[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to not be traced bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bitcoin-1200x646.jpg (213KB, 1200x646px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-1200x646.jpg
213KB, 1200x646px
obviously no illegal reasons for the question

want real advice on how to make sure bitcoins sent to an address may not be traced by female body inspectors or others.

In the end the coins will have to end up in an account with my name on it in order for me to withdraw them, so proxies can't really help in that aspect i guess, how to dodge this factor?
>>
>>18715075
Bitcoin has laundry services I think most run at about 10%
>>
Identity theft works, withdraw to a bank account that isn't you. Anyway whatever you're doing has to be illegal if you don't want it in your name.

Yes tax evasion is a crime
>>
>>18715195

what sites allow bitcoin deposits/withdrawals without ID then? im guessing police aren't too keen on tracing several proxied bitcoin adresses when dealing with an amount as small as 2k or so?

the idea was blakcmail
>>
>>18715234
>it's not for illegal purposes
>it's for black mail
You're better off just selling the fucking wallet to someone in person for cash

Btw there is no such site. If you think the feds aren't keen on tracking your money you're delusional. Not sure how you came into so much Bitcoin when you don't even understand basic shit.
>>
>>18715457
selling the wallet for cash is a great idea.

Is 2k a lot to you? I clearly do understand that bitcoin itself is traceable, and i'm asking how to make it harder and thereby not worth it for anyone to put in the work for a relatively small amount of money. The reason i'm asking is clearly because i know money is being tracked, and so i'm asking how people get around that factor with this new and unregulated currency.
>>
OP, there are companies / governments that are actively tracking transactions made on bitcoin. Basically, if your wallet has ever touched anything with your name on it, you're identifiable. This is the only way I can think of doing it. It's technically illegal since you would be using a pseudonym:

>withdraw cash from bank
>deposit it into anonymous PayPal through ATM
>use PayPal to fund bitcoin wallet
Bear in mind, that PayPal account can now be linked to your wallet, which means they can theoretically track you if you access the PayPal/supporting identification using bad privacy habits or they could even pull the video of you depositing the money in the ATM.

There are also services that essentially act as TOR for bitcoin, but I don't think they will work at if someone puts enough computing power (which they are) behind monitoring the ledger. Bitcoin is honestly compromised as a legal anonymous payment method.
>>
>>18715520

>make subject use cash to fund new anonymous paypal account
>they transfer from paypal to made up anonymous wallet
>sell wallet login info anonymously for cash

Flawless isn't it?
>>
>>18715547
>sell wallet login info anonymously for cash
Seems like it's easier said than done. It doesn't matter what the person on the other end does, since it sounds like you want to extort someone, it's obvious they would just give their payment info to the police which gives a direct link to your wallet. That means that the person you sold it to can be ID'd which now means you can be ID'd. Also, you can't really use an anonymous PayPal to withdraw the money unless you never plan to deposit the cash into a bank. Because the ATM you pull the cash from will be known, the serial numbers of the cash may be known so it would be easy to ID you.

Even better question, do you know the person you're blackmailing? Because if so, you might as well give up on it because a motive and geography will give you away.

My advice, if you're asking /adv/ how to do it, your OPSEC isn't good enough to not get caught.
>>
>>18715588
I don't know the person at all.

Im just considering bitcoin as a possibility, i can think of easier ways, just interested in learning.

It should be possible to sell bitcoins irl without being ID'd. As long as the buyer recieves his coins he'll be happy i guess, and that way my ID is out of the equation. The only problem is actually transfering the coins, as some suspicion will arise if i have to go to an internet cafe to login and transfer. That's why i was thinking of just selling the login info to a wallet that's been created on a computer not in any way linked to me.
>>
File: 694800.jpg (170KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
694800.jpg
170KB, 648x960px
i use cash to buy amazon cards
then trade amazon cards for butcoin
then send to another wallet.

i buy things on my bitcoin funded VPN that dont use my name, under privately owned email with domain privacy and a fake psuedonym at a host accepting bitcoin.
>>
>>18715648

my original idea was make subject buy amazon card and have it sent somewhere i can pick it up anon. seems very easy and doable.

What wallet software do you use?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.