[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl at a convention and got her number. We went on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1485893533250.gif (678KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485893533250.gif
678KB, 720x480px
I met a girl at a convention and got her number. We went on a date and hung out a few times which led to cuddling and sex. It seems pretty obvious that we should get together but I feel weird on the inside.

I like her enough to feel possessive but not enough to date her. There are some flaws I have trouble over looking but the good stuff is also hard to let go of. I've never been at the point where I'm so unsure of dating someone. It's not about red flags or anything like that because she has a personality and mindset that lets me trust her, but I just don't know if my feelings will fade away or get more intense, and I don't want to date her and accidentally play with her heart knowing that I didn't really feel sure from the start.

I haven't had a girlfriend in three years and this is the first girl I even feel has come close to being date-able. If I let her go it may be a long time until I meet another, and I may regret not going for it.

Basically I'm torn between a likelihood of regret of not going for it, or guilt for going for it.

I'm depressed. What should I do with this situation?
>>
Show her the magic of the BBC and let her explore her womanhood :^)
>>
If you think you're going to regret it then you should go for it.
>>
>>18717494
+1 on the go for it if you feel like you're gonna regret not going for it. But if this is gonna bother you in the future, why not just be honest with how you feel? "Hey not necessarily looking for a fwb but I'm not sure where this is going. But I do know for sure I enjoy your company and want to keep exploring this.."
>>
File: 1503960499254-tv.jpg (17KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503960499254-tv.jpg
17KB, 240x240px
>>18717527
>>18717696

Thank you both.

I gave her a call and told her how I honestly feel. She said she has feelings for me, but understands my position and that she doesn't mind taking it slow while still being intimate. She says she knows I can't control how I feel and she doesn't blame me for not being really invested already. She wants to keep hanging out to see where this goes.
>>
>>18717725
Sounds like a keeper desu. Just enjoy the ride and see where it leads.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.