[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i get rid of backne?Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: received_1589200011146208.jpg (54KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_1589200011146208.jpg
54KB, 720x1280px
How can i get rid of backne?Pic related
>>
I'd be more worried about the acne.
>>
>>18715610
Backne---> ackne on the back
Btw when i lay on that side it fucking hurts
>>
>>18715591
see a fucking dermatologist, it's not that hard to figure out
>>
>>18715651
Im going next week, just asking if someone has some expirience with it and how they dealt with it
>>
Stop using roids, however then your gains will diminish. Nice V-taper btw, get those traps some excercize and you'll look swole as fuck. Mirin hard desu bruv.
Where you from, what gym you go to? You need someone to spot you?
>>
>>18715681
Im natty bro.I dont use steroids cuz im broke and not trying to make my acne worse..btw idk why im flattered when u called me out on stetoids lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x303px
>>18715709
Roids or not, that V-taper is amazing, got any more pics?
>>
change your bed sheets often. scrub your back in the shower- take a medium sized towel like one for the kitchen and hold with one hand on the bottom and other on top. you can have someone rub on isopropyl alcohol too afterwards. if your gym has a sauna, that'll help sweating out the pores.

big thing too is drinking fluids/water and changing up diet.
>>
>>18715718
Not really cuz i dont like taking pictures of my back reason stated already..

>>18715719
I change my bedsheets often,scrub my back and drink alot of fluid, but what do i need to eliminate from my diet for example?
Idk bout that alcohol thing..
>>
>>18715736
alcohol can cause it, so can stress. alcohol in excess also puts stress on the body. so if you're binge drinking and want clean skin, make the sacrifice
excess protein intake can trigger. powdered form

the acne is caused by overactive oil glands. hormones play a big part in that. so if you're at the age, it'll be tough
>>
>>18715757
I dont drink alcohol, maybe once a month depending on the situation
Well my father had backne so i guess its genetically transfered to me.I do take shower every day after gym, i watch my protein intake,my diet idk i eat everything cuz im quite undeweight and trying to pack some pounds
>>
Bumpperinno
>>
File: 61fyBdG9-HL._SY355_.jpg (22KB, 342x355px) Image search: [Google]
61fyBdG9-HL._SY355_.jpg
22KB, 342x355px
Also interested

Especially for input from anons that have already been to dermatologists. What did they advise?
>>
How often do you wash your bed sheets? I used to have bad backne, but it disappeared when I started to change bedsheets every 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>18715950
Every month .-.
>>
>>18715994
change it every week

if you're waking up and your face is all oily, then maybe 2x a week. and use a hypoallergenic detergent, powder form preferably on warm cycle and no fabric softener
>>
Btw bois rate my back progress ;)
>>
>>18715736
Lose weight. Eat better foods. Change sheets more often. Be consistent with showers and soap regarless of how often and what you use. Go sunbathing with your shirt off. Sunlight really helps.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.