[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know what this is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

>TLDR: I want to know what this condition is called.

I just stood up for myself with someone, because I felt they disrespected me. It's not something I do.. almost ever.

Here's why: I feel tremendous unfathomable anxiety until the situation is resolved. And most people don't want to resolve it right away.

I feel anxiety that is similar to the anxiety you feel when waiting for someone to come home who is late and you're worried if something is wrong until they show up at the door.

I will literally feel anxiety, miss sleep or have trouble sleeping, and the feeling with not go away, sitting in my stomach, steady, for a day, days, or however long it takes to finally make peace with that person.

The first thing I do is apologize, even if I'm not even sure I did anything wrong, maybe I haven't even, I don't even know. I just apologize for saying it etc. and take the blame/fault - sometimes things are two peoples faults, but I think I might even do this when it might be normal for me to have stood up for myself etc.

So ask them to accept my apologize and hope they say yes or resolve the issue and say everything is okay between us, until I finally feel/get a resolution.

Once I know everything is fine etc. I couldn't care less anymore, I feel final relief and I could even not see that person again for a long time and not feel good, bad, or anything, just normal. Like everything is fine. But if I don't get that resolution I will be eating inside myself until it happens.

There is no way to think this away, no rational thought, no nothing. It's on a gut, physical, bodily level, I can't make it go away, not with distraction, meditation, whatever. (I don't meditate anymore cause I'm Christian now but still you get the idea.)

What I want to know is, what diagnosis is the? I know it has to be a diagnosis. What condition is that. Anybody know?

I just want to know so I can google it and read more about it, because I don't even know what to call it.
>>
>>18713770
the diagnosis is anxiety
you are addicted to closure

>Once I know everything is fine
you mean once you think everything is fine

if the other party lies and gives you a resolution to your face even though they actually resent you, you'd feel fine
conversely, if a situation is truly fine but you haven't 'resolved it yourself', you would worry needlessly over it

the diagnosis is needless worry. maybe you could look for that.
>>
>>18713830
Thanks I appreciate that. I'm not sure if I'd still feel okay if they lied to me for a resolution, but you're probably right.

Everything else sounds about right.

Addicted to closure is a good phrase, maybe googling the word closer I can fin other people saying the same thing in a forum.

I really just needed some key words or a condition or something so I could look it up myself, otherwise I'd never ask.

Thanks again for your time.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.