[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I'm 20 and I live with very close minded conservative parents and there's a lot of things they don't know about me like I'm not religious anymore and I smoke weed almost everyday and some other shit I don't tell them.
I rarely every talk to them either, maybe like a couple sentences a day because we are so different it's hard to lie about everything and make conversation. I'm not like a hardcore liberal rebel or anything, but if you grew up with conservative parents you know what I'm talking about when their views are very stubborn and misinformed. I don't think I'll ever tell them about these things at least until after I move out because it would be such a headache to deal with and there would be so much unnecessary arguing. Once I move out I plan on seeing them maybe like twice a year for holidays.
On the other hand, I feel fucked up because the only thing I need from them is financial support. They are nice enough to help me with things like my car, meals at home and say they still love me and shit.

Am I a sociopath? What should I do?
>>
>>18717362
>Am I a sociopath? What should I do?

Naw dude just keep on keeping till you're able to move out. Don't do shit to hurt them; just keep the status quo. They're not your enemy - they're just too different to interact with much. Once you're out, try to get as physically far away as you can - not for any drastic reason, but just for your own mental clarity. Just being away from people can psychologically ease the perceived hold they have on you (Like, so you dont have to generally think, 'jeez, what would i do if mom found out'). It's incredibly liberating.

Then just live your life like you outlined.

t. Went through exactly what you wrote; did what you intend
>>
As long as they don't bother you with their Jesus shit or fake newz, why does it matter? No, you aren't a sociopath. My family is Evangelical. I love my mother, but whenever she she brings up religion, I just have to walk away.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.