[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug dealer gave me a bag of dirt and grass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1419113982913.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1419113982913.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
I have his number and one of his friends. Not the brightest guys, so don't know if they've blocked my number yet.

Chances are the money is gone for good and I'll never see the weed. I sent him a text that their numbers will find the cops for selling crack and heroin (not sure if true, only buy weed from this fuckhole) and got no response.

With their phone numbers I was thinking of making it hell. Signing them up for a bunch of shite so they get spammed with calls and texts. I wasnt sure how to go about this, as the only text bomb site I knew is down.
>>
>>18715766
yes you're right to be angry at getting screwed over but there is nothing you can do and you need to just put it out of your mind and move on.

threatening to call the cops is stupid because you were trying to buy illegal drugs from them.
>>
>>18715774
Weed is decriminalized in my city, while an anonymous tip with their phone numbers for opiods could result in at least a raid
>>
>>18715782
there is nothing you can do that wont come back on you 10X worse. Just learn a lesson and move on.

Next time inspect the merchandise before you hand over the money.
>>
>>18715794
what about spamming their numbers from a 3rd party
do I have any options

>>18715794
>Next time inspect the merchandise before you hand over the money.
yeah but after 6 or 7 successful purchases I wasnt going to open the double baggie on a sidewalk
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.