[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got the balls to say hi and chat with a girl I liked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 95f.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
95f.png
42KB, 655x509px
Finally got the balls to say hi and chat with a girl I liked. Everything was going good, she talked about her pets I talked about stuff, eventually I asked if she was single. She said she had a boyfriend. I said "oh" in an obvious way. She said "oh? oh what?" I said well I was hoping you were single. She said "that's kind of a shitty thing to do".

I said "what's shitty?".

She tells me "if you were just talking to me to get in my pants, then you shouldn't have even bothered".

Taken aback by this, I said sorry to have bothered and just left..

What exactly happened? Experts welcome
>>
50/50 blame

There was no need for you to go 'oh' in an obvious way, and there was no need for her to flip out about it. Neither of you have any tact or grace.

Next time when a girl youre interested in says she has a bf just ask if she's happy with him. keep the conversation going for a bit and gracefully withdraw if you dont want to be just friends with her.
>>
It wasn't a shitty thing to do. The girl is simply retarded and misinterpreted your approach. That, and since her mind, by default, went to "he just wants sex" is a huge red flag to stay away. This chick, despite how great your mind conjures her up to be, is bad news.
>>
>She tells me "if you were just talking to me to get in my pants, then you shouldn't have even bothered".

Yeah because she would know for a fact that you were solely after sex, huh? She sounds like a moron and I'm sure her boyfriend is tired of her shit.

At least now you know what a chore this woman will be. You dodged a bullet.
>>
Well if it's any consolation you did a good job going up and starting a conversation.

Hard to put what went wrong. You conveyed you saw them as more of a potential shag than a person. The approach to asking the single question was so nonchalant it came off as desperate, looked like the first time you ever did it. Then you put her in the position of being asked to tell you what you did wrong, girls hate that shit.

Next time try something like "hey you're really interesting and talking to you is fun, are you single do you want to go out sometime?"
>>
>>18717118
So? She was right. The o ly reason you were talking to her was to date her. Not to be a friend.
>>
>>18717132
>
>>18717134
no one denies the girl is dumb, but OP is just as dumb. when a girl mentions she has a boyfriend, its usually because she wants to reject you without making a big deal about it. OP erred in drawing attention to her rejection. you have to let it slide and stay cool. show her it doesnt bother you and save face - then if the day comes when she breaks up with the bf you might still have a chance, rather than being the dumbass guy who, in her mind, was obviously just trying to hook up with her
>>
>>18717147
Girl isn't dumb at all you all are.

The only reason y'all ever talk to a girl is to date her or fuck her. How about trying to be a decent human being and actually making friends.
>>
>>18717118
Never ask if they have a boyfriend OP. Theyll tell you if u ask them out, fucking idiot.
>>
>>18717146

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>18717118
Ignore this shit OP >>18717129 some people are hopelessly brainwashed and if you want to be a braindead zombie that just parrots inane bullshit from tumblr you'll listen to them
Remember OP women like this one day grow old and their looks fade, and if persecuted victimhood so called personality like this is all they're left with then it's a very bleak future indeed and not someone you'd want to spend any significant time or energy with.

>>18717147
>Being this beta AND an orbiter.
Grow a spine you jellyfish
>>
>>18717153
>suddenly everyone decides to be friends and form relationships through that way only
>because we're all friends we all enjoy each other's personalities all the time so only looks can distinguish value
>we naturally gravitate to hooking up with people of equal attractiveness
>over time this forms genetically distinct social castes which would just cause violence

Yeah no I think guys going up and harassing rando women is important for the success of our species.
>>
>>18717118
what happened is that shes a dumb cunt that jumps to conclusions.
>>
>>18717118
NEVER EVER EVER APOLOGISE OR ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE ATTACKED FOR SIMPLY LIKING SOMEONE.

Its a shit test.
>>
>>18717204

explain
>>
I asked a girl at work if she wanted to hang out some time and she promptly replied that she was gay.

I lold and said I'm still interested in hanging
>>
you shouldn't even have wasted your breath on an "oh"
just walk away
>>
>>18717184
at least get to know her before you fuck her anon
some girls aren't pump and dumps
>>
>>18717385

Where was it implied that getting to know the dumb bitch was not going to happen?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.