[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Signs of cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: original.jpg (34KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
34KB, 500x326px
What are the tell-tale signs that your significant other is cheating, /adv/?

The past month, my girlfriend I had a few fights because of something I did and as a result it changed the dynamic and things didn't feel right. Since then, she's been talking to some new guy about things, but she hasn't mentioned him much. However I can't help shake the feeling that she's cheating on me with him or at least considering the idea. This is why I think so:
-They became friends on facebook in August, the same month that we started having our fights
-I had never heard of this guy before, and only seemed to appear around the time we started to fight
-She talks to him about things on Skype and Snapchat, and has talked about us having problems (but didn't go into detail about what we fought about)
-He asked her if she was single yet (my girlfriend showed me a screenshot of him asking me that)
-She's #1 best friends with him on Snapchat, and no longer me (when we used to be #1 best friends with each other with no problem)
-She's still active on facebook sometimes even after we both go to sleep
-We almost broke up as a result of our fights (he might have become a shoulder to cry on or she wanted to out of guilt of cheating)
-She's accused me of cheating/meeting someone on holiday which feels like projecting (however she only did this once)

A few things about her:
-She's almost definitely BPD
-Abandonment issues (Her Dad killed herself when she was 6, and she blames him for abandoning her)
-Her previous boyfriend cheated on her the whole time they were together
-She feels like we're currently in two different places as people, and she doesn't want me to wait for her in terms of breaking up

(cont.)
>>
She might not be cheating, but wants to, so does it matter either way? It sounds like your guys' relationship needs some counseling quick, or at least a long, deep conversation between the two of you. Or break up.
>>
>>18713527
I don't even need to wait for 2/2, it's already over dude, and you'll be better off without her.
>>
LEAVE HER. Get some self esteem, OP.
>>
My theory is that while we had fights the last few weeks (I was on holiday, she was at home), she found some guy and started talking to him as a shoulder to cry on or gain some emotional support. When things were still bad between us, she started considering cheating on me with him or screwing around - he could provide the emotional support and warmth that I can't right now, naturally as we're fighting/have a few problems in our relationship.

We had a long talk today about where we stand in the relationship, but she hasn't made her verdict on what she wants. She said she still really likes me, but I think she wants to break up but just can't do it because she doesn't want to hurt me or feel guilty. Normally I wouldn't think she would think of cheating, but she's been talking to this guy a fair amount (more than we have currently) and I don't like the feel of it. I think because of her abandonment issues, she's scared I'll leave or abandon her in the relationship, so she'd rather do it first so she isn't caught on the receiving end. I think she's scared of being cheated on again, so she'd rather do it herself than be caught out. Then she also said she felt like I didn't like her anymore and perhaps I met someone on holiday (i.e. cheated) when I gave no indication that I did, but I feel this is her projecting and in reality she met this guy while we were fighting.

I'm coming over to her house on the weekend to see her and her parents, and I haven't asked her about this guy yet and I haven't seen how often they talk on the phone when I'm near her. I realise by making this thread, I have my answer and it doesn't seem good. But the thing holding me back is that this is my first relationship and I love every other aspect of it. I don't want to be single and I'm scared I won't find someone as good so we're still together. If it wasn't for this guy hanging over my head, I would have no doubts about her at all.
>>
>>18713534
I don't know for certain if she's thinking of cheating and I could be completely wrong, but my gut tells me something bad is happening.
>>
>>18713535
>>18713538
I want to leave her for my sake, but I'd be a mess afterwards and I don't think I could meet someone again. Other than the whole potential cheating, I love everything else about the relationship - her parents, the memories, the time we spent together, and everything else.
>>
>>18713560
It's hard and it sucks ass but I'm positive that you can find some one better. Why do you think you deserve to have a girl with so much baggage?
>>
>>18713565
Because I think we're really good together (despite the fights), and I feel like we have a rare likeness and similarity with each other that I don't think I could find someone else.

She has baggage, but everyone does. And I'm willing to work past it the whole guy thing bothers me.
>>
>>18713574
Fuck off with your reasoning op

She's getting ready to jump ship

End this before she does. She doesn't respect you or this "relationship". Let her go see if the grass is greener
>>
>>18713551
she doesnt respect you. what is she snapping this guy?

just leave. or cuck her before she cucks you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.