[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy Cousin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1502741241623.jpg (6KB, 145x217px) Image search: [Google]
1502741241623.jpg
6KB, 145x217px
I could use some advice. Like some serious help please. When me and my cousins were younger we would fool around. Anywhere from kissing making out to me fingering them and they would rub my dick. It evolved to dry humping then full on penetration. It all happened years ago. We still hang out but its been years since we did anything no one talks about it I'm not sure if they remember. It's all I can think about when I'm around them. I feel some strong sexual tension at times between me and one of them. I'm not sure how to bring up what we did to see if shell remember. I don't want things to get awkward but I really wish we would fuck around again. What should I do? Also she's coming over to spend the night tomorrow. She always sleeps in my bed right against me. It drives my crazy I get so hard but I have no idea how to bring it up and see if she wants to do it again. I don't want things to be awkward if she says no or anything because we hang out alot and I like hanging out but I really want to fuck her. I just can't think of a way to bring it up without it being awkward. She stays the night often and most of the time I lay awake trying to think of a way to ask or make a move but I just can't. I could use some help of how or what questions to ask her. Just to add so you have more of an idea. She will take showers and instead asking me to leave my room to get dressed she just tells me to cover my eyes and I'm sure she knows I sneak glances. She also was talking about her size preference and was asking me how big I am. She said that's her ideal size then just fucking left and went home so nothing happened.
>>
>>18717262
Why do people continue to lie about their age? You clearly aren't 18+ get the fuck out.
>>
>>18717262
anon Just next time ask her if she wants a massage start massaging her shoulders and then her waste and move towards her boobs or vagina she'll stop you. But you iwll know anon if shes says yes to the massage and if she wants it now she prolly wanted it for a while and will be breathing heavying and off beat you'll feel it.

Maybe u could say like while shes in bed hey u seem pretty tense today want a massage?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.