[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my psychiatrist I have trouble with girls? She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: s.jpg (5KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
5KB, 200x160px
Should I tell my psychiatrist I have trouble with girls? She asked me about this a few times and I answered avoidantly.
>>
Yeah. She might even offer herself as a personal trainer.
>>
>>18714698
Keeping secrets from a shrink is like not telling a doctor where it hurts.
>>
>>18715127
Bullshit.
I have ADD and legitimately need adderall or vyvanse as it can be a detriment to my career to not focus on my deadlines because my attention span is shit.

I was honest to my shrink about my prior alcoholism and drug experimentation and she wouldnt give me any medication that could be considered addictive. I got Wellbutrin which made me constipated to the point of a thrombous hemorrhoids and anal hospitalization.

Thanks bitch, I'm never seeing a shrink again.

I have more experience with managing addiction and its viewed by medschool kids as a guise for getting drugs (which I have psychological need for).
>>
>>18714698

I wouldn't desu
>>
Why the fuck wouldn't you? What are you seeing a psychiatrist for if you can't tell her something as simple as "I can't talk to girls"?
>>
>>18715160
>>18715226
But he wouldn't desu
>>
she would already suspect
>>
>>18714698
If she's asked more than once, chances are she already suspects or knows. Think about why you don't want to tell her. Fear of judgement? Their job is to be impartial in order to independently see the situations you talk through, and they've seen it all before, I guarantee you.
>>
File: apu megicin.jpg (43KB, 434x450px) Image search: [Google]
apu megicin.jpg
43KB, 434x450px
>>18716135
what if she thinks I'm auti stic
>>
>>18714698
I told mine, her advice wasn't great but not really bad either.

She's paid for this shit.
>>
File: just bee urself.jpg (127KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
just bee urself.jpg
127KB, 914x1091px
>>18716393
Did she tell you to just bee?
>>
>>18716397
She told me that no girl would be upset if I talked to him and that I'm worried over nothing since I'm good looking and honest.

Still to shy to do anything so I should probably just kms.
>>
>>18716421
She wanted the Dickens
>>
>>18716421
>no girl would be upset if I talked to him

You trying to talk to trannies?
>>
>>18716511
Typo, meant them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.