[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had terrible self-esteem since I was a child and became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: scale.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
I've had terrible self-esteem since I was a child and became promiscuous in 2010 to ward off my loneliness and feelings of worthlessness. I want to change for many reasons. Recognition is the first step. Now for the second step... how do I change?
>>
File: special snowflake syndrome.jpg (62KB, 480x621px) Image search: [Google]
special snowflake syndrome.jpg
62KB, 480x621px
>>18715617
Post more context.
>I want to change
And what is preventing you from doing so?
>>
>>18715628
Sex is fun, I'm lonely and enjoy the intimacy, and feeling sexy temporarily staves off my self-hatred. However, I have gained a few stalkers in the process and often feel cheap and gross.
>>
>>18715637
What about stopping sleeping with everybody around you and get regular bf instead?

Psycholog?
>>
>>18715650
>Psycholog?

?
>>
>>18715652
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychologist
>>
>>18715617

in all seriousness, become more womanly. learn to cook and clean, dress more conservative, no more slutting around. focus on hobbies so you have something to talk about, men love to hear women talk as long as it's something interesting. work out weight training, no you won't get too big, if it was that easy /fit/ wouldn't have a sticky. look at Olympic athletes like women's volleyball that is your potential nothing more

there now you have value as a potential mate. men don't think of you as a slut and instead wife material, you have interests that will set you above other women by leaps and bounds, being fit makes 10x attractive and shows you would be up for physical activity so nothing feels off limits.

having value means you will have self esteem.
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18715697
Lol. That is why i posted that second line as well. Sorry that my advice was so shitty. Going with your problem to professional who spent years studying it so he can show you right directions, try CBT, prescribe pills and even have LICENCE and DEGREE to back up his advices evidently isnt for you.

Go get tested.
>>
>>18715686
Thank you so much! I've had two boyfriends in the past, but they broke up with me because I was too obsessive and clingy. They liked me for being loving and passionate, but thought I was smothering.
>>
>>18716034
To expand on that, since they made me feel happy and content, I never wanted to be apart... ever. On our days off, we were generally together almost every single second of the day. I was hungry for their love and attention, and I wouldn't accept anything except work or bathroom breaks as a valid excuse for them ever being away from me. I wanted our lives to center around nothing except us loving each other as much as possible.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.