[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get over the feeling that no girl actually likes me?,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0678.jpg (99KB, 821x869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
99KB, 821x869px
How do i get over the feeling that no girl actually likes me?, I'm by far the worst guy on earth, I just realized that, girls always run away from me, have you ever heard the song "Creep" from Radiohead?, I'm sure these guys were talking about me. How do I just accept that I'm toxic and idiotic, obsessive, neurotic and will never get laid, i know I'm a loser but that shit is just tearing me apart.
>>
I'm also curious to this.

I'm not desired either.
>>
Fuck a fat girl
>>
>>18713964
It's not that I'm not desired, they fucking run!
>>
File: 1364428391975.jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1364428391975.jpg
110KB, 800x600px
Try to be someone you'd enjoy to be with, you are who you decide to be
>>
Seriously just find a fat girl on the internet and fuck her
>>
Take some lsd and hike in the woods. Then fuck a fat girl
>>
>they run

then you must have some serious behavioral problems. Go see a therapist.
>>
>>18713998
No doubt
>>
>>18713977
I enjoy myself, people don't
>>
>>18713905
sometimes i wanna grab cunts like you and slap the shit out of you homer-flanders style.

I am willing to bed you are an incredibly idol person who spends too much time in unproductive hobbies and this have too much time to think. As strange as this sounds, having too much time to think and no one you can really talk to tends to fill your head with paranoia and since you have no one to talk to, you have no one around to tell you why what you think is bullshit. Hence this thread?

I am just spit balling here because i know a lot of early 20s guys like this...

am i right?

and why are you the worst guy in the world? i bet i have known worse
>>
>>18714017
My behavior is not normal, believe me
>>
>>18714040
whatever you think on a constant basis makes you who you are. You can change that and be any kind of person, if you want. nothings set in stone when it comes to personality.
>>
>>18714048
You make it look too easy
>>
>>18714040

Again, go see a therapist.

But of course you won't. I could tell when you ignored my last post.>>18713998
>>
>>18714040
can you better describe yourself?
Seriously i am sure its not as bad as you think.
>>
>>18714052
it is. Your the one who decided to make it more complicated. Its like inception. You've lost your self in many layers of thought biases that keep you from seeing the truth. The truth is, its all very easily malleable and by simply thinking differently repetitively for a period of time you can become a different version of you. Its up to you to take the leap. When you tell yourself something and you believe its fact. Then it becomes fact. guess what its not. You can break all your perceptions and replace them with ones you want. You just have to believe you can and you will be free.
>>
>>18714059
Now you understand me
>>
>>18714062
I treat people like shit, I always have the reason, talk a lot, now, this is with people that aren't close to me, but when it comes to girls, holy shit, things get heavy, I turn into a neurotic, paranoid mofo, thinking that they are ignoring me makes me get intense, I'm not very attractive so getting girls for me has to be based on personality, so at the end I just turn everything into a forced boring conversation
>>
>>18714083
>thinking that they are ignoring me makes me get intense
>I just turn everything into a forced boring conversation

Control your thoughts and teach yourself new thoughts. wala you can act functional.
>>
>>18713905
Right, see here's the thing. They don't LITERALLY run when they see you lol. So instead of exaggerating everything to fuck, why don't you tell us what the real issue is? You don't know what to say to them? You feel awkward/shy and clam up? You accidentally say inappropriate shit and freak them out?

It's something you're doing or saying. We need to identify it if we're going to help.
>>
>>18713905
To be a worthy partner you need to make yourself marketable. You don't need to be awesome or the best at anything but you need to be desirable or talented in some ways. People always say be funny because thats the easiest way but if you can kind and thoughtful but not a "nice guy". Or talented in some ways that are practical like cooking or computers or trendy like photography or music.

Anyone wanting the same thing you want, a healthy and safe relationship, is wanting not only to support you but for you to support her and share in the experience. You can't just fuck hoes until you know what you are doing.
>>
>>18713980
how do I do this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.