[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I asked one of my classmates out and she agreed, but now I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: nUWxhr3.jpg (102KB, 960x664px) Image search: [Google]
nUWxhr3.jpg
102KB, 960x664px
So I asked one of my classmates out and she agreed, but now I don't even know what to do next. Wat do?
>>
>>18714169
Fuck if I know. I need more details.
Describe her, and give me your interests.

Did you already decide on a place to go?
>>
File: 035.jpg (40KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
40KB, 640x426px
uhh, do what you want, lol

if you're trying to smash preferably bring her somewhere close to your house, so you can lead her home after

restaurant, nature/park, museum, bar/coffee, you can do all kinds of shit dude, just focus on doing things you can both have fun with or enjoy while getting to know eachother

I will warn against movies, the steretypical date for young guys, kind of weird because you don't get the chance to talk much and actually get to know eachother well
>>
>>18714180
I'm trying to smash, but isn't it a little too soon for that? I was thinking of a restaurant, but I don't know if we should go somewhere a bit pricey or just a chill place.

>>18714174
We're both college students and asian. I don't go out much so I don't really know of any good places to go to.
>>
>>18714210
>both college students and asian
If she's a first-gen immigrant or just studying here, a relationship will probably involve buying something.
I can't say much, though. Most Asians here are quite conservative in their beliefs of relationships. Whatever you do, don't make any sexual moves.
Dinner at some restaurant (not a fast-food joint, but not gaudy) seems like a safe option just to get to know each other, but I can't say for sure what she'll like.
>>
File: clowns17n-2-web.jpg (94KB, 750x829px) Image search: [Google]
clowns17n-2-web.jpg
94KB, 750x829px
>>18714169
now put on some clown shoes and a clown nose. you have to make her laugh and keep her entertain. also make sure you pay for the gold digger every time because women expect you to take care of them and she will resent you if you don't. the fucking gold digger will think you are cheap if you don't pay for her.
>>
>>18714219
We're both second-gen asians. She's pretty bubbly and I'm kind of more quiet and shy, but we have fun talking to each other. I kind of want to express a sexual interest but not come off too hard. I'm thinking of bringing her to a vietnamese popup restaurant, but I'll leave the options open. Wish me luck anons!
>>
>>18714277
Good luck, anon. West or East coast?
There are a ton of Vietnamese where I am (VA).

>I kind of want to express a sexual interest
Careful with that. Just express your desire to continue dating, seeing where it takes you. Unless you have good reason to believe she wants to settle down quickly, don't bring up long-term goals, those'll just scare her away.

Make clear that you want to keep seeing her, and shelve the thought for a bit. I would say wait until marriage, but you do you. Not sure how SEA cultures view that sort of thing.
>>
>>18714294
Thanks anon. I'm in the west coast CA.

Thinking about marriage is a long ways off. I don't know if I'll wait until marriage for sex, but I'll only push for it if I know she's definitely interested too.
>>
File: Alexis-Ren-Sexy-1.jpg (113KB, 1080x786px) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-Sexy-1.jpg
113KB, 1080x786px
>>18714210
It's not too soon, believe me, lots of girls will be dtf on the first date, if you're smooth in making it happen, in fact, most women are more attracted to guys that can bed them on the first or second dates, thats a typical attractive alpha male honest signal, they actually want you to at least try to make it happen, wait too long and you may miss your window of opportunity forever, not saying jump the gun and be too eager, because that's always a bad thing, but just be aware you better go for it when that window opens up it won't last long. as for a restaurant I'd say go cheap, it's a first date, if you continue dating this sets the standard of the relationship, and it'll be harder to progress forward if you start off with something expensive, whereas you can easily give her a sense of progression starting with something cheap and moving up, making her feel like she's worked to achieve this step up. Also, the more you do for her like buy her shit and take her to super nice restaurants, the less she'll accredit liking you to just your personality, you know what I mean? If you take a girl to a shitty date, mcdonalds, or just straight to your house to smoke weed lol, she's not gonna say "oh well I like that he does nice things for me, and takes me to nice places, and gets me nice things" but rather "i like him, his personality, his jokes, his interests, etc" she'll like you purely due to those factors not what your money can do for her or how much you're willing to give her
>>18714219
>don't make any sexual moves
don't listen to this dumbass 4chan loser probably has never gotten laid
Just do as you said, express sexual interest SUBTLY, that's the key, of course don't go overboard, hint at it, through jokes, touching, eye contact, body language, she'll prob realize it just from you leading the situation forward and trying to isolate her somewhere. the idea is she should be thinking "will this man try to have sex with me if Im in a room alone with him"
>>
>>18714328
No problem, anon.
>>18714330
>"will this man try to have sex with me if Im in a room alone with him"
What kind of a degenerate measure is this?
>>
>>18714210
">I was thinking of a restaurant"
eh, I'm not a big fan of going to a restaurant on the first date. You and your date are more than likely to get food coma, and that will def kill any vibe you two are having. Go somewhere where you actually do something, like mini golfing, bowling, going to an arcade).

(I'm gonna add a caveat to this and say don't be too outcome dependent, otherwise you'll come across as too needy.) Remember to flirt. Make it clear this is a date and you're into her. Don't want to be friend zoned. But don't go overboard with the flirting, make one step and see how she reacts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.