[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a mental breakdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (79KB, 1700x893px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1700x893px
How do I combat this?
>>
>>18713303

Need more details, please post back.

For now focus on your breathing and don't do anything rash.
>>
>>18713341
I'm seeing things I dont want to see. I Just can't handle intrusive thought disorders.
>>
>>18713353

Are you with anyone? Is there anyone you can go to see or talk to right now?
>>
>>18713353

I had intrusive thoughts too once upon a time. I learned to control them. You are not as powerless as you think you are, you have control. I believe in you.
>>
>>18713366
I'm afraid to talk to them. I'm legit depressed and I can't handle this.

My mind produces bad thoughts may seem nothing to everyone else but they carry on.
>>
>>18713371
How does that work?
>>
>>18713375

I can't offer any solutions to your problems because you haven't really given a picture of your life, if you're legit seeing things and don't want to talk to anyone you know then please at least see a doctor.

That's the best advice I can give if the only picture you're giving at the moment is I'm becoming mentally ill.

As for what you should do in the immediate moment, it might feel like what you're going through is consuming all your thoughts.

You have two options: action or distraction. You can't just sit and think in this moment. Either do something positive that might make you feel better (eat a good meal, shower, do something you're good at), or try to distract yourself until it passes - play your favourite video game, watch a good movie.

Last thing, listen to Brian Eno - Apollo (Album) it's just about the most calming album produced.
>>
>>18713382

I used to have the thought "kill yourself" rattling around my head 50-100 times a day.

I started working towards a good routine, doing small things right and building gradually. I felt better. I had more control. Eventually I learned that I couldn't change the prompt of an intrusive thought but I could change the content of it.

"Kill yourself" became "chill yourself" or "kill your selfishness"

All these posts are samefag btw.
>>
>>18713397
Oh. Thanks. I will move around and turn on music.
>>
>>18713416

Gl bro.

I'll refresh this every so often if you need to get something off your chest or things get worse.

You got this.
>>
>>18713445
Took a pill an some water.
>>
>>18713471

What type of pill?
>>
>>18713475
Ocd related
>>
>>18713523

Ok cool. Keep me posted if anything develops.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.