[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: .jpg (78KB, 731x960px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
78KB, 731x960px
I sorta hate my friends, but I act nice to them anyway. Most of them have at least one thing they do that really rubs me the wrong way, and I tend to get obsessed with it until all I see are flaws. They are not generally horrible things, none of my friends are serial killers, but some of them have weird beliefs(anti vax,law of attraction, astrology) that I can't respect. This has always been a problem for me, but lately it's out of control.

How can I make better friends, or at the very least stop being so judgmental towards the friends I have?
>>
File: zFHkKVJ.png (1MB, 1052x1692px) Image search: [Google]
zFHkKVJ.png
1MB, 1052x1692px
I hate you too, nigga.
>>
>>18716200
I get drunk enough for their retarded beliefs to make at least a modicum of sense. Hope that helps.

I have tried arguing with them in the past, but all it did was make me realize how true the saying "never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience" is.

Argued over astrology, and the arguments made so little sense and they would just randomly turn around and say "hah, see, you don't know anything about astrology, you don't know what you are talking about" with smug smiles. Absolutely pointless.

One particular friend I just enjoy hating on, I tell him he and his beliefs are retarded all the time, and he takes it in his stride.
>>
>>18716200

You kinda sound like an asshole. why be friends with them at all if its like this.
>>
>>18716200
Nobody's perfect. You can't change people. Either find a new group of people to hang out with or stop bitching and grow up.
>>
>>18716200
why pretend to be nice, be straight up and not talk to them. stop bein fake
>>
why do you even care you fucking bitch
they're your pals not your fucking sons
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.