[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for Adulthood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1488601209374.jpg (25KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1488601209374.jpg
25KB, 344x326px
As of five minutes ago, I can finally disclose my age here legally after eight years of lurking.

All I ask from you is that you give me one piece of advice to take into my adult life.
>>
Bitches aint nothin but tricks and hoes.
>>
Get off of 4chan while you still can.
>>
Start saving your money, bitch.
>>
>>18717253
you need a reason for majoring in something or else you wont give a shit
>>
>>18717253
Happiness TYPICALLY scales based on the amount of money you earn.

IE. focus most of your efforts on making money
>>
>>18717253
True peace comes from within

Become an island unto yourself and you will weather every storm the universe throws at you
>>
Money, kids, nor women will make you happy
To be happy in life you must be happy toward your life.
>>
File: 1451741599479.png (54KB, 1307x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451741599479.png
54KB, 1307x306px
>>18717265
This is all the advice you need, OP. Leave 4chan. This place will shape you into a bitter, cynical, nihilistic person. Go out into the real world and live your damn life. Stop concerning yourself about "normies." They don't exist. You'll thank me later when you're happy and successful.
>>
File: Disgust.png (267KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.png
267KB, 500x500px
>>18717253
>disclose my age here legally after eight years of lurking.

>18 - 8 = 10
>motherfucking 10

Fucking disgusting

Also, youve inflicted yourself with this hive of scum and villainy since *before* your developmental years. Forget it; there is no hope for you.

Also, you had incompetent as fuck parents.
>>
>save your money. Even if you make $1, save 30 cents.
>be adventurous, not reckless
>always help someone when they sincrerely ask for it
>put effort into maintaining a good relationship with your parents
>pay off all debts as soon as possible
>solo traveling is best traveling
> remember you hold no obligations to anyone but yourself
>everything changes and grows, never fight it. Adapt to it.
>never go NEET
>strive for greatness in all things
> be accountable and responsible
>have sex for love and love alone
>>
>>18717360

OP has been here 8 years, it's far, far too late

Advice time

Take your job seriously

Sounds straight-forward, but few actually do, which means you gain a serious edge when it comes to being assigned special tasks and promotions

Just take it seriously, ask questions, learn how things work, don't suck up, just do what you are supposed to do and do it better than the rest, all the good stuff and gravy follows after in due time
>>
>>18717360
>>18717265
He can't, even if he wants to leave 4chan he has basically gone through his most important developmental years with what is essentially the borg and the instant social gratification that are imageboards will always pull him back in. From here on out imageboards, be they 4chan or one of the dozens of others, will be one of his prime method of socialization and nothing else will be able to come close. Not forums, not asmr videos, not friends or lovers, he has gone through nearly a decade through one of the most effective tools ever devised to de-individualize a person and only the thought of being connected instantaneously in the digital sea with dozens to thousands of others just like him will ever again put him at ease.
>>
I turned 18 in April, been lurking for about 5 years now.

Independence is great but dont be lazy. Work hard play hard
>>
>>18717717
Oh and yeah get the fuck off 4chan.

If you have to wean yourself off like i'm doing now, seriously it's a waste of time.
>>
>>18717334
That's true just up to 75k$/year.
>>
If you've been here since you were 10, you're far too fucked in the head to make it in life now. If you'd asked 8 years ago I'd have told you to leave and never look back but it's too late for that now.
>>
>>18717253
You're not as smart as you think you are.

All actions have consequences.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.