>She invites me to her room several times wearing less than she does to the gym
>Don't catch a single fucking hint
>Wrap her ankles, knees, and hips like some fucking autist

Fuck me and fuck that major god what stupidity. Youth is wasted on the young.
>>
>meet cute grill
>Become good friends over summer
>Go out all the time
>Go on a spoopy abandoned hospital ghost hunt with other friends
>On way home we hold hands and she puts her head on my shoulder
>I literally think she's just exhausted no one could like me like that
>Go back to my room, roommate isn't there
>She comes to my room later that night freshly showered and asks if she can stay because her roommates boyfriend is there
>"Sure! My roommates not here so you can use my bed and I'll use hos"
>Never hear from her again

Life really is suffering.
>>
Every gril I ever had a crush on throughout Jr and HighSchool asked me if I liked their friend and wanted to date. Every time I was all embarrassed and said >uuuh no im not interested in anyone like that right now
Every time I tear myself up for not saying something clever like >no I like you lol wanna go out?
This specific scenario happened a total of 5 times. I taught myself to keep my feelings of infatuation for any female hidden and became a turbo beta. Now I'm an anti-social basement dwelling NEET and I finally realize how retarded I am and how much easy pussy and good times I missed out on.

I think the worst one was when I was 19
>always hang around with best friend (female) at her coed University Dorm with some others
>go with her everywhere to events and shit basically dating but I never thought of it that way, always horny for her friend who my coworker was fucking
>literally sleep on the floor in her room after movie nights
>cuddle with her and her friends often during these hangouts
>never get It into my head to actually make a move on her or any of her friends
>slowly get more and more cucked by their male friends at the dorm
>slowly cut contact as anti-social disorder sets in heavier
>sometimes look them up on Facebook, feel pathetic, realize they are probably happy fucking Chad rn
Feelsbadman
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.