[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My resume is tangible evidence of my mental instability and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 4chan News.png (388KB, 1131x811px) Image search: [Google]
4chan News.png
388KB, 1131x811px
>My resume is tangible evidence of my mental instability and I'm currently unemployed
>Dropped out of college three times
>Hate my family, yet am currently subsisting on my parents' pity money
>Haven't had contact with any friends in two months because I've now fucked up three out of five of those relationships
>Purchased access to Jordan Peterson's self authoring program in the hopes that it could help me get my shit together
>Doing virtue analysis and it asks me to write a 1,000 character story about how my greatest strength benefited me on some occasion
>All of my stories boil down to extremely simple shit like, "I got an overall score of 33 on my ACT"
>How the actual fuck does anyone write 1,000 characters about something awesome they did?
>Notion that that is normal and common to many people is depressing me even more, my life is empty
>Have already tried seeing three therapists and tried seven prescriptions

I'm buying a bunch of weed, smoking it, and hanging myself in a few hours. Do any of you have a 1,000 character essay on some awesome shit you accomplished? I'm morbidly curious. Would be cool.
>>
>>18715445
>1000 characters
That's less than 200 words. Your post here is more than halfway to your goal.
>>
File: I can't even.gif (2MB, 253x145px) Image search: [Google]
I can't even.gif
2MB, 253x145px
>>18715470
The vast majority of the post is about everything wrong with my life, you fucking retard.

>Please write a short story (approximately 1,000 characters) about a time in your life when this positive trait or virtue contributed to or created a situation that had a positive impact on your life.
Well gee golly gosh, let me get started! I had an overall score of 33 on my ACT.

The end. Heavy ass story, man.
>>
Answer the whole prompt, dog. Getting your 33 is a result, not s positive trait. Maybe you're intelligent. Maybe you're hardworking. Maybe you're dumb but very lucky. Describe the trait. Next, link that to your score. Did you study? Did you not study? How did you feel about the exam right after you took it? How did you feel when you got the score back? How did your family/friends respond? If you don't give these kinds of details, then you're answering the whole question.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.