[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he trying to get at my gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Long story short, I was never the cool kid. People always thought I was kind of weird so I never really had any friends. But I finally got a girlfriend and all of a sudden, one of my acquaintances (guy) started being friendly with me and is trying to start hanging out with me. I never really liked the guy either.

Is this guy trying to be friendly to me to try to flirt with my girl? Am I crazy? Do people do this?
>>
>>18716533
yes and if you dont like him. Dont hang out with him, if he's a naggy cunt and u have to reject him then dont be nice just fucking tell him like "I dont like you, youve annoyed me quite a bit please never text me again."
>>
>>18716538
It's not like i hate him or something. I just don't see myself being friends with him, but I don't want to be direct with him about it either. I wish he would just leave me and my girlfriend alone.
>>
>>18716557
Well this is what im telling you. Try to be nice to him and reject him like tell him your busy and stuff and don't text him back. If he doesn't take the hint then you're going to have to tell him straight up like "sorry I don't really want to your friend I have to much stuff right now." But since he's trying to fuck your girl and you had to go on the internet and waste time to reject this kid and get him out of your GFs ass probably I would say "leave me the fuck alone"
>>
>>18716634
It's not like im friendless. we're acquaintances but we all belong to a pretty big group of friends. I don't want to come off as "that jealous boyfriend" guy you know?
>>
>>18716652
Then let him bang your your girl you no advice taking triple faggot
>>
>>18716634
so basically, coming off abrasively is out of the question. I don't want him to talk shit about me to the rest of the friends. But I do see right through him
>>
>>18716652

Well, no I don't know because if you don't want to hangout with him you don't have to and if he's trying to fuck your girl or something then it's not jealousy.
>>
File: tumblr_mcb0vf61TK1qlkxsp.jpg (15KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcb0vf61TK1qlkxsp.jpg
15KB, 460x276px
>>18716666
I'll check my own quads then. Quints here i come!
>>
>>18716533
Only see him when you have to, don't see him at all otherwise and minimize the chances he has to see your gf. Done.
>>
>>18716533
>Is this guy trying to be friendly to me to try to flirt with my girl?

Yes, this is exactly what he's doing. Just using you to get in your girls pants. Ghost him
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.