[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come women ignore me? Every chance I get to say hello, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bb5swajhl7ox.png (63KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
bb5swajhl7ox.png
63KB, 1092x1037px
How come women ignore me? Every chance I get to say hello, or smile at someone i'm attracted to, they immediately turn away.

I've seen plenty of uglier people in relationships, it's not about looks. There's something wrong with my personality or luck..

Why is that?

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>18712346
Maybe they aren't attracted to you, or you approach them in the wrong context.
>>
>>18712349

i'm talking hundreds and hundreds over the span of years and years. I've taken on the probability that i'm either gay or don't really want girls, but i'm left with a crippling psychological ruin that makes me feel like everyone else is better than me and I just don't deserve it.

i'd imagine gays at least have more fun
>>
>>18712349

what are some examples of right/wrong context?
>>
>>18712353
>i'm talking hundreds and hundreds over the span of years and years.

How old are you?
>>
>>18712362
>>
>>18712433

You are 42, on this board, and have never found a girl attracted to you?
>>
>>18712346
Probably because you post racist frog memes on a Mongolian throat singing bbs
>>
>>18712346
You probably are giving up before even trying. Girls are rarely attracted right on if you're not a model, you have to put some work in it.
>>
>>18712346

most likely its your vibe.

Have you ever only looked at someone and thought that they seem unhappy or their life sucks? Like prisoners in aushwitz.

Nobody wants to hang out with people that only talk about how everything sucks.

Its your vibe man.
>>
>>18712356
A lot of it is about body language, this is why autists have it hard with dating.

If a girl is busy, it's rude to approach her. If you are lucky or very much her type, she might decide it doesn't matter. But like guys try to flirt with me a lot on the bus when I'm wearing headphones and/or reading a book and that's not a good time- I'm busy. You can tell by my body language that I'm closed off and paying attention to what I'm doing, and headphones in public= not wanting to be social right now.

Good context- Girl is at social or hobby related event, looking around at things and people around her. Before/after class or during group projects can be cool, too, but don't go straight from "Hello" to "I want to ask you out now."

Consider it your goal to talk to qts and find out more about them and what you have in common. If you seem like you just want a date, any date, you'll give off a vibe that makes her not feel good around you. I know that's hard, but it's true.

>>18712353
You probably are worried you aren't good enough. A GF is not a trophy you earn. People get dates all the time who are horrible people. I've had a lot of friends dating jerks and I'm sure you have, too. You know your friends are good people and those jerks don't deserve em, right? Because it's not about what you deserve.
>>
>>18712346
Lift weights, you fucking pussy. Become rich and buff as fuck and rail and bail 20 year olds in a 100,000 dollar car.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>18712521

that's not a frog tho
>>
>>18712582
>Have you ever only looked at someone and thought that they seem unhappy or their life sucks?

yeah most couples look this way
>>
>>18712679

Why don't women just approach me if they're interested? Or is the bottom line they just aren't?
>>
>>18712582
>Nobody wants to hang out with people that only talk about how everything sucks.

Except attractive people right
>>
>>18712679
>A GF is not a trophy you earn

I sometimes feel like people who say this objectify women the most ironically. I never once said "damn thats a sexy trophy".
>>
>>18712807
Sometimes they will. A lot of the times women are ambivalent towards men we don't know. Like we want to meet someone, but we don't know if you're that guy or not yet until we interact more, and there are too many guys trying to be that guy for us to seek out and talk to quiet shy guys unless you catch our eye already.

>>18712827
Maybe a better metaphor would be a game where you grind certain stats and go to a couple quest locations and interact with a girl there 2-3 times and now she's unlocked. They think that once they get to a certain point in their life, they will naturally have a lot of women attracted to them and get a GF easily, or they must have something wrong with them if they don't have a GF. That's just not how it works. It's not related to if you are a good person or not or anything.
>>
>>18713105
>It's not related to if you are a good person or not or anything.

What is it related to?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.