[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need future life advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1-thinking-man-tinjoe-mbugus.jpg (43KB, 788x467px) Image search: [Google]
1-thinking-man-tinjoe-mbugus.jpg
43KB, 788x467px
>never smoke, drink or do drugs
>trip face on 100ug of acid
>begin 11 hours of painful introspection
>come out of the trip realizing that I need to make a change and that I can't settle for the life that I'm living
>need advice on how to move out, find a roommate, and what would be the better career option.
>Getting an electrician apprenticeship (in a new city) or starting community college (in a new city) and pursuing a physical therapist degree

I'm 23 and working a shitty manual labor job, I plan on making a move this January. I will be spending these next 4 months saving every penny and getting ready for the next step in my life.
>>
File: IMG_2106.jpg (76KB, 744x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2106.jpg
76KB, 744x738px
Glad you had a breakthrough OP. I'm getting ready to marry by the end of the year. I'm ready to get half my shit taken away and go through mental gymnastics
>>
>>18715368
Congrats man! I just experienced my first true connection but can't be with her due to distance. Get that prenup my guy
>>
>>18715380
My fiancé is from Poland. And I'm in America, if you guys really have a connection you'll make it work. I couldn't have asked for a better woman, except the part where she's on the other side of the world
>>
>>18715352
>I'm 23 and working a shitty manual labor job

lucky for you this is literally the last possibly point in your life where going to college is still a viable option. Had you waited another 5 years your life would be permanently fucked forever.

Go hardcore 4 year university and try to get at least a masters on top in a non liberal arts major.
>>
>>18715489
Yeah that's what I was thinking about when I was tripping. It's not like I haven't done anything since high school, it's just that I know I'm not living up to my true potential. What do you know about employment opportunities physical therapists have?
>>
>>18715573
>What do you know about employment opportunities physical therapists have?

absolutely nothing.

what I do know is that when I was 23 I was doing manual labor too and that's when I decided exactly the same thing you decided. What I did was get a degree in Civil Engineering, and now 7 years later I am so fucking glad I did that its not even funny.
>>
>>18715622
Thanks for the motivation. Already applied to my local community college. It's time to grab life by the balls
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.