[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Degree, Need Career Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Work.jpg (33KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
Work.jpg
33KB, 621x414px
I'm not really suited for manual labor jobs and I don't have a college degree.

I've realized sitting inside my house every day is destroying me mentally and I need to get a job.

My passion is writing but at this point I just want to move out and maybe go to college later in life (I'm 24)

I was thinking of applying for a government job until I'm independent and can move out. Also a software development might be an option.

I'd like to move away from where I live (Los Angeles), I hate it here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am seriously so stuck in a rut right now and I've realized I need to work or before I know it I'll be 30 with the same habits
>>
File: IMG_0572.jpg (142KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0572.jpg
142KB, 1200x800px
Why don't you join the fuckin Marines?
>>
How are you possiblymanaging in LA with no job? I'm trying to move there
>>
>>18713514
Can't be a police officer or something? There is a strong paperwork component, not sure if thats what you are into. Could be a teacher if you are into writing, but 90% of the job is lesson planning/classroom management and 10% actually interacting with students on the content.
>>
>not suited for manual labour jobs

Better suited to be a bum then. You do the work or suffer the consequences of not doing so. Hard work will make you into a man suited for the job, regardless of what you think you're currently able to handle. It sounds like putting the effort into anything is your most lacking quality. Try harder, in everything you do. If you are lazy don't complain when you have a shit life.
>>
>>18713556
>tfw OP has a debilitating illness
>>
>>18713518
>>18713530

I would join the Air Force or become a police office, but I'm bipolar and I'm barred from joining

>>18713519

NEET

>>18713561

I do but I want to make a change in my life.
>>
>>18713566
I know you're neet, that's why I'm asking how you manage to live in LA. Do you mean living with your parents? If so, would they want to trade you? How do you feel about the NY, NJ area?
>>
>>18713581

lul
>>
Can I get some advice? I want to make a change
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.