[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello advisors So really the point of my post is that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1486852764061.png (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486852764061.png
324KB, 1920x1080px
Hello advisors

So really the point of my post is that I'm dating again after a long and bad-bad relationship. I have never considered myself attractive and had only done well with women by the standards of virgins. I still don't have any bro-friends to talk about this kind of thing with so that's why I'm here. There are five (5) separate girls clearly interested in some sort of relationship with me, and they're all beautiful and nice. Girl 1 I'm actually dating. We dated a long time ago, and I made the mistake of leaving her for a lunatic. Girl 2 is a girl on the bus I take. We haven't really talked yet, but...her signals are pretty clear and she did this thing that sort of made me fall in love with her with her eyes yesterday, and today she gave me this look that all but screamed "why won't you talk to me" right before she got off the bus. Girl 3 is a longshot, she's my unicorn by all accounts and she has openly had feelings for me for years, but the timing has never been right, so we're talking again and planning things. Girl 4 and 5 don't really matter, one wants money and the other lives too far away.

I'm just overwhelmed by a situation I didn't think I'd ever be in, I know it's stupid but I guess it helps to write things out. I might just go live inna woods.

Also have a cool wp, and thanks for reading.
>>
>>18716530
>has all this girls interested in him
>but no pussy on his dick

Funny how that is.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.