[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex partner count

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: appNq5E_460s.jpg (56KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
appNq5E_460s.jpg
56KB, 460x460px
Do you think your partner has the responsibilities to inform you that he or she had sex with another person when you have sex without condoms in a relationship?

we were together for 2 years
had a break for one year
came back together
asked him if he had sex with another girl (one of the reasons why he broke up, i was his first girlfriend, wanted to make more experiences)
he said no
one year later he tells me that he had unprotected sex with another girl
says he swore that he wouldnt tell anyone because she was in a relationship
we have a big discussion because i would have liked to know if he had unprotected sex with another person than me
what are your thoughts?
he also says he didnt think about lying that he had sex with another random person and not the girl who was in a relationship...
>>
>>18712621
I don't think he has the responsibility to inform you about that.
But you asked him directly, he lied. You should be done with him.
>>
He's kind of dim witted if the thought of saying he slept with a taken girl whose identity he would not reveal did not cross his mind. Also I do not typically think that people have the responsibility to spontaneously inform their partner, but this is different. You asked straightforwardly and he lied, plus if he did not get tested he endangered your health. Not all STDs (always) have symptoms.
>>
>>18712629
>>18712632
I agree with these anons
>>
>>18712621
Yes women should inform their partner just how much of a roastie slut they are
>>
>>18712621
>Do you think your partner has the responsibilities to inform you that he or she had sex with another person when you have sex without condoms in a relationship?

It is not necessarily his responsibility to inform you of his sexual history, unless he knows he has some transmittable disease that has a major health impact--that's part of why, until recently, it was a felony to not disclose to a sexual partner that you have AIDs (and other cases were also won and lost with other, less dangerous STDs)

Even if you directly ask him, it's still not necessarily his responsibility to respond to you truthfully. Your safety is ALWAYS your own responsibility.

It is however, unethical and scummy as fuck for him to lie straight to your face.

What he should have said was, "Yes. Out of respect for her privacy, I can't talk about it, but I have had unprotected sex."

That being said, people are fucking idiots.. It's sad to say, I could see a legit case where he's just a young dumb ass who doesn't yet quite know how to prioritize and deal with awkward subjects like this.

He was probably between a rock and a hard place in his own head, and he did what any other dumbass kid does when they got caught doing shit that makes them embarrassed/ashamed/conflicted/confused: they lie, hide, etc.

Fuck, he may even be one of the extra big dumbasses who thinks STD's are not a thing as long as he pulls out before he cums and doesn't feel it itch, because that shit happens to everyone else--not him (AKA the hubris of youth).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.