[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell a friend, who is a girl, whom you dated a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20170906_123600.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_123600.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
How do you tell a friend, who is a girl, whom you dated a few times but then friendzoned, that you turned her down because of her looks and her accent? This person also appears to have low self-esteem, I'd like to be positive and still stay friends, but I don't know if they can handle my honest opinion. All I can think of is "I just decided that I liked you more as a friend"
>>
>>18712565
You can't just tell her you've decided to live a life of celibacy? That'll get her off your back
>>
>>18712577
She already knows that I have a girlfriend.
>>
>>18712580
Why do you need to give her an explanation at all?
>>
>>18712580
Just to clarify, I was dating the first girl before I started dating my current gf. She's not trying to get me to cheat or anything, she wants to know why I turned her down before. I would like to help and be constructive but "get plastic surgery and get speech therapy" aren't the most helpful things to hear.
>>
>>18712583
It makes me feel uncomfortable to keep talking to her when she has these questions no doubt burning inside of her. And as someone who has been turned down a time or two before, I feel for her and her plight.
>>
>If you don't have anything nice to say then it's best to say nothing at all

I learned this when I was 5 God dam years old, so do you have assburgers or some other social retardation?
>>
>>18712585
Can you just give her vague answers? Just hold her hand, look her in the eyes, and say "look, it's just...", then look away from her out in the distance and say "... I need to go" and then on the "go" let go of her hand and just walk away. This will let her make her own explanation
>>
>>18712592
Great advice, I'm sure she won't take that the wrong way and will definitely get closure from any of the other meaningless, "avoid the actual answer" responses I could make up.
>>
>>18712594
It's far beyond when we were together like that. We've been friends for a while since then, and now she's basically requesting a post-mortem, and all I can come up with is vague dodgy statements. I'd like to be helpful but I don't think I really can be, only hurtful. Looking for any ideas on if it's possible to be helpful and not hurtful in this situation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.