[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advcs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: career-opportunities-open-doors.png (25KB, 339x336px) Image search: [Google]
career-opportunities-open-doors.png
25KB, 339x336px
> 25yo, Brazilian
> Bachelor and MBA
> Above avg intelligence
> Agnostic, non-patriotic, so no moral strings Willing to do anything that will benefit me

Hey guys, I want to share my history, maybe you can give me some advice.
Like everyone else I have made some mistakes that led me to the situation I am in right now. Among them, most importants are: I joined a very good university but it is very academic oriented rather than market oriented (not that being academic is bad, but not what I ever wanted). In fact, in Brazil, the only market oriented place is São Paulo and If I had studied there I would have had much more opportunities for internships and be much more prepared for finding jobs after school. Anyway, I did my best in my city but I was lacking some mentoring and didn't really know what I should focus careerwise. So, after graduating, I made another mistake, I joined an IT consulting firm. I was approved in its trainee program and was assigned to work in a project for a bank in my city. The problem is I was working in the areas of Business Administration and IT and not Finance, which was what I wanted. It took me 3 years to realize I was going in the wrong direction and decide to leave the firm. At least I managed to save a good amount of money meanwhile.

So, I finally decided to move to São Paulo and currently trying to find a job in Investment Banking. This is a job I am really looking for. Also it is a career that suits greedy fucks like me.

However, it is being very hard to break into this industry with no IB interniship, experience, networking, etc. I have manage to find a gig in Equity Research, which is kinda close, but not there yet.

Talking a little bit about me, I am quite a machiavellic person. I will do anything that I think will benefit me, altough always concerned about appereances and how others will react on every action I make. I am not that easygoing guy with a lot of contacts, but I am not a shy guy either. Any adv, guys?
>>
Just kill urself
>>
>>18714983
>willing to do anything that will benefit me
>quits successful IT job that was benefiting you greatly
>all that irrelevant fucking text

I think self-inflicted death is best for you
>>
>>18715001
>>18715007

It is an easy way out and I am quite fond of challenges, so no tks
>>
>>18715009
>people give honest, heartfelt advice
>disregard it entirely

Asshole.
>>
Any advice that does not include death?
>>
well for one you can stop thinking you're above average intelligence and start realizing everyone thinks they're smart and unique. 25 and still thinking like that is quite... below average.
>>
>>18715058
You are right, but I can't help but feel most of people less smart than me. Anyway, I do my best to not look arrogant when among other people
>>
I feel the same
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.