[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother is going to jail today. He did a lot of shit to me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Alpha Male.jpg (429KB, 848x737px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Male.jpg
429KB, 848x737px
My brother is going to jail today.

He did a lot of shit to me,

I'm just so angry I want to kill myself and punch walls.

He deserves life in prison.

Please advice?
>>
Hang around with someone nurturing and try not to engage with anyone or anything that reminds you of him. Channel your anger into something you can control.
>>
>>18713931
You should probably forgive him. Not in the "what you did to me was okay" way. More like "I am letting go of the control you have over my life." You're struggling to stay afloat in an ocean, and your anger towards your brother is dragging you down. You can either let yourself be dragged down to the bottom and drown, or you can let go of his ability to influence your emotions and swim to shore.
>>
what are you angry at, friend
>>
>>18713931
You should paint. Seriously. Transfer your psychic image of your abusive brother onto the canvas. Do it a hundred thousand times until you don't feel anymore.. and then you'll have a beautiful work of art, a new hobby, and a healthy soul
>>
File: gerp.gif (987KB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
gerp.gif
987KB, 348x323px
>>18713931
The ball and chain has been removed from your foot.

Rejoice.
>>
File: 1504296052924.gif (778KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1504296052924.gif
778KB, 245x190px
>>18713931
>he fucked you up
>he deserves prison
>hes going to jail

then life's good bro, throw a party or something!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.