[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are most girls taken after 22 years old?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: nintchdbpict000300576175.jpg (37KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000300576175.jpg
37KB, 450x495px
It seems like every girl I talk to seems have/mention a bf in conversations I have. Note: I'm not hitting on them I'm just meeting them, but it just seems like every girl I meet is taken.

Anyway do women get any more "single" in the mid to late 20s?
>>
>>18712658
They're just saying that because they don't like you.
>>
>>18712658
It's a filter. Kinda like those retard filters jobs put on entry level jobs """requiring""" 4 years experience. Retards won't respond because they don't meet the requirement while intelligent people will because they know it doesn't matter. Just like that, when women say they're taken or whatever they are filtering out all the beta males. Real men won't give 2 shits and will still try to bed them.
>>
>>18712682
Real example of this situation? I'm not denying or anything, actually I want an example of the job part more
>>
>>18712658

This doesnt mean anything. Just women being women who cares what does it mean. Just another fucked up shittest.
>>
File: tumblr_o2l91kdYRF1u78m4jo1_400.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2l91kdYRF1u78m4jo1_400.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>18712682
This.
They have boyfriend, so? Women at this age change of boyfiend as often as panties. There is literally 0 reason for her not to dump her boyfriend or cheat on him.
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 640x1136px
>>18712691
On phone so multiple pics. In general apply to anything and everything even if you don't meet the reqs/qualifications/certs. It not your job to weed yourself out of the applicant pool it is the hiring personnels job. that is what they are being paid to do, find the best applicant from the available pool of applicants. Those "requirements" are just there so people self weed and make their job easier.

Let's go though a example. Googled my local job postings and this was the first site that came up, this posting was the 3rd posting on that site. You can't get any more entry level then receptionist.
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 640x1136px
>>18713065
Here are the reqs
-don't be a raging autist
-it's a entry level job. It's illogical to require entry level experience for an entry level job. Thus this is a retard filter to keep 30 year fast food careerists from applying
-don't be slow as fuck
-don't get confused when you get more then one direction at a time
-don't be a drooling retard that doesn't know what an x-ray is
-wew lad, again, don't be a raging autist
-3rd time for emphasis, don't be a raging autist
-don't be a fucking slob
And to seal the deal
>is a white male
>into the trash it goes

So the basic requirement is to know how to work in an office environment and have basic people skills. Pretty reasonable for a entry level job.
>>
>>18712682
this
>>
>>18712682
>Retards won't respond because they don't meet the requirement while intelligent people will because they know it doesn't matter
Damn I'm a retard about not sending my CVs to them. Fuck.
>>
>>18712682
So how do I exactly pass through this filter?
>>
>>18713103

you just pass it off like she hasnt said anything. Just be cool and positive, dont mention her boyfriend.

If she keeps bringing up her bf it means that she is serious about it tho
>>
>>18713112
Great advise. Thanks a lot, man!
>>
>>18712658
Just fuck other dudes' gf's

It's fun and no strings attached
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.