[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask my crush out even though I have no chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1504562878565.png (1MB, 2000x2546px) Image search: [Google]
1504562878565.png
1MB, 2000x2546px
I'm a 19 year old socially awkward kissless dateless virgin.
I've never asked a girl out but I suddenly got the courage to hit on this cute girl in my class

The thing is, I'm pretty sure I don't have a chance. I don't even know if she's single and shes probably out of my league.

Yet, I still feel like I should try, even though I'll probably just get feel heartbroken and humiliated.

What do you think? Am I wrong? Or should I go ahead and try?
After all, it is kinda crazy to try something if you know you're gonna fail. But I kinda think it's, idk, noble? In a way.
>>
>>18714370
Same situation, OP. I'm just 18.
Might as well, for both of us.
>>
File: IMG_2920.png (950KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2920.png
950KB, 1136x640px
You're completely correct OP
You will likely get rejected. And that's okay. Get used to rejection. It's good for you. If you made a habit of going out, talking to women, getting rejected left and right all the time, eventually would come a point where you surprisingly don't get rejected as much, because you've became stronger , you give less fucks, and are comfortable with uncomforttable situations, and learned from all the previous situations

In a way, you're standing up for yourself. You're saying "I am enough". You may get rejected, it may even be embarrassing, but at the end of the day you can be happy with yourself for having the balls to do it, and standing up for yourself, standing up for the fact that you are enough, which should make you proud of and more confident in yourself in itself. That's where self esteem comes from, from continually standing up for yourself and saying I am enough, thats what allows you to love yourself even more and become more confident and successful.

Dude, i've been rejected so many times it's ridiculous, over hundreds probably. But I've gotten so much better with girls after just knowing im enough and standing up for that. If i like a girl, I'll go for her, if she doesn't like me immediately, it's either a matter of time or it's not meant to be, but either way i'm equally as happy, because true self esteem comes from within, not from external sources. I dont need a girl or people to tell me i'm good enough, I tell myself I'm good enough when I deserve it, when I'm putting in the work and effort into life necessary,, when i have the balls to approach and potentially embarass myself I love myself, and that is when girls will love you, when you already know you're the shit and you dont care about anyone elses opinion
>>
>>18714396
>>18714420
I feel a lot better after reading these. I'm definitely gonna tell her I'm interested. Only problem is the class we're in only meets twice a week, and the little shit hasn't been to the past two classes.
But next time I see her I'm definitely gonna say something.
>>
>>18714431
Don't go all on out confessing love at her, just ask her if she wants to hang/go on a date with you to (insert random place here). The key is, try to be confident, not look confident. And good luck. Other anon are right. If you get rejected, shrug it off like nothing happened
>>
>>18714431
Don't say you love her. It's an instant turn off. Just show some obvious interest, then ask her out after a week. If it doesn't work, move on to next women.
>>
>>18714370
Just do it my man. Better to get rejected now than to not tell her and beta orbit her like a cuck.
>>
Fuck every piece of long winded piece of advice in here and send her a message right now saying "wanna hang out some time?".

If you don't have a means of contact, ask next time you see her.
>>
>>18714420
Fuck this shit, giving up power to a woman just so she can humiliate you in return isn't good. Nothing to do with OP I just feel the need to say it.
>>
>Crush
What are you? A fucking child? Maybe you should grow the fuck up before chasing girls.
>>
>>18715255
Do adults not get crushes?

And yes I'm pretty much still a kid. Are kids not allowed to chase girls?
>>
>>18715572
Ey dont listen to this guy, if you fancy a girl thats normal, dont know why I even need to say that, this site truly is full of autists.
>>
To be honest, it's kind of scary because I was in your same situation a few months ago, 19 years old kisless virgin who never asked a girl out and suddendly I had a crush on a girl for the first time. I thought the same as you, that it was the time to become brave and finally try it even when I knew I had a 99% chance of being rejected. And so I did, after talking and laughing a lot with her for some weeks I finally asked her out and I got rejected. I tried to be confident but I knew I was probably going to lose and maybe that insecurity found its way out. It left me devastated for a lot of time because my crush grew too big even when knowing beforehand what could happen. Now that I have the benefit of hindsight I'll tell you my actual advice on what could've gone better for you to know. You definitely have to ask her out, better sooner than later or your self doubt and anxiety will become way worse, I'll never regret doing it. However, quit believing the same shit as I did, that just because we're 19 years old kissless virgins we're going to be pathetically rejected, it will grow your insecurity too much and you won't be able to hide it when close to her and she'll notice and that will really affect the outcome. Also, if you get rejected don't stay in the friendzone as she proposed me to do (I'm not even kidding), find another one and use the experience to improve, that's what I'm looking forward to the most nowadays. Best of luck mate and don't be an insecure little bitch as I was and still am, but keep working on it.
>>
You'll be heartbroken and humiliated but you'll be tougher too.
>>
>>18716127
>my crush grew too big
Yeah good advice.
I probably should go ahead and talk to her before this crush gets out of hand
>>
>>18715572
Generally no. Adults actually go up to the person they're interested in and ask them out. Having a crush just means your way to obsessed with one person.
>>
>>18715572
Your 19. You are legally considerd an adult. You are not a kid.
>>
>>18714370
No, you shouldn't try but you're gonna do it anyway, so just get it done.
>>
>>18714431
>>18714610
>>18714737

I would agree with these people. But try to ask for her number first, if you dont want to straight up ask her out.

But most importantly, if she gives you her number maybe text her for only a little bit before you sak her out. Like text her maybe after you get her number nearer to the weekend and maybe say like hey hows it going chat for a few minutes then ask her out. If she rejects you just kind of say hey no worries or defintly don't be a little bitch just keep being nice and kind of like stop texting her. Tell her no worries its okay and stop texting her. hse wont care.

Dont say "hang out" imo because then you dont really know she just likes you as a friend since you've alreayd spoken a bit on friendly terms. Say "Go out with me on xx night "" This way yoiu'll definetly know.
>>
File: blacksienseman.jpg (126KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
blacksienseman.jpg
126KB, 500x281px
How do I dance at parties? I'm very robotic, and I want to fit in at college.
>>
>>18714752
Did you even read the fucking post? That was the opposite of what he's saying?
>>
>>18714370
Yes do it
>>
>>18714370
I think you should do it. There was girl I had totally fallen with, but she had very different way of thinking and liked lots of thing I didn't, so in many aspects she was out of my league. Still one day I told her how I felt about her and the rejection didn't come as surprise. It's hard to describe that amount of relief and peace of mind you'll feel afterwards when you actually had courage to spit it out and know how she responded to it. Definitely better than living in that crippling regret and uncertainty.

Oh and we are still good friends and recently started to hang out regularly.
>>
Op here again, another question I should ask is how do I even start a conversation with her? I'm bad at approaching people
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.