[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I or should I not kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: LifeOrDeath.jpg (12KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
LifeOrDeath.jpg
12KB, 347x346px
This isn't an edgy thread, but I have nobody else to talk to...
Give me a reason on why I should live or not...
>>
>>18713450
I at least would need more information about you before saying one way or the other. I'm not the kind of person to say "always choose life no matter what" but I'm also not an edgelord saying to off yourself with no reasons for it.
>>
Yes you should choose life and then find a purpose. Adopt some kids or something. It's pretty selfish for an otherwise capable person to off themselves because they have nothing to live for when there's countless children in need
>>
>>18713499
What info would you want?
I have nothing to lose so ask me anything.
>>
>>18713515
Too poor to adopt, and even if I could, I'm not mentally prepared to...
>>
>>18713543
How about a rescue animal then
>>
>>18713450
If you're in the UK we can get high together and talk about it
>>
>>18713563
Nope, US
>>
If you think about it rationally, logically, and scientifically...your life is a miracle, pain and consciousness combined.

You only have a few years to experience it until everything goes fucking black forever.

Enjoy it, you only get one chance.
>>
>>18713515
Wrong, the pain felt by others doesn't deny your own pain This is a really sadic way to think actually.

But i do agree on the animal, hey OP, if you can promess you'll care about them, get two or three dogs. Instahappiness easy mode. Doesn't matter how hard was your day, they'll always be there for you.

Also learn to play guitar or something like that and get a job so you can afford cool things.
>>
>>18713553
>>18713736

Different anon, but I'm kind of in the same boat, though not currently actively debating life or death. People say get an animal, and that's good for some people. Hell, my mom breeds dogs, so I've literally been around animals my whole life. Not just dogs, either. However, I know myself enough to know that I shouldn't ever have an animal to take care of on my own. I'm not going to strangle it or anything, but I won't take care of it. I don't mean that maliciously, but rather I mean that I just won't do it. Maybe I'll get really into it for awhile when I first get it, and then after a month, it turns into a chore I have to force myself to do. I'll start slacking more and more until I have this sad little creature with me suffering because I can't find the will to go out the door and get it some food.
>>
Reasons to live: Life is a cool thing, you'll undoubtedly find something else if you keep on going. You'll learn new things, meet people, I'm not guaranteeing you'll have a happy easy life, but if you kill yourself now, you'll never get any chances to experience anything else. Ever again. Nothingness for eternity. Maybe you float around in the void, invisible. Whatever. I know I won't kill myself until I'm 50ish at least

Reasons to die: End the suffering, escape responsibility ect. You won't have to think about much,if anything, ever again. 'Fixes' all your problems, although it has been said a lot of people realize they can fix their lives the moment they let go of the bridge.
>>
>>18713450
At the end of the day, your life is the only thing that actually belongs to you. Something that is completely unique and completely yours. Everything else, even your clothes, your computer, all the money you have, are temporary. Your life is all you've got. And it's your's to do whatever you want.

I'm not necessarily advocating for life, just know that personally, I think throwing away your only true possession is a stupid decision. Especially when there's no one else like you. You have things to contribute to in this life. Find them, and never let go.
>>
>>18713870
>the moment they let go of the bridge
That's literally adrenaline and survival instincts kicking in, though.
>>
>>18713450
Kill yourself by living a long worthless and empty life.
>>
>>18713450
Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.
-- Dorothy Parker
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.