[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /adv/ how do you do the sex? I tried with my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493375506885.gif (853KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1493375506885.gif
853KB, 600x338px
Dear /adv/
how do you do the sex?

I tried with my boyfriend but it hurt too much. Should he have just pushed through or something? He's done it before but he's extra careful with me.

I'm not in any hurry or anything I'm just surprised that it hurt as much as it did. I'm ready, I wanted to do it but I just couldn't get past the pain. He said my hymen was really thick and I might need to see a doctor. Is that a thing?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18717039
>sex
>boyfriend
Every goddamn time. Nuclear holocaust can't come soon enough.
>>
>>18717039
Go see a doctor.
>>
>>18717152
It's because they can't ask that openly in society.
>>
>>18717160
Uh, what?
>>
>>18717039
no u can do it without a doctor although I can imagine that it hurts. When i had sex with a girl before it was really tight and hard to get in. Obviously I dont thin kanyone is an expert on fucking virgins. but what worked for us was just the more horny u are the wider ur vagina will get it also listen this is the important thing. Have him lay on his back and just grind on his dick for a little this will get it to open up a lot then leave over on him like face to face i know it sounds weird but it will spread ur ass and vagina out and then he should be able to get in and it will break it. Because the extra tension of that spreading + his dick should pop it instantly.
>>
>>18717039
>>18717167
Like this but it's probably good if he spreads his legs abit to spread u out more. It will be great op have a nice time.
>>
I had a girlfriend with a hymen that wouldn't break easily. She had a doctor tell her it was thicker than normal and "further back" than normal.

He snipped it for her.
>>
>>18717205
get cucked.
>>
>>18717039
youre probably both just going to have to power through it
>>
>>18717171
Op if this works dont forget to come back and tell us.
>>
>>18717167
>>18717171
>>18717223
Okay since my dignity is riding on this now. I'd also like to add ur boyfriend might be an idiot try to stick his dick like right in the hole and also tell him to push hard not a little baby push. But Im still under the belief that what I said at first should suffice alone because that position really spreads a pussy out
>>
>>18717167
>>18717171
>>18717235
I tried a similar position but got too nervous but I guess I'll just try it slower next time.
Thanks anon!

>>18717223
Will do.
>>
>>18717250
it will hurt op but try to have him put his hands on ur butt to this will maybe make it feel a little better. I really think it should work jut remember the point is to spread it out and get a little horny then it should go right.
>>
>>18717211

broadcast your bitter virginity moar, bitch.
>>
It will hurt at first, but after awhile you'll get used to it. Plus, it also means he's big, which is good. If it didn't hurt at first itd be worse lol.
>>
>>18717152
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.