[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl recently who is very sweet, very kind. She has a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1504982615704.png (218KB, 540x447px) Image search: [Google]
1504982615704.png
218KB, 540x447px
I met a girl recently who is very sweet, very kind. She has a huge crush on me, to the point where I have actually gotten her to give me head numerous times and I feel bad about it because I'm not entirely sure I want to date her. I don't know her that well but I know she has some genetic problems, her hands are really fucked up and she has to wear these big ass corrective boots and sometimes uses a wheelchair when her feet hurt too bad, her face is also round, but she has big eyes, a small nose, and big lips, cute as a fucking button but off, and is legally blind.
I don't think she has intellectual difficulties, like we've talked a lot and she can carry a conversation perfectly fine, but my friends told me she has a care giver and has quirky behaviour (my friends are ultra PC so Quirky could mean bat shit fucking insane).
I don't know what I should do, if I should carry on our friendship with the occasional blowjob, if I should make it just a friendship, if I should ask her out, or if I should just ghost her entirely. What do I do?
I have more details if needed.
>>
File: 1112611.jpg (9KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1112611.jpg
9KB, 238x250px
>>18715447
>ive been getting head from a mentally and physically handicapped woman and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18715447
Ya your pretty terrible. This girl knows she is fucked up and is probably desperate. Was crushing some one worth getting your pee pee licked?
>>
>>18715447
Jesus christ do the people around yourself and her a favor and please just kill yourself for real.
>>
>getting head from the crippled girl
Wew fucking lad
>>
>>18715459
I don't know if shes mentally handicapped
>>18715497
She might very well be desperate but I'm trying not to crush her here.
>>
>>18715516
It doesn't matter if you think you're not trying to. Who cares what you think here. You're taking advantage of some poor cripple and you're honestly trying to convince yourself that you're not a complete waste of space? Fuck you.
>>
>>18715523
at least I'm giving her some attention, until I came around she was just kind of rotting in the apartment her parents got for her. She had friends but they never came around, I introduced her to people and now she has a social life. Is it scummy I get blowjobs from her, maybe, but its not like shes saying no to giving them, hell she asks me if I want some head when we hang out, she initiates road head.
You can call me a scumbag all you want, but would you have paid any kind of attention to a girl like her?
>>
>>18715536
Nice justification. You could have done all those nice things without getting head. Also in your first post you consider ghosting her. Honestly fuck you. Could have been a decent person but you just needed that head right?
>>
>>18715550
Shes a moderately attractive girl, with rocking tits asking me if she could suck my dick after we made out, you're saying you would refuse that? Yeah her face is a little off, she has some speech issues, has fucked up hands and feet, but a girl willing to suck your dick, one who would probably be crushed if you said no, you would say no?
>>
File: 1445429830514.jpg (137KB, 625x770px) Image search: [Google]
1445429830514.jpg
137KB, 625x770px
>>18715459
fpbp
>>
>>18715570
Sure man, you should go to the local handicap facilities to offer people to blow you. Ya know, to boost there self esteem. your such a giver. Your dick is the ultimate charity.
>>
>>18715603
She isn't just some retard, shes a very nice girl, who under normal circumstances wouldn't be experiencing any of the stuff she is now, is it 100% good, I don't know, I'm not a psychiatrist, but again, without me, she would just be rotting away with her care giver in the hole her parents buried her in.
>>
>>18715619
Your dick is a magical thing anon, keep doing gods work.
>>
>>18715638
I'm not just thinking with my dick, if I was I wouldn't feel bad about the situation, I am trying to figure out what I should do, not get berated.
>>
I don't know why people are giving you such a hard time. It sucks that she is probably excited to finally get some attention, but disappointment is a part of life, and being ill doesn't entitle you to a relationship.

You never signed a contract promising to return emotional affection for physical intimacy. Maybe you did, but you didn't say you did in your post. Maybe you're leaving things out, but as far as I know, you didn't lead her to believe you were interested in a relationship. If she decides to give you head in hopes that you will like her, and it doesn't work, you're not taking advantage of her any more than a woman is taking advantage of a dude she "friendzoned." Just like being a "nice guy" doesn't entitle one to sex, giving somebody sex doesn't entitle one to a relationship.

Don't ghost her, though. That makes you an asshole. Ghosting is something people too immature to deal with conflict do. It means they are selfish and would rather cause somebody significant emotional pain and confusion than bear the minor discomfort of having a conversation they would rather not have.

Just tell her straight up you're not looking for any more than casual sex.
>>
Oh lawd, this thread, fuck me. Comedy gold right here.
>your dick is the ultimate charity
Kek
Fucking hell

As to you OP, you are being extremely vague as to her condition. What is her mental age, if she is mentally impaired at all that is. Also crippled or Mrs. Universe, taking advantage of someone simply to get head with the intention of ghosting is a dick move regardless.

Also post pic, seriously, post pic, blur out the face, but for all we know this a borderline paraplegic person with the mental age of a 12 year old you are seeing.
>>
I don't think anything is wrong with it. Shes disabled, so? She's still human. I'd view it as a friends with benefits.
>>
>>18715447
>I have more details if needed.
Her precise medical condition for starters, post a picture of her. Failing that find a picture of someone who looks like she has the same condition in the Internet. It is rather hard to judge if you are getting a blowjob from a mentally impaired person or simply have a friend with benefits who just happens to be physically handicapable.
>>
ITT OP bemoans his fate of getting free on demand blowjobs.
>>
File: girl.jpg (11KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
11KB, 300x195px
>>18715696
I am pretty sure shes aware its only casual at this point, we don't make out anymore, She just asks if I want some head, I agree and she gives it to me whereever we are.
>>18715706
I don't think shes mentally impaired at all, I think she just has trouble taking care of herself because of pain and her parents just threw money at her rather than helping her, her caregiver just buys her groceries and cleans up, she does everything on her own for the most part, though her hands make a lot of shit difficult. Only weird thing I've noticed is she really doesn't like anything loud at all, and she hyper ventilates when we go to places that are too crowded, like she likes starbucks, but I have to leave her in my car because she freaks out if too many people are in there, she likes shopping for clothes, but we have to go to places when they're near empty, or to places that are always near empty or she gets anxiety attacks. I'll admit her math skills seem to be lacking, but she built her own computer (with some help from her caregiver) and can do really complex math in her head.
>>18715711
I can see that.
>>18715725
All I could find that was close is this picture, she looks like the picture on the left.
>>
>>18715748
Mate, does she have Cushing's disease?

Moonface, muscle/bone weakness, frail thin limbs, anxiety, fatigue, cognitive difficulties, problems with speech. All signs of Cushing's disease, they generally don't need wheelchairs, but muscle weakness and fatigue sometimes require them to make use of one.

Does she have a hump on her upper back, like a fat deposit high up on her back (buffalo hump)?
>>
>>18715775
Shes not frail or thin, just her feet are fucked up so walking hurts her really bad. She doesn't have cognitive problems, again, she can do really hard ass math in her head in like a second, Her speech problems are an impediment she stutters and has a lisp.
She doesn't have a hump on her back, her posture is pretty good when she does walk. She also isn't trunk fat like the pictures of cushing syndrome I'm seeing, shes got thick thighs, hips and ass, and some nice Double D's with a little bit of baby fat on her stomach and sides
>>
>>18715797
See, I am not seeing a problem here. You are seem to be going out with a girl who has some physical disabilities along with some social disorders that often come along with them, especially when poorly treated by family and friends (anxiety, agoraphobia etc.). Honestly I reckon the average 4chan user has similar social problems. As long as you are seeing her because you genuinely like being around her and not because of some savior Jesus Christ complex "look at me being a good person helping this crippled woman, look at me sacrificing my dick and social time so she might lead an improved life" etc., that would be sort of fucked up.
>>
>>18715797
>shes got thick thighs, hips and ass, and some nice Double D's with a little bit of baby fat on her stomach and sides

She sounds hot imo
>>
Should I ask her out?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.