[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally become financially stable, want to start a family now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ron paul.jpg (53KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
ron paul.jpg
53KB, 500x531px
I have worked my entire life to finally make enough money to do this, I've put off (or been denied) relationships until now, I'm a virgin while most women have already fucked tons of guys, but I can compromise on that.

My main problem? I don't want to get divorce raped. Women can cheat in a marriage and face no legal punishment, they can divorce for any reason because of no-fault divorce laws.

In the divorce she would likely get custody of my children, get my house that I paid for, and get child-support/alimony payments. Then use this money to fuck other guys.

I'm being completely serious, this would make me angry enough to literally kill her, my entire life would be ruined, I would literally take a gun and kill her.

Modern American women are highly likely to cheat or divorce, there's a better chance of it happening than not. Prenups do not work (Judge can nullify a prenup if they want), and a prenup cannot decide who gets custody of (hypothetical) children anyway.

The only solution I can think of is that I will not marry or have children with any woman unless she fully believes that I will literally kill her if she tries to screw me in a divorce.

I will tell her, I'm ok with her divorcing and taking nothing, but if she tries to get custody of my children, the house, or my money, I will literally kill her.

I will not marry her unless she fully believes this, and is okay with it. I have thought a long time about this, and I can't think of any other possible solution. What else could I do?
>>
>>18717051
>I'm being completely serious, this would make me angry enough to literally kill her, my entire life would be ruined, I would literally take a gun and kill her.

huh, the worst part for you is getting divorced, the worst part for her is death.

get help
>>
>>18717084
/thread
>>
>>18717084
>huh, the worst part for you is getting divorced, the worst part for her is death.

I'm fine with just getting divorced.

I'm not fine with her getting custody of my kids, my house, or draining my bank account with alimony/child-support payments, and using it to fund her new lifestyle fucking other guys.

That is worth than death, which is exactly why I'd be willing to commit murder/suicide, and exactly why so many cases of that have actually happened.
>>
your best bet is to rely on statistics and look out for red flags

the problem with red flags is that it's not some secret jap tech everyone fucking knows it including the women

so if a girl has slept around she's not going to flaunt it she KNOWS it's a red flag she will omit everything
you gotta do some real james bond shit

here is a good PRACTICAL tip OP: be in good terms with a friend or befriend someone who goes to parties / rich/ who knows what goes around town, I've got this friend who knows what goes down in every fucking party in my town there is NO fucking way he wouldn't recognize some thot

this is the information age you gotta play this autistic fucking game of find the red flag now on nightmare mode good luck bitch you're gonna need it
>>
>>18717051
My cousin is exactly like you. He married a foreign girl and he's happy.

I suggest you do something like that because no American woman will ever live up to your expectations.
>>
Marry a foreign woman who aligns with your values / viewpoints. Preferably asian or hispanic, seems like they are less likely to divorce, and in general, are less shitty than most american women.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.