[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creating desire in the female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 193x262px
Hi, I am interested in this chinese girl I met recently. After knowing her for a short time I knew I wanted more than friendship and kind of asked her to be my girlfriend (it was a little awkward). She didn't respond negatively but made it clear enough that she didn't know me well enough. I understood it and accepted the rejection but I tried to keep being friends. I kept texting her and being sensitive to her emotions. I realized this was beta orbiter status and trying to stick around wouldn't make her change. forced myself to ignore her and wait for her to initiate. I became terse in my responses and stopped initiating conversations. She started texting me and suggested we get coffee on Thursday! She's sometimes unaware of our customs, but I previously explained this was a romantic gesture so I think she understands. I have no expectations but I am excited to see her face again with the possibility of a relationship.

I want her to desire me. Ideally, she should be at least as interested in me as I am in her. She texted me after setting the date for coffee and I haven't responded or initiated since. I don't want to give her my interest too easily, but I also don't want her to get bored of me either. I know ignoring women doesn't help attract them, but neither does showering them with attention. How do I strike a balance? Should I stop texting her until after we get coffee?
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18716573
Lol. Are you 16?

You never ever talk about relationship or love as a boy. All you had to do was to simply ask her on date. Until she brings the subjects like gf/sex/relationship questions herself, all you have to do is to keep asking her on date, flirting and trying to cuddle the bitch and possibly escallate it to sex.

Playing hard to get is valid strategy, but not being retarded and simply not playing mind games is also very valid and adult way on how to do relationships.

Pic related. Talk and date the bitch.
>>
>>18716613
I'm a 21 year old autismo. Working on it so give me good advice.

That stuff won't work with this one. She's a virgin and chinese. They are much more conservative about sexuality. I dont think shes been kissed and she said shes never done anything with anyone of either gender and was questioning her sexuality in front of me.

We went out on a walk and i tried putting my arm around her but she wouldnt let me. She let me put my hand on her leg while we were watching a movie, but after a certain point I think I was making her uncomfortable. She's not very experienced so it makes sense that she feels nothing. Her body just doesnt have a sexual association with that stimuli. She lets me get close to her she just doesnt react positively or negatively. another night we stayed up until 2 am talking with my head hovering an inch next to hers while we sat on a couch. I think she was using girl logic to convince herself nothing was happening.
>>
File: chess.jpg (149KB, 2122x1416px) Image search: [Google]
chess.jpg
149KB, 2122x1416px
>>18716613
I'm not trying to play mind games, but she hasn't been responsive to any of my approaches and its frustrating because shes dropping hints that she's interested all the time.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.