[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird daddy issues came up at the worst possible moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1505261383953596197823.jpg (847KB, 3072x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1505261383953596197823.jpg
847KB, 3072x4096px
I've been living with my uncle for a while. First time seeing him in maybe 15 years. He is happily married and has a daughter my age. They're all good people and I love them.

I am so, so attracted to him. It's insane. He isn't objectively handsome or anything, he's shorter than me and obviously much older, but he's so funny and interesting and one of the best people I know. I thought about raping him. I want to attack him and do things to him. But I'd also like a more peaceful, traditional relationship. We'd sit at the table, eating, I'd laugh at some joke he made, but all I can think about is I want to rip his clothes off and I want to bite him and I want us to fuck and I want to suck his dick.

I'm horrified of what goes through my mind. I plan on leaving here and removing myself from the situation and hope these horrible thoughts go away. Until then I'm paranoid I'll say something or do something to make them suspect me. I need some advice please.
>>
>>18716674
Like what kind of advice do you want?

Filthy advice on how you can fuck your uncle? Do you talk to other guys?
>>
File: 1501201182065.gif (1MB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1501201182065.gif
1MB, 212x212px
>>18716674
>is I want to rip his clothes off and I want to bite him
I have no idea why this made me so fucking hard. Like diamond hard. Like literally another half inch to the total, hard.
>>
>>18716745
Is there any miracle advice that would help me fuck my uncle? Although in all seriousness, knowing him he'd feel too guilty afterwards and cause a huge shitstorm, which is not worth it.

I have never felt what I do now for any of my boyfriends. He asked me to massage me one night and I took the chance to touch anf squeeze as much as I could. It was just his back and sides over his tshirt, very PG, but I still got so aroused I felt I couldn't think straight. My aunt was in the room, otherwise I might have done something really stupid. I don't understand how she's not all over him.

I do need to talk to someone about this, I feel I'm going insane.

>>18716750
If I'd knew he'd react like you...
>>
>>18716837
Okay here's my honest advice, could you probably seduce him. Yes. I am telling you though, it would be an absolutely terrible idea.
Trust me, you will have so much more to lose then him. First off, he's married and it's unlikely that he would ever leave his wife for you. Secondly, assumably he feeds you, shelters you, clothes you, and maybe even gives you money. That right there is a horrible inbalance in a sexual relationship. Thirdly, he will never move on. You will definitely meet better guys, there are other men out there like him who are single, think about that. if you meet one of them, you'll want to leave him but he'll never have a reason to leave you. He got you for free while he was married.

Do not do it op. Why don't you try to shop around for unmarried men. The fact that he's older than you is not weird at all, in fact young girls love older men and older men love young girls. It's just that he's married, and I'm telling you you would be the greatest of all fools if you slept with him in your current situation.
>>
>>18716853
Thank you, that's the sane advice I needed to hear.

You're right, it's not worth it. They did take me in, fed me, gave me money. He's my mother's brother. My whole extended family would cut me off. Him too probably. Despite me going crazy with this I do love all of them and don't want them to shun us and despise us.

I honestly never looked at an older man before and thought he's attractive in a sexual way. With him it's a mix of looks and personality. And he has the sort of smile that just lits the room, no matyer how you're feeling you can't help but smile back. I've never met someone like him.
>>
Get a therapist. You're not supposed want to fuck blood related family. If he was an uncle in law i could understand ..
>>
>>18716918
I don't really know what more to say. But also I think trying to leave the situation as fast as possible is right.

If you leave and he asks you a lot maybe you could just tell him how you really feel. That you're in love with him but definetly don't stay.

Lastly again I want to say. He may feel similarly to you, and no fault to him there because I'm sure you're a great girl. But again it would be way better for him then you. I would say the fact that he's your blood relative is bad, but not the worst. The worst is that he's married. If you tell him how you feel, and he comes for you. Im telling you do not do anything sexual with him until he literally has divorce documents signed and finalized and the world knows he's completely single.
>>
>>18716968
This is not true.
>>18716918
You can completely ignore this guy.
>>
>>18716853
>>18716918

OP, why don't you get on some kind of sugardaddy dating site or something? You're probably not attracted to older men on principle, but, you could give it a shot - you may like it. Being a young presumably attractive female, you'll have your pick of attractive older guys. You can choose one you like the look of, and see if you can get this kink out of your system. It could even be fun in that you could pretend it's your uncle. It being a sugardaddy deal could net you some sweet material benefits too, incidentally.
>>
OP: "Just in case you thought we had normal people around here"
>>
>>18716994
Again op , i just want to reemphasize that what your feeling is actually really normal.

Presumably you had no nuclear family, a successful middle aged man with a great personality was extremely kind to you and you fell in love with him. Literally 0 reason to be ashamed about the way you feel at all.
>>
Dont ever fuck old men. Dont listen to the stupid ass old fogeys ITT telling you its okay. Its not. Your behavior is not healthy and you need help. Older men will take advantage of you every time. Youre just a young hole to them nothing more. They are actively hurting your life by humoring your unhealthy urges. You will understand when youre older one way or the other.
Do not fuck older men.
>>
>>18717000
I dunno anon, simply wanting to rape the man doesn't really go into my book of "things normies might do".
>>
>>18717007
being in love with someone and seeing them on a daily basis without anyway to relieve normal sexual urges towards them im sure would make a lot of people think similiar thinks.
>>
>>18717005
>he never read Jane Eyre
>>
>>18717011
Be that as it may, it still wouldn't find its way into my book.
>>
File: n-MAD-MEN-FUMAR-AVION-628x314.jpg (45KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-MAD-MEN-FUMAR-AVION-628x314.jpg
45KB, 628x314px
>>18717005

I'm >>18716978. I'm a guy in my early 20's. I like girls my age, and older women too. I don't think it's unreasonable for girls to feel similarly.

When I'm 40+, If I manage to be rich and single, I'll totally be getting sugar babies. Not just to experience youthful physicality, but I'd also love to genuinely mentor young people and help them get a good start in adult life by imparting wisdom, experience, and even career opportunities.

But that's just an aside, I guess. Point is, it's not weird.

Pic related is what I want to look like at 50. (Note - i haven't seen Mad Men; I have no idea what that character is like. But he embodies the aesthetic I intend to have).
>>
>>18716969
Thank you again. Yeah, I'll leave as soon as possible and maybe cut contact too for a while.

>>18717000
You're right about my family. And my unvle and I haven't seen eachother in about 15 years, so it's not like I grew up around him.

>>18717005
No worries there, but thank you for being concerned for me.

>>18717011
Thanks, because even though I feel like that sometimes I would never act on it since I want him to be happy. It is frustrating not being able to touch, and sometimes jealousy makes me feel sick.
>>
>>18717043
Anon before you love if you want to tell him how you feel, that you love him. try not to use to many words but if you tell him, like i've said he may feel similarly and may actually divorce his wife and all that shit. In that situation, I'm just saying who cares what everyone else thinks if he can support you and divorces his wife and all that stuff he obv. probably does love you more than any other men will. So I would just say maybe you could tell him, just because you never know. But again, do not believe anything he tells you unless he is literally 100% divorced and everyone in the world knows why.
>>
Tell me more of what you want him to do to you. Also did you ever call anyone daddy before? I don't know why daddy issues are so hot.
>>
>>18717881
I want him to stop ignoring me, for starters. He barely even looked at me today and yesterday. Maybe he suspects something. Then I'd like to tie him up. He'd hate it and love it at the same time.
>>
I know I said I plan on cutting contact, but now I think I want advice on how to keep in touch without being obvious about my feelings and without it being weird.
>>
>>18717979
What advice is there to give? Move out and get your own place but still come over for dinner or something once a week. That doesn't sound that weird to me. They helped you out and are your family. Just don't fuck your uncle or I can guarantee you won't ever be seeing that family again.
>>
>>18717980
I'll move across the country. Or leave the country. I was wondering if I was to call, what can I say, what should we talk about? I feel so paranoid I can't even look at him without fearing everyone can somehow see what I'm thinking.
>>
>>18716674
op dont listen to these faggots if you want something take it or youll regret missing out on your chance for ever. people are reasonable and want to love even if in limited circumstances, there is nothing more soul biting than a missed opportunity
>>
>>18716674
Obligatory

https://youtu.be/VsMcdEswK8k
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.