[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close Friend tried to choke me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: joff-03.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
joff-03.gif
4MB, 500x281px
Recently a friend of mine got shitfaced and tried to choke me. How should I respond to this, should I let it go, or is this person dangerous to be around?
>>
>>18716373

My close friend and I were hanging out at my apartment and drinking. I stepped out for an hour to smoke and during that time he got absolutely sloshed. When I arrived back he kept trying to do things like give me a hug and shake my hand, pretty much anything to get into physical contact with me, and it was starting to sketch me out. Later on in the night we are talking and he asks for a handshake, and I am fed up, so I tell him i will not shake his hand. This sets him off and he gets mad and stops talking. However I call him out on it because I think he's just acting up for getting mad at something so stupid. He starts laughing and I think I have played the situation off successfully and I can go back to gaming, but then he says hes laughing because he is so mad he wants to choke me but I am so cute. After that he says that I say "I trust you enough not to do it". After several exchanges of that (I realize I was taunting him, which was dumb, forgive me). He actually attacks, then I tell him I'm choking and he stops and says he is going to bed.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.