[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: AOGA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 50

File: women-men.jpg (86KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
women-men.jpg
86KB, 1600x1200px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Anybody knows this type of personality?
what is to be expected of such person?

>be her
>26yo
>claim you're not right in the head
>take literally every single piece of advice on how to change it
>electroshocks included
> as well as full medical search for somatic problems
>as well as meditation, yoga, etc.
>still, the actual problems you claim to have are minor mood swings, nothing more.
>think that's bipolar disorder
>call a guy sexy and hot
>don't fuck him, because "have borders"

have you ever seen a person like this?
any insights?
(I have some experience in dating, especially some crazy girls. I know the situation is complicated, possibly dangerous, etc. No need to warn me. I just wish to understand that person)
>>
File: 1500495016347.jpg (217KB, 1200x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1500495016347.jpg
217KB, 1200x1143px
Guess I'll ask here instead

Ladies
When you're dating a guy, how long does it usually take you to get comfortable with him to the point of holding hands, kissing, and doing cutesy couple shit?

The girl I've been dating said that it'd take another six months before she would do any of that stuff, so I left the relationship.
>>
>>18715351
A few dates.
>>
>>18715351
>relationship
>not wanting to hold hands with you
you did good, anon.
>>
File: 1447887381530.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1447887381530.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
This random girl (judging by her username) added me on snapchat about a year ago.
I'm wondering if I should just accept it and ask who she is?
>>
>>18715363
She added me through the snapcode, forgot to mention.
>>
>>18715363
it's a guy, pretending to be grill.
Will ask you for nudes, then blackmail you
>>
>Girls
How can a guy show that he's interested in you without actually asking you on a date?
>>
I vastly prefer cats to dogs. They're softer, quieter, cuter, and more cuddly than dogs. I hear that it's considered strange for a man to keep cats, is this true? If so, why?
>>
How can I guy become good looking so girls talk to him mid 20s age group. Right now no girls talk to me ever and I'm not sure what's so off putting about me.
>>
File: boyscout.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
boyscout.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
I'm gonna have trouble wording this, but guys who have been cheated on, is there anything your girlfriend can do to ease your anxiety about it besides obviously not cheating?

Backstory: My boyfriend has been cheated on in many of his past relationships, and last night he had another nightmare that I cheated on him. I don't feel like it's enough for me to just prove him wrong by never cheating, but at the same time I'm not going to cut all ties with my male friends he gets nervous about when I mention them. I don't hide anything, which I thought would be good for transparency but then I find myself having to justify to him why I'm friends with them. I don't know how to avoid "triggering" him without making it sound like I'm hiding something.
>>
>>18715382
No, not really.
But I prefer guys who own dogs to guys who own cats.
>>
>>18715382
Mostly because of how cats tend to be more associated with femininity, while dogs are more associated with masculinity. Really though, who gives a fuck? If you like cats, then get a cat.
>>
>>18715398
What has he said when you brought this up with him?
>>
File: 816981.jpg (27KB, 700x651px) Image search: [Google]
816981.jpg
27KB, 700x651px
Girls

I have been a douchebag once or twice in my day and you guys eat that shit up for some reason.

I stopped and started actually treating girls like theyre special and do sweet things for them. Girls have begged me not to ever stop being as kind as I am... yet I noticed when Im like this I get thrown away every time.

I'm not generalizing if I can avoid it but why cant I be nice to chicks and have them stick around? It seems like girls are more engaged if I dont give a fuck about them.

Im getting quite cynical with it really cause im damned if i do or don't. I like being compassionate but the behavior somehow becomes undesired.

Tell me what you think on the matter please.
>>
>>18715405
I haven't brought it up, when I mention friends who are dudes and he gets defensive I usually just drop it, and the bad dreams happen rarely. I just try to let him know it's okay and that I'm not going to do that and there's no need to worry. It's hard to have an adult conversation when we wake up at 3am and he's overwhelmed by a dream that felt real.
>>
>>18715419
Like all things, it's a matter of balance.

You don't need to be an asshole or a doormat, you don't need to treat them like princesses or like shit.
Go for something in between.
>>
>>18715398
well, I guess the best, most assuring thing is showing him he's special for you.
this usually requires some specific situation. Just like when somebody you know gets in some big trouble and you help them selflessly and thus you two become friends.

But I guess you could also think about cheating on him as the most stupid thing you could ever do, and express it whenever you can (not too often of course).

frm my experience, he's scared of losing you because of low self-esteem. You might work to improve it.
>>
Are women really turned off by nice guys? By nice guys, I don't mean needy beta males who put them on a pedestal and act like women owe them something for being "nice", but I mean just pleasant guys with easygoing personalities.
>>
>>18715419
They might feel like they don't deserve you, possibly have self destructive tenancies that lead them to believe it's only a matter of time before they hurt you and you hate them. Gotta find balance between asshole and (com)passionate nice guy.
>>
>>18715398
Often times as a male I have found myself in a jealous state. Its something he needs to overcome as a male. But I've also been taken advantage of in this regard.

Actions speak louder than words, its one thing to not do something, its another to convince someone you're really about them. Keep in mind how manipulating someone in this way can change them, because one day if you do cheat after that, you'll really be fucking them up.

Sadly cheaters would do this too, without regard for the consequences.
>>
>>18715430
>Are women really turned off by nice guys?
No. Genuinely nice guys are the best.
>>
>Girls
Do you think doctors are good relationship materials?
>>
>>18715430
Oh my god no, dude. I fucking love nice guys. I've loved my nice guy for over 6 years now. He's so kind, gentle, and understanding. I'm very high energy, so he calms me
>>
>>18715428
I need to get more creative with showing him my appreciation... thanks for the input.

>>18715433
Good perspective. On one hand he needs to get over some of it, and on the other he's well within his right to worry based on his experience. I'm sure many of the exes said they'd never cheat while they were in the middle of an affair. But we've been living together for two years, his mom is already banking on us getting married and she's never liked any of his past gfs.
>>
>>18715453
No.

>t. girl in med school
>>
>>18715458
Why?
>>
>>18715420
So basically you've let the problem fester. If you want to know how to assure him you have to ask him the question. I've been cheated on by two different women and I don't have an answer to that question, but he might come up with something. I'm far from representing all men. You're basically trying to prove a negative, prove the absence of cheating, which I don't think can be done. You may want to see a relationship counselor with him. For my part, getting past my anger and suspicion comes down to taking the burden on myself. Being more perceptive, paying attention to any signs that something is wrong, asking questions. Good luck.
>>
>>18715461
Assholes. Self centered. Arrogant. Emotionally detached. Burned out. Depressed. Always busy. God complex. Chronic cheaters. Childish.
A shit ton of my class mates uses drugs to stay up, too.

I'm a bunch of those things myself, not trying to say I'm any better.
>>
Girls, how would you feel if you found out if your bf is into crossdressing?
>>
>>18715469
I think the advice about showing my love and appreciating for him more creatively was more in tune with my situation but thanks.
>>
My head is full of shit right now. Why is relationships between two people are so complicated?
>>
>go on a date
>don't reveal my job nor talk about my finances
>ghosted
>reveal my job
>OHHH YOU'RE SO FUNNY ANON OH MY LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS SOOOO INTERESTING etc.
Why do women care about my fucking bank account so much?
>>
>>18715512
I assume your experimental groups were both counting at least 30 girls of diverse background?
>>
>>18715512
Women care about two things money and penis.
>>
>>18715398
My boyfriend cheated on me, and we decided to stick it out and work through our issues.

For me, figuring out the best way to feel reassured was to figure out what bothered me the most about what he'd done. That way, the reassurances could specifically address the insecurities his mistake had brought up
>>
>>18715495
I said what I said because if he can actually come up with a specific thing to do that will reassure him, you'll have a specific goal and attainable success. By all means, be supportive, be loving, but that's a passive method that leaves everything up in the air. And you may have to do just that because, as I said, I don't know if he would even have something in mind. And consider seeing a counselor, or all of the above.
>>
File: 840237.jpg (223KB, 1051x1080px) Image search: [Google]
840237.jpg
223KB, 1051x1080px
>>18715424
>>18715432
like this?
>>
>>18715518
Then why have relationshits?
>>
>>18715512
Respect and stability, retard. If you don't give evidence that you're somewhat successful in life nobody will want to be with you because they can't respect your non-accomplishments. This is even more true for women who are successful themselves. And half of divorces happen because of tension over finances. It's not them being shallow, it's you.
>>
>>18715382
Male here, I also prefer cats over dogs any day. The reason is that cats usually are much more entertaining since they do whatever the fuck they want, yet not begging for attention 24/7.
>>
>>18715545
It's not shallow to pretend to be interested only after they find out what I do for a living? Colour me surprised.
>>
File: c67.jpg (67KB, 427x354px) Image search: [Google]
c67.jpg
67KB, 427x354px
>>18715542
Who said I do?
>>
>>18715512
>He doesn't reveal his job
But why? Your job bring other informations than your revenue
>>
>>18715578
>But why?
Because I think there should be something more than a fucking job/implied wealth that is the deciding factor. If that's it then the other person is literally only with me because she thinks I pay for her shit which is disrespectful as fuck.
>>
File: 50-Shades-Grey-Movie-GIFs.jpg (58KB, 1038x1038px) Image search: [Google]
50-Shades-Grey-Movie-GIFs.jpg
58KB, 1038x1038px
Girls:
Is it bad if the gentle guy you're dating turned out to be very "passionate" in bed?
>>
>>18715578
see this >>18715472
>>
>>18715601
you are fucking stupid.
your job is what you do for the major part of your life. what you do and how you fel doing it tells me enormous amount of things about you.
you hiding it tells me a lot as well.
>>
>>18715606
it's the best outcome possible!
does he also like walking dinosaurs?
>>
Why is that girls look so unapproachable and cold, yet when you approach them and say just "Hello", they light up? Whats up with that?
I mean, it would be much easier for men to approach if women were warmer. There are some, but most beautiful and stylish girls seem always detached, like they dont even want to be there.
Or is this a confidence test and they light up because I passed it?
>>
>>18715618
It also sends a message that you're only interested about my stupid jokes because you think that once we are in a relationship I'll pay for an extravagant lifestyle.
>>
>>18715636
or maybe you're ugly or look psychopatish or unapproachable at the very least
>>
>>18715473
My bf is into crossdressing. I found it hilarious, but non-threatening. Sometimes I tease him that he looks better in a skirt than me.
>>
>>18715644
You're just salty
Everything you just said is so wrong it hurts
>>
>>18715649
>You're just salty
Cynical is the right choice of words.
>>
>>18715645
Maybe you are right, but I doubt they put on this look just for me, they are always like this.
>>
Why does my gf always bring up topics then when I talk about it and get concerned she says never mind or I don't want to talk about it.

Why do girls bring up topics they actually don't want to talk about?
>>
>>18715662
try observing them more, then. Whenever you think that everybody is X it's mot likely because you are the cause. ask some honest friends if you are looking normal, etc.
>>
>>18715644
>>18715660
plot twist: anon works as a clown
>>
>>18715649
I assume you can explain why I'm wrong.
>>
>>18715575
People shouldn't give misleading signals to people they aren't going to go on another date with. If they are just pretending to find you funny after finding out about your career/finances then yes, they're shallow cunts. But I'm literally not free to show that I like you unless you're a mechanic or an EMT or something, even though you may be cute and funny, because I'm not going to date you again and you'll get angry about being shot down after a date where you apparently charmed me.
>>
>>18715693
>But I'm literally not free to show that I like you unless you're a mechanic or an EMT or something, even though you may be cute and funny, because I'm not going to date you again and you'll get angry about being shot down after a date where you apparently charmed me.
I have a really hard time deciphering what the fuck you just said.
>>
>>18715684
Come on, its not about me, I notice this even when I look from a bus or from a cafe on people and girls look unapproachable, they have bitch-faces on and they dont even see me. It feels like I dont even want to approach, and yet every time I do they react either withdrawn or positively, but never as bad as I would have guessed from their face expression.
Its a trend, not a single situation.
>>
>>18715702
Suppose you haven't given any indication that have a decent job but you're funny and cute and I let you see that you've charmed me over the course of the date. You message me for another date and I say no because you aren't successful in life and I don't want to be with someone I won't respect. You're pissed because you thought, correctly, that you were charming me. I've lead you on. That fucking sucks.

Now suppose the same scenario, except I reign in my reactions and you don't get the impression that I like you. You aren't surprised that I don't want to go on another date with you. I haven't lead you on.

Yes, there are women who will pretend they like everything about you after finding out you have money. But I'm not one of them, I just want to respect you. You could be a fucking IT technician for all I care, just don't be unemployed or working at Burger King. Have you considered that you don't deserve a girlfriend if you can't empathize with something as basic as this?
>>
>>18715724
ok, so:
you just told me you're always guessing wrong.
Maybe it's because you are a bad guesser. You make wrong assumptions using the premises given.

Now I don't know where you live, but I am from poland and in my country every person (ok, there are some neglectible exceptions) you meet in public transport looks either like a zombie or as if they wanted to kill you.
That's not because they think anything about you. That's exactly because they don't think about you at all - they are still half asleep going to work or coming back. They want to be alone in their heads.
But if you make contact, they smile at you and try to be as nice as they can.
They simply don't put on the faces unless needed. That's because a face is a means of communication - something not for you, but for the other people.

So if a girl looks angry/bitchy/whatever before she starts talking with you and changes this for a smile, I'd say you seem attractive to her, unlike the rest of reality at this moment.

That's a good sign.
So chill, bro.
>>
>girls
What's your thoughts on being manhandled in bed?
>>
>>18715744
> because they don't think about you at all
Hmm... Am I the only one who always takes a guess about people I commute with? Like Sherlock Holmes, just to make the ride entertaining.
>>
File: ewrasd.jpg (328KB, 1600x1069px) Image search: [Google]
ewrasd.jpg
328KB, 1600x1069px
Let me post this text message convo i just had...

ME: hey im about to pass out, but do you want to get a coffee sometime?

HER: Find yourself in <name of city> often?

ME: it's a pretty short ride from school id make the trip to see an old friend

HER: Ya, that might be nice

ME: :^)

HER: When?

ME: when are you free?

HER: Week days or week ends?

ME: Weekends are probably better, but whenever you're ready for me I'm ready for you.

HER: Are Fridays weekends? i can do brunch on friday or sat this week, otherwise it probably has to wait till after <name of holiday>

HER: what does it mean to be ready for you? lol

My question is... how do i respond to that last line with ultra-smooth, witty, panty dropping coolness? what should i do now? i really want to date this girl, yes fuck her, but also date. like hang out, go steady, get comfortable, blah blah blah. right now im just literally drawing a blank on how i can respond to that last message smoothly.
>>
>>18715735
>Have you considered that you don't deserve a girlfriend if you can't empathize with something as basic as this
I tend to forget that because most strangers who want to be "friends" or who I go on dates with are greedy sycophants or other kinds of opportunists. I only know 5 people in my life who would give me the same treatment and respect even if I was a homeless bum and those 5 are my long-lasting childhood friends. By the,way, before you ask, no, I wasn't born wealthy. I come from quite a poor household and no, I do not flaunt my wealth around like some fucked up caricature of a Wall St. trader.

I am pretty sure that you would also fall into cynicism in my situation. It's incredibly depressing to see a girl you're having a coffee with suddenly lean forwards, open her body language and widen her smile the second she makes the mebtal connection between my work and €€€€€££££££$$$$$.
>>
I asked a girl i've know for some years to go out with me yesterday. She wasn't a friend of mine but i thought she was cute so i just asked for her number and texted her, after talking for a while i asked out and she said "I dunno haha maybe" and later she texted "it happens that i have some projects from school and i'm busy haha" and after that the convo turned heavy and we started to reply slower. Look i'm not autistic and know how to catch those things and i know she rejected me there. But i asked her when she had to finish those projects and told me that in one week. Should i ask her out again in like ten days or should i just stop? Should i keep texting her (not everyday, i know) or stop doing so, i only have texted her once.
Pd: if i ask her out again i will say let's hang out instead of wanna hangout just like i did yesterday.
>>
>>18715382
This is bullshit, in the future just say that Hemingway was a huge fan of cats. If Hemingway isn't a masculine man then there is no shame in not being one.
>>
>>18715771
nah, guesses are normal. But there's no willingness to communicate on either part.
If you want to look those people in the eyes and say something like "Look at me, I'm a human too!" - then you are in extreme minority.
>>
>>18715810
...Are you ready now? To witness a power not seen for thousands of years?
>>
>>18715816
you are so absurdally egocentric it's funny.
>>
>>18715771
I don't do it while commuting but I sometimes sit in a nearby park during my lunch break and autistically craft the life stories of those who walk by.
>>
>>18715735
IT technician here.

is that a bad thing???
>>
>>18715831
lol yeah, if we were face to face sure, but i don't think she'll get the dbz reference
>>
>>18715818
fuck it, man. If you want her, just try as long and as hard as it takes.
There's a chance she's simply busy. Furthermore, she might appreciate the fact you are persistent and still interested in her, even if she isn't making it easy for you.
Before she gives you a clear sign of complete lack of interest, try all you can.
>>
>>18715849
if you don't want to be a cool memer then just say some gay cocky teaseful shit like
>if you have to ask you're not ready, prepare to be blown away on friday ;)
if you have sex with her make sure to grunt "k... kaoiken times two!" when your dick gets hard
>>
>>18715760
I think few women don't like it at all. I love it but not all the time, mostly I like knowing that when he acts like that it's because he's especially horny and in the mood to be more dominant and not because it's just the way we fuck or what I expect. Also I love firm "handling" and fondling, spanking, perhaps a little bit of biting and hair pulling if he's into that, but no slapping/choking/namecalling so it also depends on what you think of when it comes to manhandling.
>>
>>18715854
>what you think of when it comes to manhandling
Bending you over, pinning you stuff like that.
>>
>>18715519
he did it more than once, likely still is
>>
>>18715883
Yes if I have to guess I'd say 90-95% of women is into that at the very least sometimes. For what it's worth I'm typically more dominant leaning myself, but it is just a primal feeling.
>>
>>18715853
done, just for you buddy
>>
Girls, how do you feel about your bf combing your hair?
>>
>>18715831
fuck it, know what? im going with this.
>>
>>18715920
I like grooming stuff so in theory that would be hot, and I'd definitely allow it if he was into that. However it is difficult to brush long hair without pulling it one way or another. I also pull it when I brush it myself, but for whatever reason it hurts a lot less when you anticipate exactly when it'll happen. Kind of like how you can't tickle yourself.

So I think the idea is hotter than the reality. I love being washed and dressed by a man though. Or vice versa, for that matter.
>>
>>18715926
>I love being washed and dressed by a man
What about shaving?
>>
>>18715921
>anon fell for it and now she'll think he's an autistic manchild who watches cartoons
>>
>>18715920
my hair can't be combed, but i would love to be pet on the head or something like that
>>
File: 1464876361931.png (915KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464876361931.png
915KB, 1000x1200px
>>18715940
>>
>>18715934
Mostly like to shave his face. (Just the face, if he keeps clean-shaven, because I prefer the rest to be a jungle to begin with.) I never experienced being shaved and would be open to it, but it is slightly less comfortable to me I guess because of the idea that female body hair is unhygienic. It's great if a partner doesn't feel that way and I'm sure I'd enjoy it in practice, but the idea makes me shift a bit. I guess it doesn't help that I do not actually shave my pubic hair (I'm a Eurofag, it's still more common here not to) and the idea of a man shaving my legs or armpits is just more odd to me. Nothing I wouldn't want to try though.
>>
>>18715949
For the record I meant to say it is more common here to have pubes than it seems to be in the US from what I read online. Not that it's more common to not shave it than to shave it, I wouldn't really know about that.
>>
Girls. What's do I have to do at the club to convince you to let me put my penis inside of your vagina?

I'm attractive so don't worry this isn't a creepy question
>>
File: btgvrfcd.jpg (860KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
btgvrfcd.jpg
860KB, 1920x1080px
>>18715936
so what do you suggest?
>>
>>18715959
don't ask strangers on the internet with no knowledge of her personality and the chemistry you share for advice on what to tell her, just reply with a tease and a promise of a good time
>>
>>18715962
well that's actually good advice
>>
>>18715816
The way you're complaining right now is essentially identical to a woman complaining about being hot. You both have trouble determining who actually likes you for your personality and people tend to hate both of you because you're whining about having advantages. You cannot have status without having to invest more effort into determining who is a true friend or lover. You aren't going to be able to discern someone's character on a first date, or a second, or a third. It'll take work.

And guess what: This was always true for everyone successful.

>>18715843
No, I was trying to establish that being an IT technician or mechanic or EMT is respectable. You've achieved some success.
>>
possible stupid question, but if any girl could help me out here I'd be grateful
>never dated irl, usually started with tinder and if there was a spark I'd ask the girl out but that didn't happen much
>met this girl in my course in college
>spoke briefly but she knows my name and find me somewhat funny
>she's shy and doesn't speak much so I don't know if she wants me to continue talking to her or if she wants me to fuck off
>I don't get a chance to see her often or sit beside her in class because I'm usually late for class because of the bus I'm taking and by the time I arrive someone's already sitting beside her
>wanna make a move before someone else does
>think I'll come off as weird by trying to ask her out after speaking briefly over just a few days
should I feel that way or just go for it? chances are she likes me, but I'm such a pussy that without at least one positive hint I won't be able to force myself to make a move. Irl is different to tinder and that, its easy over internet, irl just makes me feel so exposed
>inb4 just ask her out retard
I can't bring myself to do it, I always keep saying "give it more time" like one day I'll get a green light and it'll be 100% safe to do it
>>
File: 1398022808498.jpg (81KB, 600x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1398022808498.jpg
81KB, 600x1031px
Girls, if blowjob was a sex act that you do out of love to your bf, what's the male counterpart of sex act that your bf do to you out of love?
>>
>>18715980

Go for something low key first? Ask her to get lunch/coffee/whatever right after class or ask her to go with you to some campus event later. It will be more casual, but if it goes well you can ask her out properly.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18715318
Post makes 0 sense. Use less greentext and try to write it from scratch. Cant even tell if you are talking about you, her or her talking about you. Total mess.

>>18715363
>year ago
She is gone you stupid frog poster.

>>18715373
>>18715956
>asking deer about hunting deer
It is called flirting you dingus.

>>18715392
Girls wont hit on you unless you are 10/10 or they are fat, ugly and or close to wall at age 30+. You will either start pursuing girls yourself like crazy on enter wizard school.

>>18715419
>>18715430
>treated them special
Aka doormat. Pic related. Nobody wants to date doormat.

>>18715510
Survival of the fittest. Adapt or go die alone in corner.

>>18715512
Boys are undatable if they dont have job because no job = no future. Also what is social status?

>>18715636
It is called resting bitch face. Majority of people look bad when they dont have to pretend they enjoy company of somebody aka in public. Also plently of people are constantly under stress and it is hard to be happy 24/7.

>>18715665
Post doesnt make sense.

>>18715993
Did you know you can do oral sex on girls as well?
>>
>>18715993
>what's the equivalent of a girl using her mouth to make a guy cum
eat her out
use your mouth to make her cum
you retarded?
>>
>>18716007
fuck off, cretin
>>
>>18716007
>Girls wont hit on you unless you are 10/10 or they are fat, ugly and or close to wall at age 30+. You will either start pursuing girls yourself like crazy on enter wizard school.

Good to know Im 10/10 then
>>
>>18715293
>crush likes another guy
Shit, what do I do know? I don't want to do anything a sociopath would in this situation...
>>
>>18716045
Ask her on date. She will reject you amd then you can finally forget about her and move on.

Or keep stalking them and watch them from shadow how happy they are while you slowly run out of happiness, youth and time on this planet.
>>
>>18716051
Desperate question; What are the chances she'll say "Yes"?
>>
I was talking with friends at lunch today and the topic of relationships came up. The girl I was next to said she has never had a boyfriend. I was pretty suprised by this and I wanted to say "I can't believe someone like you has never had a boyfriend" but I held my tongue because I was nervous. Would she have taken it the wrong way if I said that? I think she's really pretty and nice and I was just suprised that she has never been in a relationship.
>>
File: IMG_1689.jpg (79KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1689.jpg
79KB, 640x407px
Girls

What do you think of phimosis?
(It's a condition where a guy's foreskin is too tight, preventing it from rolling back during an erection).
Does it affect you in any way? Physically during sex? Aesthetically?
Assume that cleanliness is not an issue.

I've got mild phimosis and I'm stretching it every day, but I'm just wondering how to deal if I get laid before I fully stretch it out (takes months).
>>
>>18715926
>I love being washed and dressed by a man though. Or vice versa, for that matter
Huh, I had never thought about that before, but now the thought of washing a girl and getting her dressed really turns me on.

New fetish acquired.
>>
>>18716072
5,37885% at this moment.
>>
>>18716073
She could have taken it the wrong way, if she's insecure. She could have thought, "Well then what IS wrong with me?" It's better to treat it like no big deal. Plus there's kind of the assumption that she would jump at any guy who was interested in her. Maybe she hasn't found someone that she's interested in yet.
>>
>>18715920
>However it is difficult to brush long hair without pulling it one way or another.
The trick is to hold the hair closer to the scalp, and brush the ends. That way there's slack between your fist and the scalp, and the tugging only pulls at the hair in your hand.
>>
>>18715392
Bump
>>
>>18715920
I'd love it. I would love if he helped me get dressed, put lotion on my body or comb my hair.

I honestly love watching men getting dressed, shaving and such things. Sometimes I sneak into the shower while my boyfriend is in, to wash his back and hair. I also love buttoning shirts or adjusting his tie.
>>
>>18716084
Never experienced it irl. I don't think it would affect penetration for girls though. Seen pictures online, I guess it might look a bit odd, but I like to think that when you get to the point of sleeping with someone and seeing them naked with the lights on, something like phimosis wouldn't be a big deal. And vaginas aren't always picture perfect either.

To guys with phimosis and who have had sex : can it hurt?

>>18715993
Oral sex on me.
>>
>>18715293
Hey OP, normally I cmd+f the catalog for "opposite", just saying glad I saw this at the top

fuck I went through this whole thread planning to answer something but didn't...
>>
File: circumise it.jpg (387KB, 943x1150px) Image search: [Google]
circumise it.jpg
387KB, 943x1150px
>>18716073
Ask her on date dingus.

>>18716084
>aesthetically
Lol. Pic related?

You need to be able to safely roll your skin all the way down. If you cant, sex can be painful to you, even tear your foreskin open with a lots of blood and pain. Or the other option is it will get stuck below head, cut your blood circulation to head of your penis and in severe case makes blood cloth. Be careful!

Still, there are plently of non penetrative options when it comes to sex. Time to learn how to give her head like a champ and cuddle the bitch! And remember, contrary to 4chan opinion, girls are humans too, you can explain it to them and find working compromise.
>>
>>18716161
I come back after 3 months, during which I found myself a job, made a lot of friends, had some sex and started talking with one fantastic girl
and what do I see?
you again, the same as always.
I just wanted to remind you, that you are rotting alive here, not helpful, not useful, not loved.
>>
>>18716084
Second post responded answering what the risks are for you. Keep in mind that there will be a ton of build up (smegma) underneath your foreskin as you are supposed to pull it back and clean it regularly. While a blowjob would be a good alternative to sex, I think few women would be interested in that knowing what's going on and that there's essentially a lot to clean under the skin they're licking.

I would honestly just try to take it slow if you met someone for now. If it's a one night stand, I mean you could take the risk and go slow, from sex the potential negative consequences are on your side really.

Don't have a real opinion on it, it's an issue that needs to be solved. I'd rather have a man have some treatable issue with his foreskin than not having foreskin at all, though.
>>
>>18716136
>>18715392
It sounds to me like you expect women to flock to you for being attractive if you are - this simply never happens unless you are exceedingly hot and charming/famous/otherwise exceptional. Not because women are not attracted to anyone less than that, but because the traditional role of a woman (and, for many, their comfort zone) is to be more passive and encourage a guy to chase them by smiling, flirting, hinting to spend time together and so on. It will make a difference if you look better (improving posture, getting a flattering haircut and quality clothes that fit well, losing weight, whatever) but if you are hoping that a random girl is going to come over at a party and introduce herself to chat you up... that doesn't happen regularly enough to pine over.

Basically focus less on your looks and more on what you do to/with women. Become good at small talk, at flirting, at finding excuses to talk to people to begin with. This matters a lot more than whether you are a 6 or a 7 to most people.
>>
File: tumblr_o0009pPAmC1srpvwao1_400.gif (2MB, 325x488px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0009pPAmC1srpvwao1_400.gif
2MB, 325x488px
What does the ideal man look like? I want pictures if possible.
>>
>>18716185
What job, how many friends, is she hot and do you plan marrying her?
>>
>>18716227
I don't have an ideal. I know it's a lame response but I like a wide variety of features and bodytypes, and less tangible stuff makes up a huge part of the sexiness to me. For example a man with a throaty laugh, deep voice, great smell, who flirts with me cheekily is sexy to me (actual getting me wet sexy, not just another word for attractive), whether he's sixteen or sixty, whether he's a twig or eighty pounds overweight.
>>
>>18716227
Mine
>>
>>18716084
I have no idea. I don't see why it would make much difference physically, don't know what it looks like. If it's someone who cares about you I'm sure they'll be understanding and patient.
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (150KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
150KB, 1024x1024px
>>18716242
Didn't he play in Police Academy?
>>
>>18716231
yes, yes, yes and yes.
>>
So last month a girl I was seeing for 2 months broke up with me 3 weeks before she was leaving to go back home. It was clear we still liked each other very much but she decided to break things off even though we had plans at the end of the month together. I am now seeing a new girl but I don't know if I really like her. She seems super into me and has been over to my place 3 times now. No sex yet but she will give me a BJ. She said she is a virgin.

She came over to my place last night and was super cheery and happy until she noticed the pic of me and my ex on my desk and went super passive the rest of the night. She finally asked me about the pic and I told her the story. She understood and went back to being her cheery self.

I guess what I am trying to say is that the little difference between my ex and her just make me think of my ex even more. The little things the new girl doesn't do like making my bed, help washing the dishes we used and little things like that bother me. The other girl treated me so well and now I feel like I expect it from every other girl. Basically I am not over my ex and everything the new girl doesn't do that my ex did just reminds me of my ex even more and just makes me feel depressed.
>>
>>18716258
Cool story. Now ask question.

And take note you will probably be never over you ex at all. Try out of sight, out of mind approach. It wont work, but it is great excuse to hide / throw photos of your ex away so they dont scare your new gf.
>>
File: 1504636200811.jpg (109KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504636200811.jpg
109KB, 540x960px
>>18715518
And height. Don't forget about height.
>>
>>18716322
I will never understand the appeal of huge height gaps. Sure some stuff is cute or potentially sexy but does it really outweigh being with someone you cannot make out with or hug normally?
>>
>>18716227
Mine.
>>
>>18716336
They pick you up. That's the best way to make out or hug.
>>
File: 1502489706624.jpg (80KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
1502489706624.jpg
80KB, 564x704px
>>18716336
Not if they have face.
>>
>>18716347
Best way even if it's mandatory every time because something else isn't practical?

Either way it would not be for me, I love 69'ing too much.
>>
File: phimosis.png (289KB, 709x1945px) Image search: [Google]
phimosis.png
289KB, 709x1945px
>>18716147
>>18716161
>>18716214
>>18716247

Thank you guys for your input

>>18716147
>To guys with phimosis and who have had sex : can it hurt?
This is what I'd like to know.

>>18716161
>You need to be able to safely roll your skin all the way down. If you cant, sex can be painful to you, even tear your foreskin open with a lots of blood and pain. Or the other option is it will get stuck below head, cut your blood circulation to head of your penis and in severe case makes blood cloth. Be careful!
Yeah, tearing is a scary concept. I'm aware of this - though, it makes me wonder - sex with a condom should mitigate this risk, right? If you can't tell already, I'm a virgin, so I don't know for sure.

>>18716214
>Keep in mind that there will be a ton of build up (smegma) underneath your foreskin as you are supposed to pull it back and clean it regularly. While a blowjob would be a good alternative to sex, I think few women would be interested in that knowing what's going on and that there's essentially a lot to clean under the skin they're licking.
I'm able to pull my skin back when flaccid, and as such clean every day in the shower. Cleanliness isn't an issue

>I'd rather have a man have some treatable issue with his foreskin than not having foreskin at all, though.
Why?

>>18716247
>If it's someone who cares about you I'm sure they'll be understanding and patient.
You're right. That said, the interest I've got from girls currently is strictly casual - they've made that clear. And I'm not really in a position to have a proper relationship right now unfortunately.

Pic related: my 'level' is Type 2.
>>
>>18716420
>I'm able to pull my skin back when flaccid
My bad, I thought that phimosis meant it wasn't possible, period. Plus some internet horror stories about smegma.

>Why?
Guess it's a cultural issue, I'm a Eurofag and circumcision is not common here at all, it's pretty much reserved for conservative Jews and Muslims. To me it's genital mutilation, point blank. It's not that I'm grossed out by cut penises but knowing that a part got cut off when they were an infant, that serves a purpose and has a lot of nerves, does not do anything positive in terms of associations.
>>
>>18716420
>condom
To use condom right, you are supposted to pull skin back before you put it on. So no, you will probably rip the condom and then you will rip the dick.

Also you count eggs before they hatched. First find girl which will want to date you. It isnt as easy as normies make you believe. Only after that worry about sex. And honestly, if some girl will dump you because your dick isnt ready yet, she wasnt wife material gf anyway.
>>
Has anyone ever been in a relationship where the second time they ever met the person took place a few months after the first time? Is this even possible?
>>
>>18715959
Wait how many left hands does this bitch have
>>
>>18716455
Why in the world would it not be possible? Lots of people do not think much of each other at first but do when they get to know one another better.
>>
cute girl told me she enjoyed meeting me recently and wants to hang out. i don't know her well at all so i don't even know where to begin here, but she's clearly intrigued. i am assuming she means go out in a romantic context if not an immediate fuck meetup. what is the best first step to come on strong but not too strong? i was thinking asking her to get a coffee or drink meet to talk more - like i said, i barely know this person, but girls what would you be expecting if you told a guy that?
>>
>>18716491
It is called dinner. Food. Restaurant. You go there, eat, smile and talk. Dont forget to ask her what she thinks about tipping and splitting bill / paying for her. Another topic to talk about.
>>
>>18716491
For me hanging out just means that, making time to get to know each other better and spend more time. It seems like you are hoping to either get lucky or get a date/eventual relationship out of it, so in that case I would definitely not suggest a coffee thing and leave it to her to come with the first suggestion. After all if she opts for watching a movie at home, or smoking some weed together/going to a bar at night, it is much easier to naturally transition into something sexual.
Having said that afaik hanging out just means that, spending time. Not necessarily alluding to a date, even though of course as you mentioned it does sound like you caught her interest.

As for coming on strong but not too strong, the single biggest factor is watching her responses (body language, amount of smiling, amount of response/reciprocation). You can go very far with a willing girl who's into it - it's pushing past a boundary and not paying attention to her getting quiet, stiffening up, becoming visibly annoyed, being short with you etc that is rude and pushy. So that's the most important thing to watch.
Other than that, try to flirt with her a little. Not necessarily full on compliments but a little sexual joke, some (non-sexual, for starters) teasing, goofing around with her. Inviting her into a more playful and informal dynamic and seeing if she responds to that.
DO NOT show all your cards right away and make it too clear that you would have sex with her. It's good that she finds you interesting; you become a lot less interesting by instantly showing her your end game and that yes, you're into her. If there's nothing left to win the game is over.
>>
File: Chad x2.jpg (238KB, 700x944px) Image search: [Google]
Chad x2.jpg
238KB, 700x944px
Women, how do you cope with not getting Chad?
>>
>>18716240
Real women's opinions are appreciated.
>>
>>18716529
I could not give less of a fuck. Most men are attractive to me and the Chad-type guys are usually not compatible with me anyway. Also definitely not trying to say they're all assholes for being hot and socially skilled, but the guys you posted now do look like people who like coke and picking fights too much to me. No thanks.
>>
File: 800x1120.jpg (206KB, 801x1120px) Image search: [Google]
800x1120.jpg
206KB, 801x1120px
>>18716547
>''you're a very intelligent, beautiful woman''
>''I would love to know you better''
>''what do you say?''
>>
>>18716543
Sorry it doesn't fit your idea of what real women supposedly like.

If you must hear a specific, if I could fuck anyone ever it would be Leonard Cohen. And I know I'm not alone in that.
>>
File: giphy.gif (649KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
649KB, 500x382px
>>18716560
Not saying I'm going to reject someone who came up to me for being too conventionally hot. Just that I don't have issues with that not happening. And again that man doesn't do much for me. Gif related for hot alpha type (and also because of that amazing thing he does).
>>
>>18716519

>It seems like you are hoping to either get lucky or get a date/eventual relationship out of it,

Not necessarily, but I am attracted to her. My question is more which of those SHE was intending, or if as you said it's purely to be around each other more at this point.

I figured asking her to get coffee as more neutral than what the other suggested, but interesting you think that is also too formal? I have no idea what she meant, are you saying I should sort of raise the question of hanging out and see what she says about it? That seems too passive.
>>
>>18716122
That's what I was worried about. I didn't want her to think I was insulting her or make her feel bad. I'm not sure how insecure she is but she's pretty quiet and reserved. Maybe it was a good thing I didn't say anything.
>>
>>18716560
Honestly, if a guy is TOO conventionally attractive, I get uncomfortable. I don't really trust his motives and it makes me insecure. I prefer if a guy is on the same level that I am.
>>
File: 1494355508532.jpg (41KB, 516x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494355508532.jpg
41KB, 516x343px
>>18716575
>marlo brandon
boring
>>
>>18716576
You can't really know yet at this point, and if you did it would be from her overall demeanor more than the request itself, which is just broad and neutral.

I don't think it's too formal per se, but if you're getting coffee together the chances of casual sex happening are slim. So if you're looking at it that way it's better to fish/hope for a nighttime type of activity. That was all I meant, if you're not hung up on that you could suggest it for sure.

>too passive
It's about the way you go about it to me more than anything else. Just asking "So what did you wanna do?" is passive. Being very active in the conversation and with securing a day etc, but avoiding bringing up what exactly you're going to do just yet hoping she brings it up first, isn't. If you're real smooth you can make a joke out of it, act cocky like you do expect her to wow you if you're going to risk your virtue by meeting up with a strange woman (don't try to pull shit like that off if you're not that good with texting). Passive is an overall attitude, not just whether you do x or y.
>>
>>18716575
You don't find Tyson hot?
>>
>>18716586
Eh, little to choose from, I don't know a lot of famous people either. I had to search for "gif tongue hot man" and variations before even finding this.
>>
Alright here goes
>Co worker sets me up with her friend
>take her out to dinner yada yada
>Picking up good signs from her (body language) playing with her earings and necklace
>Drive her home give her a kiss (first time ive ever met her in person, tried not to overextend the reach till next time)
>ask her to hang out a couple times after that
>Shes busy the next couple of times
>Ask co worker if she said anything to her
>Apparently i did well
>Try and text her
>Replies seem more distant
>Havent texted her past few days because i didnt want to seem overly eager
so my question, should i just say fuck it and move on or try ladies any advice?
felt like it was going pretty well she asked my co worker initially about me cause she thought i was good looking but yeah im a little puzzled
>>
>>18716585
>I don't really trust his motives
???
>>
>>18716594
Assuming that's the guy in your picture. In real life, if he were relaxed and laughing and just talking to me, no doubt I would. But just looking at this picture does nothing to me. It's too staged, he barely even looks like a real person anymore. There's more that factors in with how attracted you feel than whether they have good ratio in their face.
>>
>>18716317
I'm not going to throw them away as they are something I want to look back in a few years and remember about. I keep them in a box in my closet except for one. I already explained to the new girl that she isnt an issue as she is literally on the other side of the planet and we will 99.99% never see each other again in person again.
>>
>>18716602
If a guy can make any girl swoon, why did he choose me? Is he just going to drop me when some better girl comes around?
>>
>>18716336
Most height gaps arent that severe.

I'm 6'2". My friend is 5'3". She's still able to hug me normally and all of that shit.
>>
File: 0e8ed9911bbb48.jpg (17KB, 236x371px) Image search: [Google]
0e8ed9911bbb48.jpg
17KB, 236x371px
>>18716597
Don't you know someone by name?

>>18716585
>>18716608
>implying you wouldn't sleep with him
>>
File: 1382921583788.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1382921583788.gif
961KB, 240x180px
>Girls
I fell for a coworker of mine about three weeks ago, we went on a date and a little while later I told her I liked her.
She said we were just friends which was fine by me because I got my answer but she was a little odd around me after, contact and flanter suddenly stopped for about 2 weeks and still has not recovered.
I assumed she was weary of me because she knew I liked her, we went to dinner last night and on the way home we talked about it.
I asked her if we were ok and she assured me we were, I told her I was a bit worried she was scared of me and assured her I am over her,no longer feel that way for her and just want to be her friend.

She seemed weirdly sad about the situation and began listing stuff about her herself she knows I am not fond of in a joking but sad manner like tatoos, piercing and smoking.
She warmed up to me a bit more but it feels like I just rejected her?
Why would she be sad about the situation? I was trying to put her worries to rest to perserve our friendship and I honestly do not feel that way about her anymore.
>>
>>18716617
Just the token ones like Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise etc.

>>18716616
I don't know, I just prefer it if I can wrap one arm over their shoulder and not do the tree hugging thing. Have to say I have also never been with someone that much taller (in part because of this) but I've definitely had friends complain that kissing their guy made their neck ache unless they were lying down.
>>
>>18716600
Girls dont evade / rejects invitations on dates from boys they like. Texting her more will probably just paints you as desperate. Try two weeks radio silence. If she wont reach you on her own in that time, you got your answer.

>>18716606
Keeping photo of your ex on place you can easily see each day wont help you at all. I bet you are anything but over your ex yet. Put that one photo to the box as well.

>>18716618
It is that hard to see she wanted you as something more than a friend? You basically told her she isnt good enough to be your gf. How old is she? 30+? I bet she is heading towards becoming cat lady.
>>
>>18716563
Sorry let me specify.

Real ATTRACTIVE girls.
>>
>>18716618
First of all this is her issue and definitely not your responsibility. But it sounds to me like she kind of sabotaged herself because she felt it wouldn't work out, despite feeling some level of attraction.
>>
>>18716636
Whatever you want to tell yourself.
>>
>>18716617
And risk being called a slut? And risk the respect of future boyfriends?
I feel confident enough in myself that I could bed pretty much any single man that I wanted. All that's special about that guy is that he's handsome and dresses well. He looks too much like my brother for me to be attracted to him anyway.
Guys are horny and are encouraged to sleep around. It's not exactly hard to convince them to put their dick in my mouth. It's not a rare opportunity to be propositioned. I don't need to leap at some "once in a lifetime opportunity."

I'd rather have a steady boyfriend than be dicked by some pretty boy for a night.
>>
>>18716632
>It is that hard to see she wanted you as something more than a friend? You basically told her she isnt good enough to be your gf. How old is she? 30+? I bet she is heading towards becoming cat lady.
She is 20 and I am 24.
If she wanted to be more than friends than she would not told me she wanted to be just friends when I tried to bring it to the next level.
She said she was surprised I even liked her at all.
I still find her physically attractive but I just want to be her friend like she asked me too.

>>18716642
>But it sounds to me like she kind of sabotaged herself because she felt it wouldn't work out, despite feeling some level of attraction.
Possible, I was confused by the situation. We worked together for a year and I felt nothing for her.
But then she started to flirt with me out of the blue, we grew really close and she asked me on a date.
The date went well and we began spending time together alone, I was sure she liked me and I fell for her so I tried to bring it beyond friendship and she rejected me.
I know she likes some other dude but from the little I know about their relationship it probably won't work out.
>>
File: 1505079722975.jpg (95KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1505079722975.jpg
95KB, 600x750px
>>18716653
You are delusional if you think that you could sleep with this man.
>>
>>18716600
When someone says that they're busy, you say:
"That's okay. When would work for you then?"
If they don't know or whatever, you say:
"Alright, well, let me know when you have time."

The ball is then in her court and it's her responsibility to reach out again. While the ball is with her, you could still check in with her at the next weekend one more time. But after that, I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>18716658
You seriously overestimate how picky men are when drunk and/or horny. That he could theoretically find himself a 9/10 doesn't mean he's going to blow off a sure thing to invest the time and effort.
>>
File: dick goes here.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dick goes here.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>18716662
>time and effort
>Tyson Ballou
He could literally walk into a club, put his hand on top of any chick's head, and say ''we're gonna fuck'', and she would walk out of there with him.

''effort''
>>
>>18716658
The chiseled jaw+cheekbone look doesn't really do it for me. Like I said, they look like my brother. I said that I could bed anyone that I wanted. Emphasis on 'wanted'. Pretty boys who know that they're pretty intimidate me. I don't feel comfortable around them, and I wouldn't want to fuck someone I'm not comfortable with. If he's so much higher in attractiveness than me, he's not going to view me as an equal. That comes with the risk of not respecting me and wanting to make me happy. Being used as a cocksleeve is no fun. Sex is great when the guy actually wants to get me off. Otherwise, it sucks.
>>
>>18716675
Perhaps that would work on some women, not everyone, definitely not every woman who is stunning herself and used to be in the position of power there. Hell even if she found it hot there's a chance she would make him work for it solely to preserve some sort of dignity in her eyes or the eyes of her friends.

Still, if a man has a woman hanging around him, she's pressing his tits against him, she's cute, she makes it obvious that sex is going to happen, his dick is hard, few men are going to go "hmm... theoretically I could probably fuck a hotter girl". Especially when you can fuck two 9/10s in a threesome the next night to make up for it if you wish. Why in the world not?
Hell, I'm pretty sure that if you're used to fucking models all the time the most significant thing becomes how good they are at sex and not how good they look because been there, done that. But that last one is just a guess.
>>
File: Tyson-Ballou-25.jpg (79KB, 700x980px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson-Ballou-25.jpg
79KB, 700x980px
>>18716677
His intimidating face would be perfect for a submissive little girl like yourself.
>>
File: 841_501476.jpg (65KB, 800x904px) Image search: [Google]
841_501476.jpg
65KB, 800x904px
>>18716680
He is the most notorious cucker in America. He just takes whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>18716746
Name of chick?
>>
>>18716746
>cucker
Lol, the term is bull.

Either way I'm not saying he would potentially go for femanon because he cannot do better. I'm saying that once you reach a certain level of hotness, there's such a surfeit that there is zero urgency to only limit yourself to the hottest of the hottest. Plus I'm sure that many men would actually get a huge rush out of knowing that they're going to blow this relatively normal girl's mind and be worshipped like a God in turn.
>>
>>18716746
He looks like the kind of man that fucks married women. No fucks given.
>>
>>18716683
I've had enough bad experiences with fucked up Doms that I'm not so easily swayed by that. His continuation to pursue me after expressing my discomfort would solidify how he wouldn't make a very good Dom for me.
Hot guys are hot, sure. I don't have a high enough sex drive to let it take over my rational decision making. A man who ignores my comfort zone activates my "I'm going to get murderraped" terror.
If a hot guy hit on me, I'd rather date him than jump in bed right away. I don't trust a stranger in that vulnerable position. I absolutely cannot comprehend how women feel comfortable going on ONSs.

But hey, if continuing this conversation makes you post more pictures, I'm down. That angle is much more flattering and makes him look 90% less like my own blood.
>>
File: 1504167280166.jpg (19KB, 640x297px) Image search: [Google]
1504167280166.jpg
19KB, 640x297px
>thread has devolved into asking if pictures of "guy X" is attractive and calling everyone cucks

The time of these threads actually being useful is staring to end.
>>
how the fuck is he that young looking at 40
>>
Ex girlfriend texted me this weekend asking me how I was doing after about six months of no contact other than running into her between mutual friends. Couldn't look me in the eye when I said hello.

I'm pretty sure when we were talking about getting back together months ago, her friends told her to ditch me and date new guy.

I haven't answered her. Really I don't know what to say. Good? Awesome! Is your new relationship not working out?
>>
Would you date a guy that watches movies, shitposts, looks at porn, and plays video games in his free time?
>>
>>18716767
Forty isn't that old, with good genes and maintenance (as a model he definitely takes care of his skin) you can look good. Plus age tends to show more when you see people moving and talking than in still images.
>>
>>18716772
but he looks like a 25 year old
>>
>>18716770
That's a pretty typical millennial. What else do people do?
Keep in mind that you're asking 4chan girls.
>>
File: 626581978.jpg (49KB, 484x612px) Image search: [Google]
626581978.jpg
49KB, 484x612px
>>18716778
Some of these pics probably aren't recent. Googling him this was one of the first that came up. I mean he's a hot man but he definitely looks his age to me here.
>>
>>18716765
You must be new because we've dealt with far worse posters.
>>
>>18716782
i still think he look like he is in his 20s

fucking slayer man
>>
>>18716782
How much drugs and alcohol did that man do. I would love to know his pussy-count.
>>
>>18716787
No way man. He has neck wrinkles for fuck's sake. He doesn't look old for his age by any means but you can absolutely tell he's not in his twenties, it's in the small stuff. His face is a little but more sunken in, he has the lines around his mouth, laugh lines, his eyelids droop a little more. I think you just have a skewed idea of what forty year olds look like. You don't just turn into a raisin overnight. Looking at a life span of 80+ years forty is still on the young side all things considered.
>>
>>18716761
>I absolutely cannot comprehend how women feel comfortable going on ONSs.
They ignore the risks of following someone you don't know to a private location. I'll never get over how some people try to call that victim shaming when it's just common sense.
>>
>>18716792
probably just the guys at my uni that are shit ugly
>>
>>18716801
Well yeah genes is the single biggest factor for how well you age unless you smoke two packs a day. But even then, for example, I know guys my age (mid twenties) who have more prominent wrinkles than he has. But they also have a fuller (not fatter but youthfully full) face and other youthful traits that make it obvious that they are young despite having lines or whatever. It's the overall picture, no one ages in exactly the same ways or pace.
>>
>>18716805
:|
>>
I want to find love, but I'm literally incapable of being attracted to someone unless they approach me first.
>>
>>18716809
I see you also don't understand the difference between a question and a statement.
>>
Guys, what are your red flags for your girls?
>>
When a girl links arms with you, what does that mean?
>>
>>18716846
Best friend is male
Mentions the ex too often
Can't manage time
>>
>>18716846
View the genders as football teams.
Don't know how to cook.
Don't clean up after herself.
Terrible at personal finance.
Can't think for herself, let's articles on facebook, hijack her day.
Anime.
Can't admit bullshit in her own yard.
Doesn't like kissing and especially making out.
Doesn't like to cuddle.
Doesn't take care of her body/work out.
>
>
Doesn't swallow.
>>
>>18716846
Non-virgin
Piercings/tattoos
partier/into heavy socializing (high likelihood of degeneracy)
Extreme left (usually characterized by first two)
Dysfunctional family (probably the biggest one of them all, desu)
>>
>>18716882
Damn I love you. You consider everyone a degenerate and it always makes me kek.
>>
>>18716846
Advertises herself as a feminist.
>>
>>18716886
Y-you too....
>>
>>18716887
This. Women who are actually after equality don't say they're feminists since they know that cause is a loss and what it now represents.
>>
File: cry (2).jpg (54KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
cry (2).jpg
54KB, 461x523px
Need some encouragement to approach a girl I like. Please, it has been nearly 10 times I could, but I did not due to AUTISM. Everytime I see her and try to speak up, I lose my voice. Then the eye glance game continues from both side.. Today is my last chance or Ill never forgive my pathetic self. FUCK ME
>>
>>18716887
This.
>>
What age is considered too old to still be a virgin?
>>
>>18716970
No age. If you're waiting for marriage, you're fine.
>>18716897
Do it, for me. Your ersatz-Führer orders it!
>>
>>18716897
If the only thing you like about her is her looks, not much will happen when you approach her. I know that's not what you want to hear but I've never had luck with approaching random girls I know nothing about. The only girl that kinda talked to me was wearing a Star Wars shirt so I knew how to start the conversation. Not having a specific conversation starter seems desperate.
>>
>>18717003
I don't know man. We've been exchanging glances when we see each other. Would it work if I say I want to talk to her? And then ask her out.. We work in the same building, but different time and place.
>>
>>18716897

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>18717037
Would you approach her by saying you want to talk to her? I'm not the expert on these things so take what I say with a grain of salt. If it were me, I'd try small talk instead of asking her out.
>>
File: sa.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Guys and girls (specify what one you are):
what do you think when someone you think is outstandingly ugly (a 2-3/10) shows interest in you? How do you react?

I feel guilty. He was probably one of five or so people out of everyone I've seen at my school that genuinely was unpleasant for me to look at. Bad face and very fat. It stung a little that he was interested in me over another girl on several levels. Having BDD and insecurity issues, a part of me can't help seeing the interest as indicative of my own attractiveness. (Sorry to be such a stereotype..)

It's absurd because I know for a fact another good looking dude in this class was interested too...but because of that other guy, I feel as if he might have been a player that wanted me for my nice newly /fit/ body and maybe I am some sort of butterface.... Argh. Yes, I know. It's all very irrational and bitchy.
>>
>>18717054
She knows im eyeing on her. Small talks will make me even more nervous. Will I succeed if I straight away ask her if shes interested in having lunch?
>>
>>18717058
I'm a guy and I don't like it. I honestly prefer having no one to talk to. There's this fat black girl that snapped me the other day and I was annoyed.
>>
Women, if you wanted to marry and have kids with a guy, would you still marry him if he told you that he would literally kill you if you screwed him in a divorce?

You could divorce, but not get custody of the kids, his house, or any money, otherwise he would literally take a gun and kill you.

>>18717051

Surely you must understand that it's extremely risky for men to marry women now, or to have kids with women. The divorce courts are set up to ruin their entire lives.
>>
>>18717068
Depending on her answer, you'll know if she's interested or not. Like if she only says yes and doesn't have a follow up statement/question, she probably doesn't want to go. If you feel comfortable asking her out then definitely go for it.
>>
Does it seem like she may like me?

There this girl at work, for the most part she's friendly and talkative with people. Except she seems quieter with me. She usually doesn't talk much to me. But for some reason she wanted to hand my paper to the supervisor (Who was 2 feet from us) After that I noticed her looking my way from a distance quite a few times. Today, again she was doing the staring. But at one point began playing with her hair, and would talk a bit more with me. Also, I made a face when a customer did something kinda weird. She then basically mimicked that face while looking at me.

Also FWIW, today was the first time she said good night to me, as I left a before her. (I don't think its too important, but she is 18 (Or 19?) while I'm 21)

And her mother works in the same store as us (Different department though)
>>
>>18717058
Guy here. It's generally not a good idea to approach others when you're ugly. You need to go the long route and become friends first over some interest, then win people over with force of personality, which seldom works. Also, being fat is largely a personal choice, so it's on the guy in this situation to improve himself.

Despite what some from /r9k/ would have you believe, you are not a bad person for having standards--what would make you a bad person is if you fucked the fit guy, and then married this ugly dude for his money. But you're not going to do that, so you have no reason to feel guilty. Go for the guy you like, and remember you have no obligation to be with someone you don't. Also, obligatory "don't lose your virginity to a bf" advice. Really, it's not worth it. Just find out if you click with him.

>>18717071
You again? Look, I already told you that you don't intimidate a partner. If you want a healthy relationship, it must be based on implicit trust, not fear, because no sane woman will stay if she feels like there's a gun to her head. You can't control everything.
As I said in the last thread, while you should trust your partner/wife not to cheat, you can still act accordingly if she does. Just don't threaten her or anything beforehand. You sound extremely controlling, even more so than me. I fear that you will end up assuming your partner is cheating when she isn't, and you'll end up being violent or murderous with no cause.
>>
>>18717075
I do have followups, in case she says yes. So that question, depending on her answer, Ill know if shes interested or not.

Will it be like,

"Hey, I just wanna ask you something, can I talk with you for a while? Would you be interested if I invite you for lunch maybe?"

"Hey, are you free now? Ok great. Would you be interested if I invite you for lunch maybe?"
>>
>>18716007
>girls dont want to be worshipped for having a vagina
m8 I couldnt give a fuck about that. Im sick of meaningless sex and this shit feels like playing games. Dont do this, dont do that, its like treading a god damn mindfeild when all I want is to be sweet, have a chick actually appreciate it and stick around. If this is whats necessary to make a chick stay, Id rather she go.

I think your post answers my question. I need to keep a far distance from women. Guys that want to play the games can have their shot instead.
>>
>>18717071

I'm generally not going to marry anyone who is paranoid.
Lots of things are risky. Dating men is risky. I've had my life threatened by a lot of seemingly normal men.
If I can risk the threat of death to date, you can risk the threat of divorce to marry.
>>
>>18717083
Saying 'maybe' sounds indecisive. Ask if she's free during [specified time frame].
>>
>>18717083
I feel like saying you wanna talk for awhile could come off as weird. I found blatantly saying what you want is a turn off. Also don't say things that make you seem unsure, such as maybe.

Say something like "if you're not busy during X, would you like to get lunch with me?"

Just keep it short and to the point. All the semantics will be covered afterwards.
>>
>>18717082
I wouldn't even be upset if she cheated, if it was just a simple matter of kicking her out of my life after that.

My problem is that she could cheat, and STILL fuck my life over in the divorce, get custody of my kids, get my house, and make me pay alimony/child-support so she can fuck other guys.

That's what makes me mad enough to murder.
>>
>>18717096
>>18717091

Hey, I always see you around but never got the chance to talk to you. *insert smile*
My name is anon. Nice to meet you.
Are you free tomorrow? Would you like to get lunch with me?

I really need to do this today. Im off for a week starting this friday. Im afraid she'll move on. Help an anon out.
>>
>>18715512
Because they are all quite literally whores. They want money and give sex in exchange. That's a Whore.
>>
>>18717109
I wouldn't focus too much on wording because it'll feel scripted and you'll be nervous to memorize it exactly. Overthinking and planning will make you not do it. When you see her, just immediately start talking to her. Don't think, just talk. If you make a mistake while talking, you're only human. Better to mess up than say nothing. It would be bad if you misspoke and stopped talking or something. Just lead the conversation. It doesn't matter what you say. If she's interested in you, she'll just be happy you're there in the first place.
>>
>>18717105
And I'm saying it isn't healthy in any way to threaten her. Just trust a woman you love. If she betrays that trust, do whatever you want, but there's no way you can prevent it. You can only hope to passively screen out those with high risks. Don't marry a slut, for example.
>>
>>18717125
If a woman wants to marry and have kids with me, why would she change her mind once I revealed to her that I would kill her if she attempts to divorce rape me? The only reason is if she already planned to commit divorce rape against me.

Any rational woman would understand the extreme amount of risk that a man takes when marrying or having kids with women in modern western countries.
>>
>>18717136
Why are you so focused on this?
>>
>>18717117
Alright man if I see her Ima give her a big smile and then talk to her, depending on what face she makes.

Ill introduce myself first and then Ill speak. I really need to know if shes interested or not, don;t wanna spend my life figuring out.
>>
>>18717136
>why would she change her mind once I revealed to her that I would kill her if she attempts to divorce rape me?
Holy shit, are you a legit sociopath? This isn't normal, dude.
>Any rational woman
Memes about 'rational women' aside, marriage is not supposed to be some cold calculation. It is deeply intertwined with emotion and love, and if you threaten a woman, you will scare her. That's not a good thing.

I advise you to never get married, both for the woman's sake and your own. If you really need to pass on your seed, just get a surrogate (but please don't reproduce).
>>
>>18717139
Because I want to start a large family, it is my main goal in life, and the main thing stopping me is the extremely high risk of a woman ruining my life in a divorce.
>>
Why are girls so confusing?
>>
>>18717141
I don't want to hold your hand with this but I want you to succeed. I don't think you should introduce yourself or give a smile. I've never had any success with girls but when I've approached girls, I just start showing I'm interested in them by asking questions. Not too many questions because they'll feel like it's an interview instead of a conversation. Just ask enough questions until you can relate her to yourself. Maybe say something relatable after you learn something about her then ask another question. I know there's too much that goes into it. I wish you could just tell them what you want and it's that easy. Just try to seem interested but not too interested. Leave something to remember so she has the incentive to talk to you more.
>>
>>18717142
>Holy shit, are you a legit sociopath? This isn't normal, dude.

Are you a sociopath? You don't seem to care at all about men's lives who have been ruined a divorce.

>Memes about 'rational women' aside, marriage is not supposed to be some cold calculation. It is deeply intertwined with emotion and love,

That's Hollywood movies, marriage has never been about "love" for the entirety of recorded history until recently.

> if you threaten a woman, you will scare her. That's not a good thing.

If she feels threatened, then that means she planned to divorce rape me. Otherwise she would have no reason to feel threatened.
>>
>>18717155
Ikr lmao
>>
File: 1504939791480.png (62KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1504939791480.png
62KB, 302x389px
Grills,

What do you look for in a conversation? What can a guy do to really charm you? Give specific examples pls, I am having zero luck with online dating and I need help.
>>
Tomorrow I attempt to ask out the cute bank teller that usually helps me when I come in. Any advice or tips?
>>
>>18717158
Oh, so you're a troll.
9/10 bait, you would have gotten a 10, but you pushed a bit too far.

>>18717163
>"eyyy bb wanna see my pack o' dimes?"
Works every time.
>>
>>18717158
>it's not a threat if someone has no reason to fear your threat
How do I hear this as often as I do? How low iq do you need to be to think this? My mind is boggled.
>>
File: 1501969754884.jpg (31KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1501969754884.jpg
31KB, 245x204px
>>18717170
I am not a troll.

The hypothetical thought of getting divorce raped makes me really angry. It also makes me angry when I hear about it happening to other guys.
>>
>>18717174
If she has such a low IQ, and lacks empathy to the point that she can't understand why I'm making that threat, then I don't want to marry her.

If she told me that she'd kill me if I cheated, and was being completely serious about it, I would still marry her, I would want to marry her even more.
>>
>>18717156
So skip inviting her to lunch, and just be interesting?
Idk man, part of me just wants to end it all. If shes interested or not. That's it. The eye staring contest should stop and I wanna ask her straight away. But will this blow away any chance I had?
>>
>>18717185
I'm just giving you options. It's ultimately up to you. If you really want to ask her out then you'd probably have to start with that. Otherwise, you'd have to make up a reason to start talking to her.
>>
>>18717185
lunch is a good pre-first-date first date

you have the lunch: its the audition

then you go to dinner, thats your first date

if you get to three dates you know its going pretty well and she'll probably ask you up to her apartment, then depending on her comfort level you'll have some form of sexual interaction, anything from a make-out session to intercourse.
>>
>>18717170
>pack o' dimes
great
>>
>>18717198
>anything from a make-out session to intercourse.
>just 3 dates
How the mighty have fallen. Every day, I come closer and closer to just wanting to watch it all burn.

Well, I may as well ask: girls, if a guy doesn't make sexual moves on you after a few weeks/months, would you assume he doesn't like you? What if I say I want to wait? Would you still be suspicious?
>>
File: WHY.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
>>18717082
Ah, I never expected Hitler to bring me sweet relief.

He didn't ask me out. He just did stuff like
>smile at me for long periods of time (It was a small class so it was obvious in my peripheral vision)
>stalk me...I wish I was kidding..
Etc. The good-looking dude was more forward with just talking to me about gaming, flirting, and eventually asking me out.

All I want to do is date/marry a passionate and nerdy guy who focuses on creative endeavors...annnd ofc I go to a predominantly STEM school full of engineering and pre-meds. RIP me. I work as an artist despite being in school so that probably explains a lot.
>>
>>18717213
Yeah, just ignore the fatty. If his stalking gets to be problematic, sic the cops on him or something to make him fuck off.
I hope you find someone, anon.
>>
>dark and brooding
>reclusive and appear cold even though I'm not
>too sarcastic for my own good
>tongue like a knife that, according to one friend, can deal a backhand blow which seems like a compliment but is actually a veiled insult
>bad case of resting bitch face
>keep sentences short and to the point
>don't know how to appear open with body language so I often just cross my hands
>uncomfortable with approaches and first introductions (I can do them but prefer not to)
>not really funny either
>even alcohol just makes me numb and stupid, it's not the magic drug that makes me a womanizer in my own mind
>interested in dumb shit that doesn't get me any social ladder points
>one acquaintance said I'm "an acquired taste" and that they first thought I must hate them
>not exceptionally good looking, athletic, tall or intelligent so can't play the misunderstood cute guy stereotype

Girls, who gives a fuck about a person like this?
>>
>>18717226
you sound like a cringelord. i know of an autist like you that is the whle "im dark and im witty and im a wordsmith" and its just pure cringe.
>>
>>18717226
>who gives a fuck about a person like this?
Not women, that's for sure.
>>
>>18717226
I'm the same for everything except for the compliment, funny, tall, and alcohol part. I feel like when I'm around girls, they describe me as the person they would like. But they don't like me because of the other reasons you listed. I'm just that funny guy they sometimes have around and they don't really care to get to know me. It's painful having a girl say to me "I like tall, funny guys who would call me cute names." They just say things but they don't know what they want. Don't worry too much about what girls want because they romanticize nonsense. You do you. Girls can go fuck themselves.
>>
I was born gay. Ladies, do I still have a chance? I hate that I was born gay but I like girls. Would a girl still date me even though I'm gay?
>>
>>18717210
3 dates has been the standard for sex since like the 80s
>>
>>18717197
>>18717198
Yes, I really want to ask her out. If she rejects me then I know when to move on. Just want to make sure what all those eye contacts are all about. Direct approach?
>>
>>18717078
Anyone?
>>
File: 1490310693574.jpg (840KB, 3096x1857px) Image search: [Google]
1490310693574.jpg
840KB, 3096x1857px
>>18717232
Sounds like he watched too much anime.
>>18717226
>veiled insult
That's a girl thing. No, really.
Anyways, don't take yourself so seriously. Calling the stuff you like "dumb shit" is also miserable...it's all about the way you purposefully present yourself, your values, and interests. If it's in a sad and boring way no one is going to give a fuck.
>>
>>18717264
>Sounds like he watched too much anime.
I don't watch nor have watched anime, except dragonball z when t was on the television as a kid. I was bullied a lot in elementary and high school which made me what I am today.
>>
>>18717259
You should talk to her at the minimum. The worst that could happen is her hating you. That shouldn't matter because her rejecting you will put you that much closer to finding a better girl. You don't have oneitis.
>>
>ladies
I've been dating my gf for about a month, and we've taking for around 7 before that, but I've known her for 8 years. She's my best friend's sister, so I really know her well. Or at least I thought I did.

Anyway, before we started dating she told me how she lost her virginity at a young age. She lost it at 13 to an 18 year old. That's weird right? Or is it just me??

She has a high boyfriend turnover, she used to have a new guy every other week or so. But she wants long term with me. She serious about our relationship and I really like that.

Yesterday she gave me a blowjob and it hasn't even been more than a month we've been together.

Should I take this as a sign that she's probably since this with other guys? She want that good at it, but I mean idk.

Would you care if your partner had a lot of sexual partners before you? She's 16 and I'm 18, and I'm a virgin actually. She's the only person I've done shit with.
>>
>>18717078
>>18717263
ask for her number or just flat out ask her out in person. But the only way you'll know is if u ask her out.
>>
>>18717299
Enjoy that prime teen pussy.

You're lucky.
>>
>>18717264
How does one make audiophile/sound design sound cool and engaging? Every time I describe my hobbies to someone who seems at least somewhat interested in what I have to say, the response is "oh that's cool/that's nice/interesting".
>>
>>18717259
Chat with her for a few minutes and then ask her if she wants to out with u. if she says okay get her numer and text her a bit when
>>
>>18717299
Fucking cuck.
>>
>>18717299
shes gonna fuck and chuck u but if ure cool with it w/e go for it
>>
>>18717324
She can't do that, we're too close. She knows if she leaves she'll destroy our whole dynamic, along with my best friend's friendship, or at least hinder it. I also know her while family and they all love me. She's be did to leave me, plus she really does want me for a future which I think is badass
>>
how do i date a girl who wants to take things slow because she's been in bad relationships in the past? I love (yes, love) her, known her for a long time, and I've always wanted to be with her. I think she might be open to it but she's had a lot of issues and I think:

1. She's afraid of losing me as a friend
2. She's afraid of scaring me away with her problems
3. She doesn't feel she deserves someone "nice" like me because she whored herself around back in the day.

I do love her unconditionally and I only hope she'll realize it one day, but how can I get there sooner? I don't need a label but I need to know that something is there at some point, and maybe some intimacy down the road but I'm nearing wizard status so it's not like I need to get my rocks off. I've waited nearly 30 years; I can wait a few more if that's what it takes.

To me, she's always been perfect and if she'd give me an opportunity to date her, I'd be the happiest son of a bitch in the world. I'd work my ass off for her, do whatever it takes. But I just need her to know that I'm for real and it's not just me trying to get something I couldn't get back in the day (that pussi). because really, if that's what i wanted, i could have found an escort girl similar looking to her and paid her to do some role playing and shit.
>>
Girls, What do you think of timid boy??
>>
>>18717393
>Penn-Jillette-trash.jpg
>>
>>18717388
>She doesn't feel she deserves someone "nice" like me because she whored herself around back in the day.
She's right.
>>
Hey /adv/, I have a peculiar problem.
>Masters in finance, work as a private banker
>good income and pretty good at my job
>No anxiety or anything when meeting new people or while doing customer meetings
>Customers are anywhere from 25-70 yrs old, male and female
>Social circle is large enough, three close friends who I've known for 15+ years
>Can keep elaborate presentations to large-ish audiences with no noticeable stage fright except the natural feeling of tension everyone has
HOWEVER
>Feel uncomfortable with small talk when it's not a customer/colleague/friend/some kind of a networking event
>Can't initiate a discussion with a girl for example at a pub or elsewhere except at work (though the discussions at work with girls are always business related)
>Body language is closed combined with a natural frown which makes me look arrogant, guarded and/or socially retarded (not a problem when at work)
>hard time keeping eye contact on a date and can't think of anything interesting to talk about, discussion is limited to things I don't really care about

I decided to paste this here because my own separate thread failed to get replies.

To make it thread related, girls, what would you think about me in a situation which is not somehow elated to my job?
>>
>>18717414

But she's not. She had a hard childhood, single mom raised her, didn't do a great job. Lacks a support network. Most of the family disowned her because she had a mixed race baby a couple of years. She used to do a lot of clubbing and what not.

I've always loved her though. None of that stuff mattered. The boys at school back in the day would even tell me about it, laughing and teasing me, "the girl you like is a hoe haha!". Caused a lot of problems.

I've been trying to take on some boyfriend duties just to show her I'm serious. Paid some bills for her, did some repair work on her house, bought some stuff she needed for the house, etc. She has let me meet one of her kids and I know many single moms won't do that if there's no potential future there.
>>
>>18717426
>Most of the family disowned her because she had a mixed race baby a couple of years. She used to do a lot of clubbing and what not.
This feels like bait
>>
>>18717426
>>18717437
Yeah, I hope he's trolling hard
>>
Ok guys, back again. Asked tge 4chan gal to hang out, she said sure and told me shes hanging out with some friends after class. Meet up with them chatted a lil and left. Tected her a bit and she said she would really like me to join her friend group. She also said that im the only one that now knows she browses /pol/. She said all her friends are libtards and it gets tiring, and now is inv to there group. Am i getting friend zoned or is this just a check of some sort, lot of mixed messages.
>>
>>18717213
>All I want to do is date/marry a passionate and nerdy guy who focuses on creative endeavors...annnd ofc I go to a predominantly STEM school full of engineering and pre-meds.
What on earth do you think nerdy is if not STEM related? Pretty much all definitions tie it back to an interest in science or technology.
>>
>>18717446
She laughed at most my jokes and kept apologizing for being weird n shit, quite confused pls help.
>>
>>18717437
>>18717440

I'm not. She's the only girl that ever understood me, gave me the time of day, talked to me politely. I've tried dating other women and it all ends the same; either they can't compete with "her" or my social awkwardness gets in the way of anything meaningful developing.

I know that everyone is shaking their fucking head at what I'm willingly and voluntarily getting myself into, but I just need advice and help on achieving my goal of being with her and only her. I don't even need to be called her boyfriend immediately; I just want to know how I get her to fall for me and how I prove myself to her that I can take care of her and her kids.
>>
>>18717472
You're a quintessential doormat.
>>
>>18717478

yes, i know. but if it allows me to achieve the goal of being with her finally and filling this void, then i'm fine with that. i just need to know how to get there.
>>
>>18717481
No, it doesn't get you in with that woman. You're like a retarded puppy to her that she keeps around because you provide her with unconditional everything.
>>
>>18717472
Didnt you post this a few days ago?
>>
>>18717422
pls respond
>>
>>18717401
What did you mean
>>
>>18717346
>>18717346
>speculation

Okay bud. Have fun. Just remember when I told you on the internet anonymously because I just want to see you have a better life no other reason.
>>
File: i need to know.webm (809KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
i need to know.webm
809KB, 1000x700px
Girls is this webm accurate?
>>
>>18717663
An average vagina, when aroused, is about 5 inches.
>>
>>18716846
>Hair dyed an unnatural colour.
>Facial Piercings.
>Is a cunt.
>>
>>18717663
What >>18717669 said

Though, I personally can fit up to a 9 inch dick when aroused. If you're really that large, just make sure you don't fall in love with a cuntlett
>>
>>18717663
nope. hitting the cervix hurts like a bitch.
know why nature picked between 5 and 6 inches as the average for a guy? because its also the most comfortable for us.
>>
File: 1494333852139.jpg (62KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494333852139.jpg
62KB, 638x960px
My girlfriend of a little more than a year has started asking me about what kind of porn I watch. When we first started dating she asked me IF i watch any, and I told her yes. She asked how much and I may have fibbed a bit, but she has never cared as long as I am not blatant with it around her and it doesn't interfere with our sex life (which it hasn't.)

But these last couple weeks she has been asking me about what I watch and asking me to show her some of my "movies." To give you a sense of what kind of level of degenerate I am, I have 4 TB of external drives I keep hidden with nothing but archived smut, and browse /d/, /gif/ and /t/ pretty regularly. I keep it well hidden and despite having access to all of my electronic devices and passwords, my gf has never found so much as a browser search bar suggestion.

I have asked her what is the dirtiest thing she has ever seen, and she says DP, but she describes it as "I saw one where a woman was doing it with two guys with one in each hole!" with a look of shock on her face.

I don't know why she wants to see the things I watch but I feel that if I just open my stash to her, the amount of shock she experiences will induce a coma or something.

Should I just keep laughing her request off and keep everything hidden, is this a shit test I am unaware of and don't know how to pass? Should I bombard her with filth? Should I show her anything at all?
>>
>>18717834
>browse /d/, /gif/ and /t/ pretty regularly
Pretty tame man but she'd probably throw a shitfit if she finds DP so outrageous. I don't know how people remain so sheltered in today's world. Show her the nastiest shit you have for the keks.
>>
>>18717834
>4 TB
Geez. Why do you even have that much? There's no way you regularly view it all.

Anyway, if she's insistent I'd start off with the most vanilla shit you have, and slowly work your way down the depravity pit. Once she gets uncomfortable you stop going down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>18717834
>4TB
What a fucking waste of space.
>>
I downloaded tinder the other day and just got my first date planned. Got her number and have been chatting for a bit.

What the actual fuck do I do now? I didn't expect to get this far to be honest.
>>
>>18717848
You fuck her abd dump her because Tinder is not made for finding an actual relationship.
>>
File: 1488832167603.jpg (3MB, 5200x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1488832167603.jpg
3MB, 5200x3500px
>>18717846
y-you too

>>18717842
I'm a digital hoarder, even if I don't like something, I just can't bring myself to delete it; what's worse is very little of it is video, I feel like I have the whole panda downloaded.

>>18717841
I'd rather not lose her over something as stupid as showing her the worst stuff right off the bat, but I have no idea how people are so sheltered either. I swear you probably see worse than dp in regular hollywood cinema or game of thrones now days. She made me watch fifty shades of grey one night with her and from what I had heard I was expecting brutal shit. All it had was some very very light bondage and she freaked out from it.
>>
>>18717854
Mm, date's not until next week. How do I keep interest until then?
>>
>>18717858
Just fucking reply when she posts some dumb shit.
>>
>>18715293
How to get my worthless fat wife from taiwan to kill herself for being ugly as shit? This gross bitch is fat as fuck from all the smelly bulimia vomit.
>>
>>18717841
>Pretty tame man
One of the top threads on /d/ is vore/unbirthing

You'll be hard pressed to sell that shit as tame.
>>
>>18717422
being this rich, you should be able to afford a competent coach/psychologist/whatever to help you overcome this minor problem. 4chan isn't the best place for you.
>>
File: dad.png (54KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
54KB, 500x588px
>>18717834
>4 terabytes

Ah
I see you too are a man of culture.

If you think you can show her without spilling your spaghetti(as in,be capable of playing it completely straight) then go ahead. Otherwise keep brushing her off and await the day where she brute forces her way into your collection.
>>
>>18717874
I was just wondering why is it that once I move beyond work or education in social interactions, it becomes hard and autistic.
>>
File: aid5868-v4-728px-Flirt-Step-17.jpg (67KB, 728x455px) Image search: [Google]
aid5868-v4-728px-Flirt-Step-17.jpg
67KB, 728x455px
>Girls
How do I flirt with you?
I'm attracted to my co-worker, and since I'm socially awkward but have enough common sense not to ask her out for a date out of the blue.
>>
>>18717834
>4TB of porn
My gf found my collection, she was upset because I didn't trust her enough to tell her about it.
And impressed by meticulous organization of it.
She didn't like anything except for sumata.
>>
>tfw porn normie and only fap to and save pictures of beautiful women
I organize them pretty well though. My last gf loled out loud though because I have a slight jungle/desert fever and she found out my muslim/black girl folder
>>
>>18717942
>asking deer about hunting deer
Ask her what is she doing at weekend. Then invite her to zoo or something. Dinner? You dont need to use word date at all.

Also try to not shit where you eat. You will probably need new job few months later.

>>18717948
>sumata
I request some sample to see what it is.
>>
>>18717964
>I request some sample to see what it is.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58e0393e832e3
>>
>>18717663
I don't think you understand how small and tight the average pussy is and how comically large a 10 inch dick is. 8" with relative girth is already pushing it for most women.
>>
>>18718091
lmao my girth is 14,5cm to 15cm (just under 6 inches) and it's a pencil
>>
situation: met a female friend on a party a few days ago. there was a topic and she wanted to prove me something I had said (in her eyes/mind) to her over WhatsApp, but couldn't because she deleted the chat-history for my contact.
so women: what is a reason for you to delete your WhatsApp-history of a male contact?
>>
>>18718640
When you send your nudes to people, you often want to erase proof.

Ask her on date.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.