[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daughter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: 1399749376589.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399749376589.gif
36KB, 720x720px
Alright, so first I want to start by saying that you guys are literally the only people I can turn to. This isn't some kind of sick fetish or troll thread. I have no one I can talk about this because it could cause a slew of problems if people I know found out.

20 years ago I met a girl that was so beautiful the world stopped turning when I saw her. She was funny, smart, everything, and within a year we were married, and a year and 9 months we had a beautiful baby, scarlet. Unfortunately, life was exactly favoring us, and it was the baby or her. She died by my side giving birth telling me that no matter what, always take care of our daughter, and do everything you can do to make her happy.

Fast forward about 18 years, and here we are. My little girl grew up so fast and now she is a spitting image of her mother. Every time I look at her I just see my wife, it's surreal. It seems somehow my daughter sees me the same way my wife did. Now let me say this, I'm not a hick, or a hippie, or any weird kind of person, I didn't want this and I know this isn't right. By now you know where I'm going. My daughter has always been like her mother, always on my sleeve, giving hugs and kisses and always wants me around. Even in her teenage years with her friends she was NEVER embarrassed by all the love she showed me. Of course I never thought anything of it, it's daddys girl, she loves me, I love her. But in the past few years things have changed. She looks so much like her mother it's uncanny, and acts just like her. Obviously only being with my wife for so long, she left too soon, and I was single the entire time I raised scarlet, so she never left my mind.

But within the past month, things have been getting weirder. She still lives with me and is in her senior year of high school, and has never acted like this before. Comment too long, will continue.
>>
go fucking her

feels good
>>
Cont.

So things have been getting weirder. Shes barely wearing anything around the house, basically thongs and either a super low cut t shirt or a bra thats a little too small on her. She is bending over in front of me, sitting on my lap (not innocently) and her kisses goodbye are becoming closer and closer to the lips. Now let me say, she would have no trouble finding a nice boyfriend. She has literally never once brought home a boy, cried to me about heartbreak, nothing. Shes very popular at school, the football team even swoons over her, but nothing. I was always kind of glad, I didn't want her getting pregnant or getting with the wrong crowd, but she's always been a good daughter.

Honestly I didn't even think about any of her actions or realize what she was doing until last week. I was on the couch watching tv, and she came and sat down next to me, and I put my arm around her lovingly and she put her head on my chest like when she was little. I was watching some random movie, forgot what it was, and a sex scene came on. It was a little awkward, but whatever, no big deal. I did get kind of hard though, seeing naked women will do that, but then something happened.

My daughter moved her head down, and slowly moved her and touched my dick, and whispered "I can take care of this daddy". I jumped up in a panic and just kind of left the room, I didn't want to say something stupid and I went into what the fuck is going on mode. So I went into my bedroom, grabbed my keys, and told her I'd be back and I was hungry getting food. Before she could even respond I was out the door, hopped in the car, and sped off. I stopped by a pizza joint I liked, got a pizza, and took it home. I was hoping she would have gone to bed (it was kinda late) by now and I could spend the night trying to assess how to address this.

Cont.
>>
Cont.

So I get home, and shes still on the couch, and she looks upset and like she's been crying. Dad mode kicks in and I instantly forget about what happens, and sit down and ask her whats wrong. Then she says that she can't take it anymore, and I think she's going to kill herself or something. She says that she can't stop thinking about me, and how I'm so attractive and sweet and caring. At this point I snap out of dad mode, and before I could say anything, she pounces on me and starts kissing me. I open my eyes, and all I see is my wife. She would pounce on me all the time and start kissing me, and it was just like that.

I quickly regained my composure and pushed her off, and she started crying and asked "Why am I not good enough?". I'm fucked at this point, because dad mode says to say you're so sweet and everything, but that feeds the fire, and not saying something reassuring will just make it worse as well. So like an idiot I just stand there as tears go down her face, trying to think of what to do. I sit down on the couch and shes still on the floor, and she sits up and puts her head between her knees. That's when it hits me that this is all happening, and she's been acting the way she has trying to seduce me.

In tears, she bursts out saying no guy will ever be as good as me, and she loves me so much she wants to be intimate. I'm paraphrasing of course, but basically she wants to have sex. My mind is still a mess, and I look at her and she looks just like my wife. I get up, grab the pizza, tell her we will talk about this tomorrow, and I go to my room.

Cont.
>>
just tell her shes confused or something and explain that it's no good to incest
>>
Cont.

I took some sleeping pills after eating, I wanted the night to end. Sadly, the worst has yet to come. It's saturday morning, and I wake up with my daughter laying next to me. Because I just woke up, it's like a flashback to seeing my wife in the morning. She always looked perfect no matter what her hair was like, or what she was wearing. After 5 seconds it hits me it's my daughter, and about a second later it hits me shes staring in my eyes and has her hands down my pants.

I get up, dick hanging out, and she stares at me with lust in her eyes, and I'm freaking the fuck out. She tells me how bad she wants me, and how she knows I've been lonely, and she's just as pretty as her mom and can be just like her. I tell her to leave and she leaves as she starts to cry. Shit like this has happened multiple times over the past few days, she literally would not quit. Then yesterday happened.

Cont
>>
Holy shit such things actually happen?
>>
what your describing us fairly common, im not going to go as far as saying normal, and she is acting in a more extreme way than when the commonly happens, but generally a girls first love is her dad, like you are probably the nicest and most loving guy she has ever met and at this young age she has gotten confused as to what your mutual love actually is. commonly when this happens daughters are generally able to distinguish between the two but in this rare case your daughter has not.

its important to remember that your daughter is not retarded or strange but has just made a bad call on this and i expect she has exaggerated it in her head and basically just subconsciously convinced herself she is romantically in love with you as opposed to a family bond.

for the sake of your wife, you must explain to your daughter the difference and also explain to her everything i have explained here. you also need to tell her that you will always be there and you will make sure that any guy she ends up with long term is as good a man if not better than you

any questions?
/adv/anon here
>>
Cont.

>>18714621
I'm sorry, anon.

Now please believe me, I didn't want this, I'm not some sick pervert who has some incest fetish, and I'm not a bad father. I've always done everything I could for my daughter, and have provided her with the best life I could give her, and would never want to hurt her in any way. But yesterday, I gave in. I woke up, and she was on top of me, with her vagina lips on my penis. I was hard because of morning wood, and I realized what was happening. She looked down at me, and something in my brain just told me to let it go. She looked just like my wife, and I knew what was happening, and I knew I couldn't fight it. For 18 years every day I've missed her, I see her face on women when I walk down the street, and seeing her again just made me calm. Like everything was ok, and she was still here.

I won't go into detail, but we had sex. She kept saying she loved me over and over while she was on me, and all I could think about was my wife. Eventually she had an orgasm, and so did I, she refused to get off me and I did ejaculate inside her. She has a rod implant (I made sure she got it), and later I forced her to take plan b. After I finished, I just laid there, and didn't say anything. She leaned down and kissed me, and I kissed back. She kissed me just like my wife did. She rolled off, and cuddled up to me, and I just looked at the ceiling and thought about what happened. Eventually she got up, kissed me again, and made breakfast. I walked out, ate, and sat at the table staring off while she got ready for her volleyball practice. I told her to take my car, and she kissed me on the lips again and said love you daddy, smiled, and left.

Cont.
>>
Isn't this copypasta?
>>
You chose to sacrifice the baby and have spent the last 18 years denying your wife thinking she was your daughter, hallucinating everything that's transpired. She knows this and has been playing along but is now reaching the end of her patience.

Alternatively you are from West Virginia where this is a common occurrence.
>>
Cont.

But what hurts the most, is that I enjoyed it. It's like she was here again, like she never left, and we just picked up where we left off. I had my wife back. I haven't been with another woman since her death, because no woman could ever be as good as her, but my daughter is just like she was. Maybe that's why I didn't fight back, because I wanted my wife again, and she was just like her.

I don't want this to happen again, it's wrong, and I'll never be able to let it go. I just don't know what to do. She's not going to claim I raped her or anything like that, I know her too well. I also know she won't tell anyone, because in one of our incidents I told her ill go to prison and she said she would never tell a soul (which I also believe, if she sent me to prison she couldnt see me, and obviously she doesnt want that). She's on the cough right now, and she has been kissing me on the lips every time she gets the chance, and I just dont even respond, she just kisses me and smiles like her mom did.

She wants more, I can tell. I know she doesn't want this to end. A part of me doesn't want it to either, because she acts so much happier now, and I think shes in love with me. Just like her mom was.

I don't know what to do. Seeing her act just like my wife is starting to convince me to just go with it, because my daughter is happy and I have my wife back. But I can't, I know it's wrong, I just don't even know what to do anymore guys.

>>18714641
Sadly no.
>>18714651
I'd prefer that at this point.
>>
File: 1501096200175.png (103KB, 207x216px) Image search: [Google]
1501096200175.png
103KB, 207x216px
>ywn have a hot daughterfu that wants your dick
>>
Does she know anything about your wife that she couldn't know through normal means? She might be reincarnated man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbWMEWubrk0
>>
>>18714662
She doesn't really know anything, but she acts just like her. If she came up and told me she was my wife I probably would believe her, assuming reincarnation is a thing.

Even if she was, she's still my daughter. But she's so happy, and she is just like her mom, it's like she's still here with me.
>>
>>18714576

There's a visual novel you should play called "Umineko no Naku Koro Ni." Without going into major spoiler territory, I think you could benefit from playing it. Incidentally, do you believe in reincarnation?

Either way, don't blame yourself, OP... no man nor loving father could honestly be expected to resist in your situation. This is especially true seeing as she was feeling suicidal over the constant rejection. Ultimately, even though you did lust for your wife's embrace... you also did what you had to do in order to save your daughter's life. I'm proud of you for that, OP, and I think your wife would be, too. Sometimes, the "wrong choice" is actually the right one to make, and you made it. What's important now is that she keeps the secret from her peers.

As for what you should do in this situation... talk to her about it. Figure out why she won't accept any other man in her life. You're the only man she has ever known, and her lack of a mother figure could be giving her an Electra complex... or, it could be something else for her entirely (ie: A fetish passed down genetically from her mom?) Keep her informed about the research regarding children born of incest, but also make sure not to shame her. The deed has already been done, so there's no point in shaming her or trying to get her to stop now, or things could go from bad to "way the hell worse." I hate to say this, but you may have to keep this up until you can figure things out. Anything is better than losing her.
>>
Don't know what you're expecting from the people here. Probably just venting, I guess. You fucked her. You can't really come back from that. She could lose interest. She is 18, after all.
>>
File: drinking_bird.jpg (54KB, 438x131px) Image search: [Google]
drinking_bird.jpg
54KB, 438x131px
>>18714576
Jesus Christ, OP. I feel so depressed for you just reading that. I can't imagine what you're going through

Part of me just wants to say go for it - and tell her just how much like her mom she is, but we know that's fucked up.

I don't think you could have controlled this circumstance. It sounds to me like the dice of fate rolled a significant amount of the same genes from your wife into your daughter. And if you and your wife loved each other so much when she was alive, it makes sense that the same abstract behaviour patterns and responses manifest itself in this new iteration of those genes.

I don't know what to say. Except that you seem like a really good dude. You really took care of your daughter and didn't fuck around. You gave her a shitton of love and a good psychological environment - which is not easy to do as a single parent. Whatever you choose, I personally wouldn't judge you at all. Not a single bit.

>>18714621
Are you >>18713836?

I was just going to post in that thread to ask if you could come here and help this guy
>>
File: yep, that's kots.jpg (71KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
yep, that's kots.jpg
71KB, 500x440px
That sounds so wrong yet so beautiful at the same time.
It would be better for both of you if an atomic holocaust started tomorrow claiming your lives as they are now.
I would write a poem in your name, or a drama maybe.
>>
>>18714621
i dont think your sick and i never said you are a pervert
dont apologise to me, the only person you have too apologise to is your wife or your daughter and thats only if they think you need to (i get that your wife is dead but i believe in some afterlife shit where you get to see everyone who is dead when you die and they basically get to watch the world after they die, like spectators)

/adv/anon
>>
>>18714741
anyway if you want to follow through some sort of a relationship with her you should be aware of the fact that you risk a lot, aside from everyone else thinking your a degenerate and all that. what happens if she stops feeling like that for you, or grows out of it. i cant even really imagine what would happen should that happen, you can do this if you feel you have no other options but its really not a good idea.
anyone who gives you shit for it, aint worth shit because they have already made their minds up and theirs nothing you can really do about it

/adv/anon
>>
File: ymfLjdG.png (165KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ymfLjdG.png
165KB, 1024x576px
>>18714576
If this actually real and not bait then here's my two cents.
Bottom line is, she's your daughter. You'll never have a normal romantic relationship, you'll never be able to go out as a couple, have kids, whatever. It sounds like she chose the easy option, she's objectified your relationship, put it on a pedestal and convinced herself that there will never be anything as good, ever, so why try? But that doesn't fucking matter- she's your daughter. It doesn't matter that she looks like your wife, acts like her. SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER. She may not have a robust social circle, maybe she's afraid of getting hurt which is inevitable, part of growing up which she needs to do. Get it out of your head, now, she's not your wife, never was never will be. Genetics and personal bias has fucked with your head making this a grey area- which to be clear isn't. She's your daughter, has it sunk in yet?
>>
>>18714684
nah, i literally posted for the first time in about a year in this thread
>>18713836 → not me

/adv/anon
>>
>>18714756
I'm a hardcore lurker I don't really post much
/adv/anon
>>
>>18714750
BTW this is solid advice, just a bit more blunt

/adv/anon
>>
Fuck her brains out. At this point in life you both need each other. The alternative is to have a shitty teen sex life that nobody wants.

If she gets bored or wants more in the future(aka Lolita) then make sure you let her go and that's that.
>>
File: image.png (174KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174KB, 750x1334px
Does this guy sound like he's being serious, he's fucked and played games on me so I don't know, this time it sounds like he's serious though and T really hurts

We Been talking on and offf for three years never hung out much Bc we were both in and out of relarionships but we been hanging out for the past month then he tells me this and says he's not into me anymore . After telling me for three years he was in love with me and thought we were soul mates

Like does this sound real should I move on :/
>>
>>18714750
Why the fuck are you implying everyone wants kids?

Because the daughter argument is totally invalid otherwise. I don't see why incest is such a bad thing if it doesn't create genetic freaks.

You need her and she needs you. As long as both parties CONSENT are aware of and stick to the rules (no offsprings, no appearances in public, no relationship future etc) then really I literally see no reason for it to be wrong.
>>
File: eaLGnhY.gif (2MB, 373x270px) Image search: [Google]
eaLGnhY.gif
2MB, 373x270px
>>18714799
Not implying that at all. It's absolutely 100% not healthy, no matter how you cut. Hormones are raging, they're both lonely i get that. But it will always and i mean always have to remain a secret. No-one can know and secrets almost always slip out. Right now it's not that big.
It happened one time, play it off as a freak occurrence and move on with your life. But a relationship? That shit gets complicated fast. If one or the other break it off then they're going to have to go through the rest of their lives holding something in that if it were ever to become revealed could cause a load of problems and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
He is the father, it's his job to raise an adult that becomes not only a productive member of society but a happy person. Not easy this day and age and to have something like this hang over your head for the rest of your life? It can bite you in the ass in more ways than one. Right now they're in the moment but later it's nuclear can of worms.
>>
>>18714792
Make your own thread
>>
>>18714576
Excellent masturbation fantasy OP. And shame on those of you so caught up in it that you began to believe it was true.
>>
>>18714576
And people laugh when we say that having a father and mother is essential for good mental development. This is extreme, but of course kids have a hard time learning how to act without a full family. OP, you need to get your daughter to a psychiatrist.
>>
And the entire class stood up and clapped
>>
Nice LARPing OP.
>>
>>18714799
>t. ancap
The dude fucked his daughter, both literally and figuratively. That is always wrong.
>>
>>18714576
My two cents here.

You have my utmost sympathies for the situation you found yourself in, but what you did was wrong. It's going to hurt you, it's going to hurt your daughter, and it's definitely gonna hurt the relationship between you two if you don't correct the situation.

She is confused, this is normal for a girl at her age. Her small social circle combined with your very good parenting and being a single dad made her believe that her feelings for you as a father are something more than that. A father without your emotional baggage would have resisted that and corrected her behaviour. You on the other hand succumbed to your own emotional weakness and did what you did.

Your wife is gone and will never come back. As much as she's genetically similar to your daughter, this point will always remain valid. By falling into the trap you fell you're setting both of you for a very big disaster.

[cont.]
>>
>>18715174
[cont]

Your daughter will continue to grow up and will become a more mature person. She will realize what you're doing is wrong and when she arrives at that conclusion she's gonna be more hurt than if you put your foot in the door NOW, before more damage is done.

You will also be hurt because in your mind it's going to feel like losing your wife a second time. Don't fall for this, SHE ISN'T YOUR WIFE, she's your daughter and her future lies with another man who won't die when she's 40-50. If she wants kids she sure ain't gonna get them with you, unless you love the risk of mutated babies and being a complete pariah in your community. And don't worry, as much as you're trying to hide it, people will realize something's up unless you move across the country where nobody else knows you and use fake names.

This doesn't sound like the future you should want for your daughter. The right thing to do is to have a real serious talk and explain to her that what you're doing is reopening ancient wounds that should have never been reopened, and what you did was your moment of weakness. Knowingly or not she took advantage of your burning desire to have your wife back and it's very sad that it's come to this, but this must stop.
>>
Just fuck her
>>
>>18714576
Hammer to the nuts. Kill the urge bro. This fleeting situation isn't worth tje lifetime of guilt and awkwardness between you and your only angel baby. Kill the urge. Tell her to quit being a cock teaae, put on some damn clothes, and quit whining so much. Women don't get to hide anymore. Equality demands that they face the same pressures of adulthood that men do, and there's no room in the world for this kind of self-pitying.
>>
File: 1505205630852.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1505205630852.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
I call bullshit dear op, pure bait
>>
>Daughter turns 18
>All of a sudden dad and daughter have sex out of the blue
Bullshit. I'm guessing fapfiction, but I suppose it's possible OP just isn't telling us everything.
>>
>>18714576
Get a wife/gf.
As for your daughter bring home some hung black men and she will instantly forget you even exist.
>>
>>18714576
>Volleyball practice
That ass must be amazing
Just introduce her to some BIG BLACK COCK its what all the white men and women are interested these days.
>>
This story is so beautiful, horrible and poetic at the same time that it looks like a masterful fapfiction.

Anyway, if the situation described in here truly happened then you have my sympathies OP. You truly are a good, loving father that has tried his damned best to raise his child and we all respect you for not succumbing to memories of your wife.
As of my 2 cents, well..
I am not saying this because of a horny thought in my head, but I really think that you should go along with it. At least for now. You are the best man that she has ever known, so this was kinda expected to happen. Now, I'm just a fucking idiot browsing /adv/ out of boredom so don't take this very seriously, but please consider that by coldly rejecting her you will actually "break her heart", which may have some serious consequences. The most pacifistic way out of this is to go along with it and wait till she finds somebody that is actually suitable for her as a boyfriend.
You know, love is a crazy addiction, and addiction is something with which you plug empty holes with in your life. Addiction CAN'T be forcefully removed, despite the popular belief. It can be replaced, however. Even if she continues at attempts to have a romantic relationship with you, a little thought will form in her head - telling her that this is not a good idea, but a temporary solution and she should go find somebody more fitting for an actual husband.

Samefaggin' - my sympathies for your wife, best of luck for you and your daughter. I hope that both of you will solve this peacefully.
>>
My advice would be to be the adult and explain to her why incest is wrong, and also to document everything. If she got bitter and told people you took advantage of her, who would believe you if you said, "No, it was my daughter who came on to me, and she's mad that I denied her!"

But then I read the part where you actually did fuck. Uh, dude, even if she was pressuring you into it, you're the adult in the situation. "A teenager pressured me into it" isn't a real excuse. It's your daughter as an adult and authority figure to set the boundaries.

I don't really know what you can do now that you've crossed that line. You can prevent it from happening again, but you'll have less credibility now that you've allowed yourself to do this. And if she tells anybody, you've really got no defense and will have to face the music.

Just tell her you made a mistake, let her know it can't happen again, and hope she doesn't tell on you.
>>
>>18714621
>what your describing us fairly common, im not going to go as far as saying normal
No. No it is not.
>>
>>18715925
What's with this "women want black men" meme?

I'm a black guy, and I feel like women think I'm a predator when I approach them. I have to wear nice clothes and demonstrate that I have a brain to overcome certain stereotypes
>>
>>18716281
No actually to some degree it is if you know anything about what Freud says.

A girls first love is he father and some of her first desires are to kill her mother and sleep with her father. But as girls age they start to see themselves more like there mother and reject their father. However most girls just like most guys do tend to still have dreams like this even into adult hood. So it kind of does make sense especially for this girl if you think about it, not having a mother figure around or w.e
>>
>>18716293
Yeah women like predators. But if you wear the nice clothes and stuff like that it just makes it so they can fuck you without having society bash them as much.
>>
Lies, all lies. nice try tho , hes wandered in here from /b. Get back over there u degenerate
>>
>>18714576
low tier b8
>>
>>18714576
I think you fucked up, she reminded you of your wife too much so you showed her the wrong kind of love. You should be an authoritative figure in her life, not someone she wants to fuck.
>>
>>18716301
>No actually to some degree it is if you know anything about what Freud says
>Freud
Stopped reading there
>>
>>18715303
Underrated post
>>
File: 1446619321868.png (30KB, 274x187px) Image search: [Google]
1446619321868.png
30KB, 274x187px
I'm going to call
bluff b8 lies and deceit
>>
File: Toaster.jpg (56KB, 430x405px) Image search: [Google]
Toaster.jpg
56KB, 430x405px
>>18714750
This ones my personal favorite. Almost coun't finish this post the urge to fap to it now is too strong.
>>
Your life is like a 90s drama series
To turn it around buy a bass and turn it into a comedy
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.