[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to steer dates into FshipWB?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: super-friends-with-benefits.png (134KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
super-friends-with-benefits.png
134KB, 420x420px
Never had a date before. I don't want a relationship.

I'm just wondering - when you ask a girl out or match on Tinder or whatever, how to you make it so that all you're doing is just casual?

Do you tell her straight up in the text conversation? At the date? Or do you just let it go naturally and when the 'what are we' conversation comes up, you just say that you don't want anything serious?
>>
>>18713014
better to tell her straight up, she might dump you then, but you'll eventually find a girl who's interested in that. talking before fucking
>>
Depends. Age / gender?
>>
I think I just into'd a FWB situation for the first time in my life. Went like this:
>Ask girl on date
>Goes well
>Tell her I like her company and think she's cute
>Invite her over for Netflix and beers
>Make a move and bang
>Do it again some days later
>Ask how she feels about me
>"I like being your friend, I like your company, I like having sex with you"
>Reciprocate the notion

Idk if that helps since she sort of laid it out for me but that's how it's worked for me.
>>
>>18713146
>Depends. Age / gender?
25m

>>18713187
>Idk if that helps since she sort of laid it out for me but that's how it's worked for me.
That is indeed helpful - indicates one possible route -- depending on the girl, I guess
>>
bump
>>
File: qNWV_6YU.jpg (105KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
qNWV_6YU.jpg
105KB, 1252x1252px
Final penis-driven bumpo
>>
I make it abundantly clear from the beginning I'm a slut, it's implied im already fucking a few hoes on the reg and don't want anything serious or more than friends, just by my demeanor, and even just straight up telling them sometimes, you know thats a thing you can do OP, is literally just tell them. Just get onto the topic of how you feel about monogamy, or your last relationship, or really just whatever reason you really don't want to be serious, just be honest, she'll respect it, just tell her from the beginning(well after you've first fucked her), rather than making her think there's potential for more to fuck her and then telling her, that's where she'll get mad at you

last time I kind of jokingly talked about not wanting anything serious with her, but it was like also half serious and therefore implied
>>
>>18714275

Dude this is fucking perfect. This is exactly the kind of practical tips/insight I was looking for, Thank you so much

Any other anons with insight please do post; I'd like as much input as I can get
>>
>>18713187

>"I like being your friend, I like your company, I like having sex with you"

You two aren't fwb
>>
>>18714275
>just tell her from the beginning(well after you've first fucked her), rather than making her think there's potential for more to fuck her and then telling her, that's where she'll get mad at you

This is a bit unclear. Do you tell her/indicate your intentions to her before you fuck for the first time, or, after you fucked for the first time (but before fucking again)?
>>
>>18713014
Tie a noose and fucking kill yourself, degenerate.
>>
>>18714327
What makes you say that? We're friends who fuck.
>>
>>18714362
It is a bit unclear, what I meant is, you don't really say any intentions before sex. It should kind of be a surprise that you're having sex, girls want it to be spontaneous and just happen, you know? I mean you want to hint at sexuality and be flirty, but you don't want to sit her down and have a serious convo like "ok so im thinking we should be friends w benefits", before you've actually fucked her, she'll just reject you and be like "uhh im not trying to fuck". So fuck her first, then you can just pretty much openly tell her what you want. When I say she knows from the beginning I'm not looking for anything serious, I mean she knows somehow that im hooking up with other girls, and that I'm the type of guy to fuck on first dates, that makes moves, clearly knows how to flirt and what he's doing, fairly experienced etc. kind of a player, not that im specifically telling her, it's just kind of implied. Unlike a time where I shamefully hinted to a girl that maybe i'd be open to the possibility of a relationship when I wasn't really. She knew I was a player, but I kind of just subtly hinted at it, she got super attached, gave me her virginity, and I kinda put her on the back burner and she got pissed and started ignoring me. Never take that route, if you want someone to stick around you gotta be honest about your intentions
>>18714308
Welcome op crush it
>>
>>18714479
> It should kind of be a surprise that you're having sex, girls want it to be spontaneous and just happen, you know?
>So fuck her first, then you can just pretty much openly tell her what you want.

Ahh, yep, this makes a lot of sense given what I've seen of how girls behave. Cheers mate; I'll use this approach next time i fuck a rando
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.