[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does my gf even care about me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: P47.jpg (47KB, 564x441px) Image search: [Google]
P47.jpg
47KB, 564x441px
So I've been dating my gf since the end of may now(we didn't meet for 3 months because we're international students and we returned home) and its not been the relationship I have expected and I'm really worried. Ever since we went on our first date, she's always postponed our later dates(we met per 1-3 weeks), makes constant excuses that she's busy with internship/work/studying/friends, and unless I contact her, she acts like I dont exist. She has only contacted me herself around. Many times she said that she had no free time, I saw her posting snaps of her partying all night. Its not that I'm against this, but it seems likemeeting her bf is the least of her priorities. The thing is that she's warm when we meet and we cuddle and kiss more and more after each time we reunite(she still hasnt let me kiss her with the tobgue though, which is also worrying given how much time has passed).

I'm wondering how I should go about convincing her that we should hang out more often, since I a relationship in which we meet at most every 2 weeks is unfeasable for me.

Is she trying to distance herself from me?

pic unrelated
>>
she is not your girlfriend
>>
>>18717654
>>18717660
she's not your girlfriend and considering she's kissed you she probably knows how she feels and she probably feels like she doesnt like u.
>>
>>18717665
Then why would she kiss me and agree to be my girlfriend when I asked her out?
>>
>>18717674
Girls just say shit in the moment. Never trust what they say in the long run.
>>
>>18717690
That's a bunch of BS concerning relationships, 100% of girls would reject a guy they don't love instead of lying to him that they're in a relationship. Also what girl just kisses a guy(not Chad) on the lips just for shits and giggles?
>>
>>18717701
>>18717674
>187176657
im this last guy and a girl kissed me before and even met up with me and stuff but then guess what she friend zoned the fuck out of me.

Does she touch u when u kiss? Cuz if they like u they ll always touch u when they kiss
>>
>>18717724
Yeah we always hug when we kiss
>>
Why haven't you had sex? It sounds like she is using you as a practice bf.
>>
File: IMG_0521.jpg (855KB, 2592x1517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
855KB, 2592x1517px
No
Women do not care or feel emotions
Leave her ass before she hurts you
>>
>>18717749
I didn't know girls use practice bfs
>>
She is pulling you along. She may be doing this to keep you interested. The "play hard to get" bullshit. Talk to her about how you feel. If it goes negatively leave her. Don't waste your time. My ex used to never have time for me and I regret my time I wasted with her. Don't make the same mistake I did.
>>
>>18717654
Well if she DOES care about you, that means this is how she treats people she cares about.
>>
>>18717924
The problem is that I find every other girl extremely boring and 100% of all other girls have ghosted me and also said they don't have time to date me. She's the only one that somehow went through.

And yes I try to date within my own league.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.