[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Different Lighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1504623214271.jpg (54KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1504623214271.jpg
54KB, 500x545px
Why is it that when I look in the mirror, I don't look horrible, but as soon as I look at a picture taken outside or a picture taken with the flash on, I look like a fucking zombie? It's destroyed my self-esteem due to me always thinking about what I look like at the time. It's caused me to lose the confidence I used to have, because I don't want to seem cocky to compensate for my looks. Any ideas?
>>
>>18717168
Get better at filters and taking a picture.

Google MySpace picture techniques.
>>
>>18717176
I'm not talking about getting better at taking pictures. I'm asking how to figure out which situation has me presented most accurately. I want to know what I look like when I'm out in public.
>>
>>18717168
try some hair spray or gel, its probably the wind messing up your hair
could be a shitty quality store mirror too :)
>>
My mom is pretty and is told that often by others, but she looks kinda awful in most pictures she's in.
Some people aren't good photographers, some people aren't good for posing. I have acquaintances who aren't that great looking, but look like 10/10 models when they have a pro taking pictures of them, because they know what they do, they edit the pics and tell these persons how to pose.

So you can practice to get better at posing. Try to take pics of you every day in different lightnings, angles, poses, facial expressions, filters; and keep at it until you find what works.
Good filters in particular are the tool that can make a meh picture look gorgeous.

Although as a personal opinion, I find it that many people (myself included) are often too harsh with themselves and feel insecurity about pictures where they look just fine.
>>
File: Jesus Fucking Christ.png (656KB, 729x648px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Fucking Christ.png
656KB, 729x648px
>>18717314
>>18717311
Here's what I mean. I look like a fucking goblin in one of them, and average in the other. What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>18717323
It's lighting, man. You know the answer to this. Just make sure whatever picture you take, they get a good lighting angle.
>>
>>18717168
Go to the mirror and literally take a selfie from where you're standing. Do it from the same angle as your reflection. That's what I do lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.