[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking bored.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1504344673309.jpg (112KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504344673309.jpg
112KB, 600x896px
I'm so fucking bored of being bored. I'm a 22 year old guy, marginally above average looks/charisma/intelligence (marginally, not trying to be cocky here), but I can't seem to fucking nail down what I want to do in life.

Just graduated last May and spent most of the summer seeing friends a few times a week/the rest of the time playing games I don't enjoy much and bothering my LDR ex that I don't even like much anymore.

I don't know man, I don't know what to do. I'm in no huge rush to get a full time job (got funds saved), but that'll happen before 2018 probably. And I don't want to get a full time job before I find some fulfillment in life. What should I do with my time?

I'm very social but somewhat shy, so I enjoy hanging out with people but have some trouble breaking the ice, I like acting so I guess I could do community theatre again, I enjoy music but I'm not great, and I'd love a relationship but I'm a bit difficult to impress... I don't know what I should do with my time.

I just feel so bored and unimpressed with life.
>>
I had depression as a teenager and pretty bad anxiety for around a year after that, but now my headspace is pretty alright. I'm just so fucking bored now, I feel like I've conditioned myself to do nothing with my time.
>>
bump?
>>
>>18716144
>I just feel so bored and unimpressed with life
Literally do anything.
Once you start doing something, you will break the ice and start doing many things.
If I was in your place, I'd buy a motorcycle and see as much of the country as I could.
>>
Start a hobby OP. That's one way you can maybe meet another so; pick up drawing, painting, an instrument or a sport. The world is your oyster.
>>
>>18716153
same here. Still trying to find something worth while.
>>
>>18716873
>>18716878
I started playing guitar 10 months ago. Completely changed my life and one of the best decisions I ever made. Still its only a few hours a day to kill. There have been times where I played 7 hours straight but those days are rare. What about the rest of the time? It's not like I have any friends to start a a band with.
>>
>>18716954
This isn't me, by the way, but I'm in the same boat. I've got hobbies: Guitar, singing, I bike ride every few days, I enjoy playing games a bit each day, I like watching some youtube, but I feel like I need way more on a day to day basis. Stretching any of these out too long makes them feel like I'm just killing time.
>>
>>18716954

>>18716974

Perhaps volunteering can help you. That's what I did to keep busy when hobbies didn't cover the time. It's pretty rewarding and can be good for your reputation/job experience/etc.
>>
>>18717098
doing what? animals, old people, homeless?
>>
I just smoke weed all day and listen to old music. Dunno why but my attention span cannot handle Netflix or vidya anymore.
>>
>>18717112

Yeah man. There's sites that can hook you up with different activities according to what you are searching. It doesn't have to be handing out food to hobos but perhaps helping old people to learn how to read or something.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.