[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problems trusting gf (18/M)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1504003708722.jpg (73KB, 1000x431px) Image search: [Google]
1504003708722.jpg
73KB, 1000x431px
Hey guys. First time using this board for anything besides the occasional lurk.
>be me
>stupid kid
>have a bad breakup
>end up institutionalized
>cant stand seeing ex around town/school so I move across the country with family
>have no friends
>nobody talks to me
>depression gets worse
>worst loneliness I've ever experienced

>turn 17
>start up class again
>still no friends
>2nd semester starts
>girl sits by me and talks to me
>we talk more and more
>come over eventually to smoke
>become extremely close over the course of a few months, 8-9
Times not my strong suit.
>love each other like close ass friends
>meet her friends
>they really like me
>hang out so much people think we're dating sometimes
>actually go out with people
>have casual sex with her
>the normie life is amazing

>eventually drop acid together
>connect like never before
>realize how amazing she is
>i think I'm in love, that scares the fuck out of me. But I ask her out anyways.
>she says yes

It's been a few weeks.
Her ex's (still not over him) birthday was Friday. Let's call him K.

>she posts a picture of a guy on sc with a sticker over his face
>captioned "happy birthday" or some shit
>think not much of it
>know it's him

>see her next day
>she says she "went out with friends last night"
>"it was my friend Gavin's birthday. He turned 20."
>gavins birthday was 2 days ago
>he turned 19
>K turned 20 yesterday
>just stare at her
>dont talk for the rest of the day
>middle of the day shes upset and arguing over text with someone
>name is all heart emojis
>"I'm arguing with a long time friend, anon. And I'm losing. We've been friends for like 3 years and they don't want to be friends anymore. They're upset with me, and I'm upset with myself."
>continues to hide screen
>dont say anything
>go home

She thinks I'm just randomly depressed like usual.
I feel disgusted.
>>
>>18714954
>no tl;dr version
Sorry bro, can't help.
>>
File: 1483661382131.jpg (838KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483661382131.jpg
838KB, 1920x1080px
(cont.)
>Tl;Dr ex went out with her ex and lied about it, thinks I'm stupid or something.

She's acting like everything's perfectly fine. She was high last night and texted me asking if I was mad at her, saying she gets randomly paranoid. I just told her some bullshit answer I don't even remember.

I opened up to her about insecurities, about this kind of thing. And she promised she'd never do anything like it.

I know there was some sort of connection between her and K while we were just friends, I used to give her advice.
She's kissing my cheeks and touching me like normal. It usually makes me feel warm and amazing. But I just freeze up and hate it. I want to be with her, but I don't know what to do. Or if it's even fixable. My hopes aren't high.

I don't usually whine about shit. But I want to know how to bring it up, or what to do.

>>18714958
Ran over word limit. Sorry.
>>
>>18714960
Fuck me.
>girlfriend went out with ex, and lied.
>>
Is bumping allowed?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.