[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I Give myself acne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ohcrub.png (35KB, 804x595px) Image search: [Google]
ohcrub.png
35KB, 804x595px
This can't possibly be this weird of a request. Or at least I'm hoping its not. Genuinely looking for a way to give myself acne. Not get rid of it. But to give it to myself.
>>
>>18714274
>Touch your face a lot
>dont wash your face
>eat poorly
you want to block your pores so they create pimples
you weird fuck
>>
>>18714296
Can confirm. Have done this.
>>
Melt some butter and spread it where desired. Don't wipe it off for a few hours, the longer the better. You'll get the biggest acne outbreak you've ever had starting the next day.
>>
If you're not lactose intolerant, drink a lot of milk.

Milk gives me acne so I stay away from it. Dairy in general is supposed to cause breakouts but milk is the main culprit for me.
>>
>>18714274
Alright, I guess I'm gonna have to be the one to do it...

Why do you want acne, Anon?
>>
>>18714332
why even ask?
>>
>>18714332
I have a fuck ton of reasons and none of them are logical.
>>
>>18714339
and your totally okay with living your life in an illogical way?
>>
>>18714347
Whats the fun of being totally logical?
>>
>>18714349
i'm not saying you have to live a life of total logic. But giving yourself pimples, which i'd consider self harm has no use but to feed your delusions. Practicality is key. Its a balance between logic and illogic.
>>
>>18714355
I suppose thats one way to look at it. I could give you the bullshit emo beta reply of 'its my body' but truthfully I do not see how giving yourself pimples could be considered self harm. I mean I suppose it hurts a bit but its not on the level of slicing your arm open like a psycho.
>>
>>18714357
you can get scars from pimples and your doing something to your body thats clogging your pores creating stress on them and creating a build up of oil. Also pimples arn't pretty and disfigure the face. Do you want to feed self hate or something? Or hide from someone? What ever reason you have created for them. there is an easer way to deal with an issue that doesn't have to effect your skin/ body. Some illogical ideas go to far.
>>
>>18714363
>make this post for genuine feedback and advice on what to do
>realized that I'm pratically fucking up my face
This is one of the most counter productive/productive threads I've made on here
>>
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHT. IM TRYNG TO GET RID OF THIS FUCKING ACNE FOR YEARS AND I SEE THIS.I WILL FUCKIN COME OVER AND SMASH MY FACE ON YOURS SO U GET ACNE AND A BROKEN NOSE.
>>
>>18714274

Don't. Instead, get help. This is a rare form of self-harm.
>>
>>18714274
have some lard sit out in the open for a day and then rub it into desired target regions, then eat more lard
>>
>>18714339
Could you tell us some of the reasons?
>>
>>18714313
so.... if i rub some butter on my sleeping gfs face at night......
>>
>>18714593
I mean ow.
>>
>>18714772
Reasons for wanting acne? I don't really know how to explain it I just kinda want it. Its something to take care of in a weird way I guess
>>
For me vasaline is instand acne, put it on my dick 2 weeks ago and gues what, a fucking pimple on my cock.
Fuck vasaline and everyone who says it clears the skin.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.