[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 23

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Has anyone here ever stayed with a partner after they cheated?
>>
>>18712350
I did. I loved him very much and I ended up forgiving him, but it was never really the same.
We broke up for unrelated reasons.
>>
Girls-

I made a mistake and gave myself a terrible haircut. It's chin-length and asymmetrical and just awful. My silhouette looks like a dick.

Is my only option to just wait for it to grow out?
>>
>Girls
How do you show that you're interested in a guy romantically?
>>
>>18712371
Flirt with him, touch him, initiate conversations, show a lot of interest in whatever the fuck he's saying. Tell him I like him.
>>
>>18712376
How can I tell between she's just being nice and she's interested in me?
>>
>>18712369

Cut it again? This time pay someone that knows what they are doing. Also, can you tell me how this question fits in this thread? This advice is pretty gender-less.
>>
I announced to a girl on Saturday night if she wanted to go out on a date, and said yes! but I didn't realise this week will turn into misery until Friday. would it be odd to ask her to move it to Wednesday night?

I can't go a week without texting her, but I don't want to ignoring her all week to risk loosing the magic. From asking her brother what happened that night, it seemed like she dropped the whole point of spaghetti and ragu after I played videogames with her at an arcade, which I genuinely enjoyed hanging with her.

pls help
>>
>>18712380
Flirt, and see if she flirts back. Ask her on a date.
>>
>>18712380
everything you say is funny to her
she frequently wants your attention
she frequently wants to be physically close to you
etc
>>
>>18712391
>she frequently wants your attention
In what way?
>she frequently wants to be physically close to you
Does sitting next to me during work count?
>>18712388
>Ask her on a date
Because of circumstances it would be extremely awkward if she refused.
>live next door
>go to work together
>work in the same place/room
>both of us are very conservatives 28 yo people
>>
>>18712410
>In what way?
In any non-necessary way.
>Does sitting next to me during work count?
Does she try to sit next to you over and over again when there are plenty of other available slots, especially next to other people?
>Because of circumstances it would be extremely awkward if she refused.
Better not do anything then, God forbid if you miss out on a relationship and a good time because things MIGHT be awkward.
>>
>>18712424
>In any non-necessary way.
Hmmm.
>plenty of other available slots
There are only three seats in the room.
But she was the one that suggested to go to work together.
>awkward
What would I do if she say no, and she was only nice to me as a friend?
I doubt girls will feel comfortable around a man that have confessed to them and they refused him.
>>
>>18712443
>What would I do if she say no, and she was only nice to me as a friend?
>I doubt girls will feel comfortable around a man that have confessed to them and they refused him.
You either carry on with your life, don't care and try it some other time with some other woman you fancy or you carry the traumatizing memory of being rejected by a woman with you your entire life and seclude yourself from all social interactions to avoid further embarassment and rejection.
>>
So a guy told me he is not ready for a relationship yet, but he'd love to keep seeing me.
Does this necessarily mean "I want to get my dick sucked and nothing more"?

He seems really sweet and seems to be very invested.
>>
>>18712476
Pretty much FWB, yes.
>>
>>18712478
I don't really get it. He seemed super interested and romantic.

Well, whatever. I'll move on, I guess.
>>
>>18712476
It may not mean that if he's sweet, invested and doesn't come off as an asshole. I say this because I'm in this situation right now (but before the part where I tell her it). There may just be something in his life keeping him from it right now. You should really ask and see what it is that's keeping him from the relationship, he may just need time. With that said there's still a chance he just wants to keep if FWB but we don't know how he is or the details of the situation.
>>
>>18712489
She shouldn't ask anything and just go on her way. It's not her problem and she doesn't need to waste her time playing stupid games. If he changes his mind he'll let her know.
>>
>>18712489
He seems very into me.
We've been going out for about 3 weeks - he helped me move in my new house, fixed stuff around my flat, he calls me every night before bed if we can't meet up, we hang out a lot.
He bought me flowers just two days ago. He always tells me how much he cares about me and that I mean a lot to him.
It really surprised me when he said that, it seemed really weird given his behaviour.
>>
>>18712476
Maybe he doesn't want to make it "official" or maybe he's got something big coming up that's going to eat a bunch of his time.
>>
>>18712501
>It really surprised me when he said that, it seemed really weird given his behaviour.
Don't ignore this red flag and take this opportunity to walk away now
>>
>>18712369
Just go to a professional to clean it up. They don't even have to take off much length (if you're worried about that), if they're a quality hairdresser they will know how to improve it lots with minimal effort.

>>18712380
Intuition that comes from experience, mostly. You can name rules of thumb like the second response did, but at the end of the day it's kind of like asking how you know when someone is joking (when it can be deadpan, or obvious, or tongue in cheek)... you just know from life experience.
Having said that pay attention at how she treats you vs other people. If you're afraid she's just a flirt in general that should be enough.
>>
>>18712488
>>18712501
Not saying this is 100% the case, but there's plenty of guys who really want a relationship with all the perks - not just sex but tenderness, emotional intimacy, a go to companion to fall back on, inside jokes, date nights - but none of the commitment. In which case him acting romantic and sweet isn't really contradictory but just something he also feels the need to do - just without expectations or entering an actual relationship.
>>
>>18712386
Do text her before the date at least once in my oppinion.
>>
>>18712476
he also may have just not thought about it yet. i'm seeing a girl right now who i like a lot but i haven't even thought farther ahead than dating her. beyond that is a big commitment and i'd really want to put some time in before rushing into anything. and also know that "rushing" means different things to different people.
>>
>>18712543
Yeah, perhaps that's it. It just weirded me out because he seemed very into me.

I don't feel comfortable with sex if we aren't serious and he knows it, so at least I don't really feel "played".

>>18712552
That sounds alright, too.
>>
>>18712536
>you just know from life experience.
I'm doomed then.
I'm socially awkward, and have very hard time when people are joking.

Then how do I know if she's giving mixed signals?
>>
>>18712600
>I'm doomed then.

Make female friends. Interact with women a lot. You'll learn the difference between "nice" and "interested" by seeing both a lot.
>>
>>18712600
Social skills aren't called skills for nothing. The nuances in interaction can be learned. Sure you might be below averagely sensitive in picking them up, but even autistic people are oftentimes capable of seeing through social interaction they do not emotionally understand. This is incidentally why women are misdiagnosed so often, they become better at hiding the classic social signs of autism at a younger age by observing and mirroring others. So not understanding it now doesn't mean that there's no hope.

Until then: if there's mixed signals, ask her out or if you don't want to go there just pass up on the potential opportunity.
>>
>>18712443
>confessed to them
don't do that meme shit where you walk up to a woman you have almost no prior relationship with and shout "I love you!"
you don't start relationships with a "confession" except in anime or dumb western romcoms
you just ask her on a date
>>
>>18712609
>no prior relationship
Define relationship?
>neighbors
>went to same college
>work at same place
>commute together
Also asking someone on a date, is non verbal declaration of love.
>>
>>18712616

>asking someone on a date, is non verbal declaration of love.

I'm another Anon, but no, that's not. It means you like them, sure, but "love" is not a word you should use at all.

About flirting with this chick from work. Do you see her outside of work? Do you guys go out, maybe as a group?
>>
>>18712627
>Do you see her outside of work?
No
>Do you guys go out, maybe as a group?
She suggested we all go to a diner to eat.
I refused because I was the only guy and I thought she invited me out of courtesy and not to make me feel left out.
>>
>>18712635

Well, next time you are invited, go. If it happens again. At the very least learn from this that while you are not forced to attend social gatherings, it's also a pretty good way to interact with girls.
>>
Why is it that the guys are supposed to ask the girls out? I know that a good amount of people are shy when it comes to asking a person they like out, but how come all the pressure is usually on the male?
>>
>>18712650

Tradition. But girls let you know when you are interested. Just pay attention.
>>
>>18712650
Biology and tradition.
>>
>>18712650
Same role pattern that dictates that men should fuck many women and women few men. Women are not supposed to be as interested in men as vice versa, they should be more passive.
>>
File: 1491014381326.jpg (251KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491014381326.jpg
251KB, 800x600px
this could sound a bit autistic

There's a girl I'm interested in, and I'm pretty sure she's also interested in me. She lives 2 hours away from me (in Montreal), and because of this I don't see her very often. Since she left for Montreal, I have only seen her twice. The last time I saw her was last Friday, and we cuddled and made out and slept together (no sex, though, our friends were in the same room, she lives in a 1 room apartment)
I want to see her again soon, and I might borrow a car again to meet her and spend the next Friday with her, but alone this time. Thing is, it might end with sex.

and here comes the shit part. Right now, I can't have sex, and I don't know for how long, maybe a month or two, because I have severe Frenulum Breve (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_breve) and I can't penetrate without the risk of the skin around my dick fucking ripping. I am, however, open to having sex if penetration is not involved, the hard part comes from having to tell her

TL;DR
When would be the best time to tell a girl I like and lives 2 hours from me that I have Frenulum Breve? I think that if I tell her before the cuddling and all that jazz happens, it would be creepy if she wasn't planning on having sex with me. But if I tell her at the last moment, when she's zipping down my pants or w/e, it could be a huge turn off, and I wouldn't want the rest of the night to be really awkward.
It seems like shit would be weird either way

sorry if my English sucked a bit
>>
Many pink wojacks today

Anyway, how do I not get attached to women?

Most of my encounters are really great, but more often than not short term.
It starts out as strictly one fuck kind of a deal, but always goes on for a bit longer to the point I develop feels even though I don't want to because of many circumstances not related to this question.

Like when she makes me pancakes, is bootyful and we cuddle after sex. It seems like they like me, but keep their cool, where as I can't think of anything else than her throughout the day.

>tl;dr how do women keep their cool
>>
File: 0aoi4Fl2w1qkqgkeo1_1280.jpg (179KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0aoi4Fl2w1qkqgkeo1_1280.jpg
179KB, 850x1200px
>Girls
How do you feel about dating a guy that fap to loli?
>>
>>18712671
Everyone is different and you have to learn what works for you. Perhaps you are just not someone who can sleep with someone more than once without developing feelings. That's more common than you'd think, it's not for nothing that so many questions or posts about casual relationships are about issues arising. At the end of the day it's a harder balance to strike to be intimate but totally casual, than to just date already. You are not a machine and cannot expect your brain to run with maximum efficiency or whatever.

Having said this from the info you do provide, I think elaborate cuddling after sex and eating homemade breakfast together is something I'd definitely avoid if you know yourself to get attached easily. Just let her know in advance that you need to leave early and be more business-like about it.

>>18712673
Not going to lie, it's not a turn on in any way. I understand the appeal of youth, the taboo/hidden fruit factor, liking a dynamic with an innocent girl. But actually seeing drawings of what to me look like kids in sexual positions just repulses me. I can live with being with a partner who likes some stuff that doesn't enhance my sexual experience, but I would definitely make sure that this is a turn on in his head only and he's not actually desiring to fuck a twelve year old.
>>
>>18712670
Tell her as cheekily as you can muster. Like when the kissing and touching is getting heated lean back, sigh like she's teasing you on purpose and go "man, you're so sexy and I want to fuck you so bad and I actually can't" and add that you got hurt a bit if she asks. I would not name the medical term at least not during the lead up to sex.

Then go down on her, grind, make out, touch either other everywhere and I am personally a big fan of mutual masturbation. Or take her cue that no big sexual stuff will happen that night because it takes her out of it.
>>
>>18712693
I think it's just fantasy fulfillment.
I like vore, but I won't go and start eating people.
>>
>>18712698
thanks a lot, that's great advice!
I also actually had mutual masturbation in mind
>>
>>18712673
really boring lame fetish and I find it pathetic. you're probably fat aren't you?
>>
>>18712704
That's the thing though, there's a difference between e.g. fantasizing about incest but being repulsed by your real life family members, or fantasizing about being with someone you could not realistically be with (because of societal pressure or because you are not interested in seriously dating someone that much younger) but still actively lust after the real deal.
>>
>>18712476
>So a guy told me he is not ready for a relationship yet, but he'd love to keep seeing me.
>Does this necessarily mean "I want to get my dick sucked and nothing more"?

Nah.

Could be he's still hurting from shit in his past and is trying to get over it
Could be he *thinks* he likes you... but he's not yet sure how much...
Could be he's a kind of closed off person and needs to get used to the idea of opening up

Could be any other half a hundred things, or any combination of multiple reasons.

In the end, if you don't want to suck his dick, don't.

My motto when dating was always:
Have fun. Enjoy the date
If you're not doing that, you're doing it wrong. If you're thinking further than that, you probably need to get out of your head.

>>18712650
>Why is it that the guys are supposed to ask the girls out?

Be honest. If a girl asked you out, would you know what to do or say? Or would you freeze up, not know how to respond, and probably find some way to laugh it off/duck away, only to later kick yourself in the ass for being such a fucking tard?

Probably the latter right?

Your problem isn't necesarily that girls aren't asking you out--even if you think that's what it is.

No matter the situation, you need to work on your own self-confidence in order to get anywhere.
>>
>>18712707
No problem! In my opinion the biggest thing to go wrong in cases like this is for the "bringer of bad news" to get so nervous about the potential reaction that it becomes very difficult for the other person to brush it off as no big deal. Discomfort itself can make a situation uncomfortable. If you can make light of it and show her raw desire in spite of it chances are that she'll move past it in no time as well. If you are together for a long time there will be more things that sometimes make penetration difficult, but there's lots of ways to enjoy each other thankfully.
>>
>>18712713
>could not realistically be with
Yes you can, excluding places were pedophilia is acceptable, you can date people with turner syndrome.
>>
>>18712704
>>18712713

Yeah, male here. Incest is a fun fantasy to read/watch, but I would never imagine doing it with actual family.

Also, Vore is so unrealistic it's not the same as Incest or Loli. You have to understand that.
>>
>>18712722
thing I forgot to mention is that apparently she had a medical issue where she couldn't have sex either. I don't know the details, but if anything, that would make her more understandable, right?
>>
>>18712725
>I would never imagine doing it with actual family.
What if you met someone that actually did it?
>>
>>18712729
Yes, definitely.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
I got ghosted by 3 girls this week.
>>
>>18712737
>I got ghosted by 3 girls this week.

Sucks bro, but that probably says more about the women you're approaching or the way that you're doing it than anything else.
>>
>>18712733

Have sex with family? I think I could understand it with close ages and no cohabitation (for example, cousins).

Siblings that live together is icky, but as long as they are roughly the same age, I guess I could look past it. I don't know.

Now, adults taking advantage of younger family members would be crazy. I can't condone that.
>>
>>18712737
I got ghosted by 2 guys. High five.
>>
>>18712742
>cousins
Pretty much this.
Not sex though, just make out.
>>
>>18712752

Sure, but to be fair, I don't think of cousins when I think of Incest as porn tag. YMMV though
>>
>>18712754
What do you think then?
Mother/father x son/daughter or brother x sister
Also there's high chance that I might have done something with my sister.
>>
>>18712763

Yeah, not looking to roleplay an Incest chat on /Adv/ mate.
>>
Girls, what sex position feels good for you?
>>
>>18712769
>Girls, what sex position feels good for you?
Basically all positions I've tried felt good.

The one where I enjoy myself most is missionary tho.
>>
>>18712767
No really, I woke up next to my sister in the same bed after night of heavy drinking.
I'm assuming that if I was too drunk to remember what happen, then I was too drunk to have sex.
The awkward part was we were cuddling.
>>
>>18712769
missionary + cow girl
>>
From old thread:
>My girlfriend is insecure about her looks. I don't think she has what most people would call.. classic beauty, but shes fucking drop dead gorgeous to me. Problem is, I tell her this but I don't know if she doesn't believe me or is just conditioned from others so that she can't see it herself or what, but I want to help her feel beautiful the way that I see her. Other than paying specific compliments (i really like X because Y) any tips?
>>
>>18712673
jesus fuck I hope you are trolling
>>
Girls

Does it make me seem lame because I don't drink, smoke, or have sex?
>>
>>18712797
Kind of.
>>
>>18712772
that's strange, considering I keep hearing it's the most basic and boring position for women
>>
>>18712780
Ask her how to handle it when she expresses insecurity. Should you hear her out, distract her, shower her in compliments? This is not just a way to make your communication more efficient, it also gives you an out to give her said response briefly then close that chapter. If she seriously has mental issues with unhealthily low self esteem, she needs therapy or at least more rigorous feedback than you can or should provide. If not, it is literally pointless for her to keep dwelling on things she does not like about herself and it will hurt her confidence, her relationships with other people and so on. So you are not being disrespectful by compromising and not allowing her to tear herself down endlessly. Personally I like "hey, quit it, that's the person I love you're talking about" or variations to diplomatically get across that it takes a toll on you to keep hearing that negativity from the person you are crazy about.

Furthermore express your love, your affection, your attraction and other appreciation in any way you can. Verbal, physical, compliments oriented at her body, her clothes. That's essentially all you can do. Let her feel that she's beyond comparison to you.
>>
>>18712798

Oh..
>>
>>18712797
Not necessarily, those are not things that magically make someone interesting. Having said that, if you are otherwise a quiet person who doesn't give me much to work with in terms of conversation, and then I find something like this out, it would be a bit lame mostly because otherwise you can still hope that people have different sides to them that you haven't gotten a look at, yet.

But I care much more about humor, intelligence, hobbies, life experience, the people you know and so on than whether or not you like to drink.
>>
>>18712798

So I guess "be yourself" really is a meme then?
>>
>>18712743
I bet you only posted "hey!" instead of saying anything interesting.
>>
>>18712816
Why does no one understand what "be yourself" means?
>>
>>18712797
>>18712816

Why do you not do any of those things? Are you cool with people doing them?
>>
>>18712821
Talked to one of them for 3 days, to the other for a week and half.
>>
For online dating to women prefer a more forward approach?

Will they be put of if i just asked to meet in person on first message, i am really lazy when it comes to texting and stuff like that, once i speak to someone in person i usually get on with them much better.
>>
Would you be ok if your partner flirted with someone else? Why or why not?
Is there a difference if the person is a friend or just someone random?

What gender are you?
>>
>>18712937
>Would you be ok if your partner flirted with someone else?
Depends on how they treat me. If they're cold or neglectful to me but flirting with other people I'd have a problem with it. If everything is great between us then it probably wouldn't bother me too much.

female
>>
>>18712937

I wouldn't like it. If it happens in front of me I wouldn't feel respected, and if it happens behind my back I'd feel they are hiding something. Male here, by the way.
>>
>>18712830

>Why do you not do any of those things?

I don't want to destroy my body with smoking, I don't enjoy drinking. And I don't have sex because I don't want any distractions in my life.

>are you cool with people doing them?

Of course, I mean everyone does that. So I don't care if others do it. I just won't
>>
>>18712950
>I don't want to destroy my body with smoking,

That sounds judgemental, so if you ever say it out loud people (including women) might react badly. Just saying.

> And I don't have sex because I don't want any distractions in my life.

Then why care about what women think? You don't want to impress them, right? If you don't have time to fuck you don't have time to date either.
>>
>>18712803
It is pretty basic, but it works. It is by far the position that makes me cum more.
>>
>>18712937
I'm okay with it. I'm not crazily jealous as long as I feel completely secure in that my partner wants me - and I don't mean that he finds me more attractive than anyone else or whatever, but knowing that you share a connection and history and intimacy that is just not comparable to feeling tingles because of a sexy stranger. I find it hot to see my partner be charming/witty with someone else, makes me see him through their eyes like it's the first time again. Plus I am not interested in non-monogamy at all, and I feel like lifelong monogamy is only doable if you embrace that while you set boundaries, you will still find other people attractive. Flirting to me I guess is more in the realm of throwing someone an admiring glance than making out. Also I want my partner to feel attractive and like he's with me because he wants to be with me and not because he has no other options, and while of course I will let my attraction come through loud and clear, it's still different to get an up and down from an utter stranger with no emotional attachment than to hear that you're hot from the person who thinks you're the greatest thing since sliced bread in general.

For the record I am thinking of sly smiles or lingering appreciative eye contact here, a little compliment, stuff like that. Not telling someone what you'd like to do with them sexually or similar.
>>
>>18712955

>That sounds judgemental

I mean, it's a fact that its extremely harmful. That's my reasoning for not doing it. So I don't see why I should lie about why I won't smoke.

>why do you care what women think?

Because I do care about how people perceive me. I like being around girls when I can be
>>
>>18712809
>>18712816
No, not really. But you probably wouldn't be the kind of person I'd want to date, because I enjoy beer and have a sex drive.

It doesn't mean that you can't "be yourself", just that not everybody will like you.
>>
>>18712950
>And I don't have sex because I don't want any distractions in my life.
Don't ever say this to someone. It kind of sounds like you think you're so important that intimacy with other people is beneath you. That won't make anyone like you more let alone feel more attracted to you. For many people connections with others ARE an important if not the most important part of life, not background noise dragging you down. Kind of like telling people you don't like socializing because you could do better things with your time.
>>
>>18712971

>Don't ever say this to someone. It kind of sounds like you think you're so important that intimacy with other people is beneath you.

I have no idea where the hell you got this from.. I can't see how someone else could be offended by that. I'm talking about myself, not others. I don't have sex because I don't want any distractions right now. That's the truth. How is that offensive?
>>
>>18712966
>So I don't see why I should lie about why I won't smoke.

Have you ever been asked? People offer me a cig and if I say "no, thanks" they don't insist. So why should we need to explain why we don't smoke? I literally never had to explain it.

>Because I do care about how people perceive me.

Do men worry about this? Do they shun you or not? You can expect a similar reaction from girls.
>>
Girls

How much you take interest in man's voice or intonation? Few times I've been told that my voice is attractive but wonder if that's important trait at all.
>>
>>18712984

>Have you ever been asked?

Yes

>Do men worry about this? Do they shun you or not? You can expect a similar reaction from girls.

Yeah, I've literally had people say "whaaaat?? That's laaame! what are you doing with youre life?? Stop wasting your youth!"
>>
>>18712979
>For many people connections with others ARE an important if not the most important part of life, not background noise dragging you down.

Because of this. It's one thing to be more concrete, like "I cannot afford to date/fuck around right now because my work/family life is very taxing", as an example. "I cannot afford distractions" sounds like whatever you could develop with people is trivial and mundane in the grand scheme of your Life Project. You are saying that whatever they can offer you of themselves is never going to be more than "distraction" keeping you from what really matters.
>>
>>18712986
>How much you take interest in man's voice or intonation?
For some reason, a fucking lot. I care about voice more than many other physical traits.
>>
>>18712986
An especially attractive voice is incredibly hot (think Alan Rickman got so popular with looks alone?), but most male voices to me fall in the neutral category with no negative or positive opinion and that works just fine for me as well.
>>
>>18712997

Well I'm fucked. I sound exactly like Michael Cera
>>
>>18712993
>Yeah, I've literally had people say "whaaaat?? That's laaame! what are you doing with youre life?? Stop wasting your youth!"

Has a woman ever told that? Also, how old are you and your friends?

>Have you ever been asked?
>Yes

I hope you are not counting my question above, I meant by other people.
>>
>>18713007
I dated guys with bad voices. It's just a flaw like any other, I expect my partners to have those.
But, yeah - a good voice is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>18712994

Jesus. How sensitive are people's these days? I can't believe someone actually getting offended by that. I've literally heard girls before say after breaking up with boyfriends the exact same shit. "I'm going to keep my distance from men because I don't want distractions". And I never batted an eye.
>>
>>18713008

I've had a women call me a monk. But I'm 27, friends are the same age.
>>
>>18713020
Maybe they would not get offended but if you want to be on the safe side, definitely specify WHY you have to focus on something else for now and do not use phrasing that can make it sound like you generally think it's of lesser importance. For the record for me it matters mostly on the context. If I knew you and knew what exactly you had going on and you told me that quote ("I just don't want distractions") I wouldn't bat an eye either because it's obvious what you mean. If I just met you and asked why dating is not an option and you went "I'm just not looking for distractions" then I would absolutely find that obnoxious, whether you were a man or a woman.
>>
>>18712386
You mean the wednesday before saturday or the one after? Anyway move it to later so she can have tingles until then.
>>
>>18713024
>I've had a women call me a monk

Then you know some women mind it.

Do none of your frineds respect your choices?
>>
>>18712831
Then stop, less is more. If you don't see each other often chatting once or twice a week is fine. What's the point in having a date with you if I already hear from you all day?
>>
>>18713028

That just sounds crazy to me

>>18713033

my friends aren't mean to me about it. But I can tell they think I'm crazy
>>
>>18713048
>my friends aren't mean to me about it. But I can tell they think I'm crazy

Well, to fair, hearing you explain it does sound crazy. For example, you never explain to the other Anon how sex would be a "distraction". You only said "Girls say it!" which sounds petty and defensive.

But even then, some people are not gonna respect your choices. Fuck those people. As long as they can still hang out, then fine, but don't let them push you around.

On the other hand, don't get all high and mighty about it or try to make arguments out of it. Live and let live.
>>
>>18713044
I enjoy talking to people through text a little before meeting in real life. Not all day, every day of course, but I still prefer chatting a little.

Anyway, it is not a big deal. I can survive some ghosting.
>>
>>18713058
I know how texting can make potential relationships feel more comfortable but it's a double-edged tool. The point is that you CAN text someone anytime, but you don't HAVE too. If you can handle that knowledge you can use it as a rollercoaster for attraction.

I'm telling you this because I was the typical needy overtexter in the past. I only realized how it felt when I texted a simple question to a girl once and she responded with 7 texts in a row. Bummed in seconds.
>>
>>18713055

I won't have sex because it's a distraction. It happens to people all the time. Either people accidentally get a girl pregnant, they could get feelings for the girl or whatever. It can distract people from their goals. One of my friends was having casual sex with a girl, he ended up developing feelings for her. They started dating, and all of his goals he has before the sex went out of the window. Now, he spent shit loads of money on her and her son. Just for her to cheat on his ass years later. Now, he has nothing and can't pursue his original goal. I've seen similar cases with other people. Not all ended as tragic. But it clearly did distract from their original plans
>>
The past 2 classes I've had, this girl I sit next to has been talking to me. I felt like she seemed interested by different things she did. In class today, she sat in the back alone instead of next to me where she normally sits. Does this mean anything? Does she not like me anymore or am I overthinking it? I feel like it definitely means she doesn't like me anymore but I just want someone to tell me otherwise.
>>
>>18713169
She wanted to see if she could get a reaction from you by doing this. Judging by your overthinking, she did.
Thank god you didn't follow her to sit with her in the back of the room.
>>
>>18713176
I didn't notice until the end of class. I wasn't nervous because I thought she just didn't show up. I didn't say anything on the way out either.
>>
>>18712928
Plz respond, I really can't be arsed to have conversations with people over a phone.
>>
situation: met a female friend on a party a few days ago. there was a topic and she wanted to prove me something I had said (in her eyes/mind) to her over WhatsApp, but couldn't because she deleted the chat-history for my contact.
so women: what is a reason for you to delete your WhatsApp-history of a male contact?
>>
Obviously guys prefer girls with less previous partners, but how do women feel about how many girls a guy has slept with?
>>
>>18713197
If you've had a lot of partners, you're a manwhore. At the very least, we have differing values around sex
>inb4 lock and key analogy
>>
>>18713197
I want a guy with a similar partner count.

When I was virgin I dated a virgin, right now that I have one partner I'd like to be with someone with 1-3 partners as well.
>>
>>18713191
I want to know this too. A girl in my class wanted to send me a link on WhasApp and since she was sitting next to me I could tell she erased all the previous messages from the conversation.
I can't tell if that's because she was pissed with me for being a cold fish most of the time, if she didn't want to make her fuck buddy jealous or if she's just a child.
>>
>>18712928
as a male:
why do you call it a forward approach? it's totally ok and understandable if you want to meet there other one, especially if this is important for you, for example if it suits better for in order to get to know the other one better.

just done come as a creep and be relaxed/cool about it. remember: everyone wants to have fun or do something "excited". no women wants to spend time with a man which is only going out because of sex. make it fun for you both. she'll be down to fuck if the meeting was fun and if you were fun/advantageous/cool/nice to meet.
>>
>>18713213
I just don't really know how online dating works, in a person to person scenario If I think a girl is hot I just go up to them and tell them ask their name and see if they want to meet up for a drink, or just chat till they come back to mine if it's a night out.
>>
>>18713197
As an isolated factor, less is more. I am ambivalent on virgins - it's a really hot idea to introduce someone properly to sex, but at the same time I find it hard to believe that a guy would honestly not start to feel like he missed out in time and leave me for someone else.

Apart from that, it is attractive when a man is selective about his partners. For one thing I am not remotely into the clubbing/party/YOLO lifestyle so those associations in itself would turn me off if a man told me he had lots of casual partners for his age/looks. I also have had sex with one person myself so I cannot really imagine what it's like to sleep with someone new if you've had 10+ partners. I'm sure that emotions make all the difference but still, I don't want the man I love to feel like it's another slightly different body when I undress. I want to still be able to surprise him in bed and discover things together. And I prefer someone with a history of serious relationships and not hook ups, because it says something about his priorities and natural inclinations. I'd feel much ore confident about settling down with a man who had two years long relationships, than someone who took a very long time to "commit" to anyone ever. I thrive on dedication and long term investment, I don't want to be with someone who is more interested in thrills and fun than that.

All this said, it is not one of my first priorities. I have too many other things I find more important for that. But is IS a very big bonus if he obviously values quality over quantity in sex.
>>
>>18713206

What do you have against virgins?
>>
>>18713169
Is the conclusion to this question that she just wanted to see what I would do? She wanted to see if I'd follow her? Why would anyone actually do that?
>>
>>18713205
>>18713206

At what point do you become a man whore?

Most of my sexual partners have slept with less people than I have and not been that bothered, sometimes they say that sounds like a lot but not that phased after a chat.
>>
girls,

im an innocent looking guy. i cant be friends with a girl, i fall in love too quickly. but how do i get hugs? sometimes i get high and just want a hug
>>
>>18713197
I care more about who he had sex with than how many. I'd prefer if they were all past girlfriends.

>>18713230
Not her but my ex cheated on me because he wanted to know what it was like to have sex with another woman, so I wouldn't want to date a virgin either.
>>
>>18713243

If you have multiple ONS and/or FwB regularly
>>
I just want a princess. ;_;
Princesses, where are you?
>>
>>18713251

what about a guy who's only had sex one time before? I had sex once.. years ago. It was a bad experience, so, I guess I might as well be the same as a virgin?
>>
File: yikes.jpg (94KB, 626x1112px) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
94KB, 626x1112px
>>18712340
girls & guys I guess: good lord i fucked up, how do I stop from being so cringey in the future
>>
>>18713252
Do you not take into account age and stuff?

I don't see how 20-30 women or men is much for a 40 year old, who has had a long time being single.

I'm in my early 20s and close to 20 partners, and I wouldn't say I am promiscuous.
>>
>>18713266
>I'm in my early 20s and close to 20 partners, and I wouldn't say I am promiscuous.
You clearly are.
If you partner's count is more than (your age/4), then yes you are promiscuous.
>>
>>18713266
>I'm in my early 20s and close to 20 partners, and I wouldn't say I am promiscuous.
I'd consider you promiscuous. I don't have any rules like >>18713283, but you definitely sleep around, which makes you a manwhore.
>>
>>18713266

>I don't see how 20-30 women or men is much for a 40 year old

That's a lot

>I'm 20 and had 20 partners

You're a whore
>>
>>18713283
Never found the right girl for me, had a few short relationships and a couple lasting 1 to a few years. What do you expect people to do if they don't find the right partner abstain from sex?
>>
>>18713301

Nobody is going to fault you for relationships. But you clearly weren't in relationships with 20 different girls. Your hooking up is what is whorish
>>
>>18713301

That's fine and all. But only if you're perfectly fine dating a 20 year old girl who's taken 20 different dicks
>>
>>18713301
Agree with >>18713306.

Other girls might be okay with those numbers. I am not.
>>
>>18713306
Are one night stands really considered bad? If someone fancies each other I don't see no harm.

Is being a slag or manwhore even of putting to people, I couldn't care less what a girl has done or who they had slept with.
>>
>>18713316
>I couldn't care less what a girl has done or who they had slept with.
That's all well and good, but some guys do care, just like some girls do care.

No one's saying that you're going to be alone forever, just that it is a turn off (and maybe even a dealbreaker) to a certain proportion of girls, just like it would if a girl had your numbers. You asked a question, we answered it.
>>
>>18713316

It's trashy. Think about it, you're swapping body fluids with tons of girls like it's nothing. You freely make yourself vulernable to others and also put yourself at risk to pregnancy and STDs with people you don't care about. Also the fact that you are controlled by your dick and not your conscious mind
>>
>>18713322
Is this why people lie about their relationships and men get insecure that their gf has taken more dicks than they say?

I always been honest with all my relationships, and even virgins or "good girls" have been ok since I had always been honest.
>>
>>18713326

so you told your past gf "I've dicked 18 different girls"
>>
>>18713326
>Is this why people lie about their relationships and men get insecure that their gf has taken more dicks than they say?
Do people lie? And only guys on 4chan who have trust issues have that problem.

>I always been honest with all my relationships, and even virgins or "good girls" have been ok since I had always been honest.
Well then those were those girls who were okay with your past.

What are you expecting to hear here? What do you want us to tell you?
>>
Any single moms here? If so, help me make sense of this?

>know girl a long time but haven't talked to her in years
>we were always friends aka I got friendzoned
>she contacts me out of the blue
>we start talking again, she asks me for a loan eventually and I give it to her
>we've been going out to lunch, talking almost daily, etc even though she works a lot and we're a few hours away from one another right now
>told her I still felt the way I did years ago( probably a mistake) but she said we'd 'take it slow' and that I was a great guy and the whole it's me, not you thing
>been helping her out here and there with stuff

I mean, I guess what I'm saying and what I need to know:

>I love this girl, and have loved her since we were teenagers over 10 years ago.
>She's had a lot of problems in the past (whoring around, bad/abusive men, people being mean to her, lack of support system, etc)
>she has two kids and has been single since early this year.
>lots of hugging and talking whenever we hang out
>she's let me meet one of her kids (the one not in school yet)
>neither kid's father's pay child support

So if there are any single moms here, how do I continue this to transition from good friend to boyfriend? I love this girl and would literally drop everything for her. I'm taking some time off from my last job (but have money saved) but could jump right back in and could help her out with bills and stuff. I honestly don't mind, but I'd just like a commitment that she's not going to be getting money and support from me but fucking other men and getting herself back in the same situations she's been in earlier in her life. Kissless virgin, have tried dating other girls, there's nobody that makes me feel like this girl does and even for the period of time we didn't talk, rarely did I go a day without thinking about her. So basically I ask, as a single mom, would you consider dating your friend/"orbiter" if he was willing to step in and was serious about a relationship?
>>
>>18713323
All comes out in the shower as long as you use protection.
>>
>>18713330
Yes.
>>
Girls
Really liked this girl in high-school, maybe she liked me back, don't know. We graduated, went our separate ways, but stayed in touch for 1.5 years, made her a Photo-manipulation present for her birthday(worked on that for quite a bit) and then I thought that this is pointless, I like her, but she isn't here. So I cut all contact, was kinda able to forget about her, and then, all of a fucking sudden, 2 years after that, she writes me back and implies that she missed me. We finally met, talked for a bit about what's happened in our lives, but now I'm back to square one. I never stopped loving her, and we're still separate in different parts of the country. Why, why did she contact me? It's been a year since that dreaded message, and we've met one time after that, when our schedules aligned to be in our home town.
What the fuck am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>18713326
I don't understand you. You clearly seem to understand why men can find it a turnoff when a girl has had many partners; why is it so baffling to you why women find it a turnoff when a guy has had a lot of partners?
>>
>>18713335

protection isn't 100% safe. No matter what you are still exposing yourself to the possibility of STDs or a kid
>>
File: eab.gif (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
eab.gif
52KB, 625x626px
>>18713333
>>
>>18713349
Because a man getting laid is a victory and a woman getting laid is a defeat.
>>
>>18713358

It's seriously not and I was starting to be happy in life until she came back into the picture, now I'm depressed again because I still can't be with her after all these years because subconsciously I can't stand that she fucked everyone in school and town but me.
>>
File: 1504743237902.jpg (105KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504743237902.jpg
105KB, 1000x1000px
Hey people...probably because of 4chan I've grown weary and terrified of dating to even start despite getting /fit/ and being college. What really fucked me up are sexual politics and gender dynamics. I.e., >>18713367

I'm not sure if I ever want to be with any dude and I always end up assuming they'd just use me. Should I just date a girl instead?
>>
>>18713367
There's more reasons to find it a turn off (lack of compatibility in how you view sex, being grossed out by the idea of how many people swapped fluids with your partner, being less secure that you will satisfy your partner long term etc) than just finding them a social failure.
>>
>>18713394
if you're sexually attracted to girls then sure, but you didn't really need an excuse
if you're not then this is a retarded idea
>>
>>18713394

Hey I'm scared to date too. I'm worried that being in my late 20s with no experience that I'll get walked over by girls. I worry that my lack of experience will be unattractive and that girls will take advantage of me
>>
>>18713403
Well, it's up in the air. I've never looked at a guy and wanted to fuck him. On the other hand, I've had a few romantic dreams with girls. And it helps that only cute girls have shown interest in me...hmm.

I guess I can't know for sure how extensively my 4chan-influenced view of heterosexual relationships has turned me away from guys.
>>
>>18713370
She's fucking you alright, just not in the way you want her too. That "depression" you feel is your gut telling you to EJECT the fuck out of the situation.

Do I even need to point out how blatantly you embody the beta provider role?
I'm a single mother's son and any girl will confirm you that's how it works (if they have the courage, that is): after they had all the fun they could get they settle for the most asexual, unoffensive wimp possible so they can raise their kid with YOUR money that you would never refuse to give since you're soooo forever in love with her and you love her hugs. Cut all contact with that whore without any explanation and maybe she'll have an ounce of respect for you for the first time in her life.
>>
File: 1473698599943.png (92KB, 223x695px) Image search: [Google]
1473698599943.png
92KB, 223x695px
>>18713417
there's nothing wrong with experimenting if you're unsure of your sexuality
>>
>>18713417

You're not gay. You're just brainwashed by 4chan.

I am too. I'm a straight guy who is attacted to girls. But the thought of me saying "I have a gf" is repulsive. I literally can't imagine actually ever saying that. 4chan gave me a horrible impression of relationships and sex
>>
>>18713420

As long as I can be with her, I'm fine with being the provider. I just need to know how to get to that stage.
>>
Girls

I have a fear that if I get a girlfriend, she'll just wake up one day and realize that she's not attracted to me and leave
>>
How do I make it clear that I'm asking a girl on a date and not just a friendly hangout/outing? I'm already friends with the girl in question but it hasn't been appropriate to make a move until now and I don't want to give the wrong message
>>
>>18713455
Use the word 'date'
>>
>>18713433
I'm dealing with this shit too, this place makes relationships seem harsh and unforgiving. Especially seeing how femanon posters don't have a shred of empathy for the opposite sex.
>>
>>18713448
You're free to do so, but you've been warned. Your life will be miserable.
>>
>>18713462

Yeah. Like I can't stress enough about how repulsed I am at the thought of me having a girlfriend. It's to the point when I meet someone new and they assume I have a girlfriend I just laugh. Just a week ago, some one said "your girlfriend must be proud of your accomplishment!" I literally laugh and said I didn't have one. It seems ridiculous to me. The messed up part, I've had girls tell me I'm handsome. One of my female friends said she can't believe I've gone my entire 20s without one
>>
File: squirrel.gif (1MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel.gif
1MB, 500x400px
>>18713410
Different issue, but I'm sorry that you're going through that. I hope by my late 20s the thought of even dating and love leaves my mind entirely so I don't have to go through it. Because of 4chan I already know that by the time I get to 26, I'll be too old to be attractive. Even if I'm /fit/. Depressing.

>>18713433
>not gay
Maybe, but I dunno. I've never wanted a real guy, even pre-4chan and almost none look visually appealing to me...it'd take someone really unique and passionate to sway me. :/

I could be asexual and should just live with a platonic soulmate or some meme like that.
>>
>>18713481

Asexuality is bullshit. It's just a label because people wanted to feel special.

You probably just aren't exposed to people you find attractive. That's all
>>
>>18713458
Example? I'm not too autistic but my parents sent me to a religious all male highschool and thus i have no experience with girls
>>
File: 1496544566729.jpg (44KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1496544566729.jpg
44KB, 596x628px
>>18713491
You're not convincing anyone, anon.

I've genuinely seen tens of thousands yet haven't been attracted to one...you do realize how silly saying "exposure" is the problem is, right?
>>
>>18713491
Psychological asexuality can be induced.
>>
>>18713265
pls respond
>>
Guys

I had a rather touchy discussion with my boyfriend a week ago and now I think he's withdrawing from me. Should I ask him directly if he is or is this just going to sound pathetic?
>>
Guy here. Should I make out with another guy as a way to figure out if i like it or not?
>>
>>18713559
why are you worried about sounding "pathetic" to your boyfriend?

If you have an issue you should be able to talk to him about it without feeling like you'll sound pathetic

>>18713584
sure, why not? are you worried about your friends making fun of you or something?
>>
>>18713591

We haven't really dated for all that long. I'm scared I'll come off as too clingy. I know I'm not the most emotionally balanced person to begin with so there's a chance I'm just being overly paranoid.
>>
>>18713597
how long is "not that long"? although to be totally honest I don't really think it matters how long you've been dating. What was the talk about and what makes you think he's withdrawing? you might just be overthinking it.
>>
>>18713602
A bit over 3 months although 2 of those months was long distance. The talk was about how I'm not comfortable around one of his friends that came onto me.
>>
>>18713609
oh well imo that's a pretty genuine concern and i don't think it'd be coming off clingy if you just spoke to him like "hey sorry if things got kinda tense the other day and I hope you don't think I was trying to insult you or your friends" or something similar to that...if one my friends came onto a girl I was dating I'd be pretty pissed at him about it desu
>>
>>18713618

I've said something similar to that a few days after I told him and he said not to worry about it and that he needs some time to process this but it's been a week already and I can't but help feel like he's less talkative since then. I don't know if I should just ask him outright if he's distancing himself on purpose.
>>
What is a good way to approach a girl who I take a class with? It is a small lecture with about forty people. I have never really done this before and am honestly fairly anxious.
>>
>>18712340
Do you ever get bored of a guy and just lose interest? Why do you think it happens and how do I keep someone interested?
>>
Girls: Does your vagina/pubic area ever itch like a guy's balls do?
>>
guys or girls feel free to answer this, whatever (dude here)

>run into this girl i'm barely acquainted with over the weekend at an event
>i thought she was cute since i met her but never really got the chance to talk to her much
>end up talking to her a few times over the night, sometimes moving from place to place at the event or joking around, mostly just her outside of her friends she was with, it seemed comfortable
>lose track of her at the end of the night after i had been talking to another group
>message her the next day about something we had been talking about
>responds back and includes at the end "I loved seeing you last night. Hang soon!"

What does this mean? Am I a fucking blunt idiot? I do obviously want to meet up with her in more of a dating context, at the very least. Should I keep it light to test the waters a bit more? What I don't want to do is lose the moment if this was meant to be an invitation for an invitation
>>
>>18713674
you are a fucking blunt idiot, that is an obvious invitation for an invitation

ask her to get lunch or dinner then go somewhere non-autistic and don't pay complements to the Arby's chef and you'll be fine
>>
>>18713676
meant to say "compliments"
>>
Why would a girl sit next to me in class twice while having a conversation with me throughout both classes then sits alone somewhere else during the next class?
>>
Girls, What makes woman horny?
>>
>>18713899
Sex
>>
>>18713899
Different people have different preferences. Some people are like me and want to be dominated. Other people would find that humiliating. Ask whoever you're trying to turn on!
>>
>>18713670
I don't have balls to compare it to but I occasionally get a wild, random itch and just squeeze my legs together until it goes away if I am in public.

Also, I get itchy when I shave or wax my pubes and the hair starts growing back. I also get itchy when I have not shaved in a long time. Perpetual pube itch/irritation...
>>
>>18713884

because otherwise she knows she will give off the impression she is overly attached to you. do you really want her up your ass every time she sees you?
>>
>>18713954
Yes I do. I just started college and don't know anyone. Having a girl excited to talk to me doesn't sound bad at all.
>>
>>18713908
Could you explain me more specifically
>>
>>18713912
Except sex what makes you horny?
>>
>>18713956

No bro, having a oneitis is bad. Don't have your head up one girl's ass, just mingle amongst a number of people.

> I just started college and don't know anyone.
and devoting all your time to ONE girl is going to help somehow?
>>
>>18713994
I have been doing my best to talk to a bunch of different people. I am not saying she is the perfect girl at all. I'm just saying of all the people I've tried talking to, she is the only one that seemed interested in talking to me. And it felt weird when she suddenly stopped. I think you're jumping to conclusions. I appreciate the suggestion though.
>>
Probably a long shot but are there loner females out there? The kind that's decent in the mental and physical, hates just about everyone but can always fake get along with them anyway, would want to pass by their SO like a ship in the night having dinner and then cuddle while planning how we're gonna survive the collapse of society unless we were completely isolating ourselves that night.
>>
To girls (and guys, I guess): would it be weird if I bought a queen sized bed for my grad school apartment? It's an on-campus apartment, so pretty much everyone is in the school-supplied extra long twins, but I really like having a big bed to splay out on. I don't want to give off the impression that I bought a bigger bed to bone on, even though that's a big plus. It's a pretty small bedroom, but I think I could make it work with some clever organizing.
>>
>>18713981
Personally? Oh jesus that's a long list. Being dominated, muscles/feats of strength, guys in boxer briefs, kissing, when the guy seems confident, but also when the guy seems flustered and almost nervous (I can switch between dominant and submissive). That's the main vanilla stuff
>>
>>18714015
Don't sleep uncomfortably because you're worried about what people think. If you want it, get it. Their assumptions will go away in time when they start having important things to worry about.
>>
>>18714008
I don't have many friends. Talking to people exhausts me, even if the conversation does manage to go beyond pointless small talk. Society exhausts me because I'm painfully awkward and aware of all the rules going on that I never know the right thing to say. Usually I just like to do my own thing, spending hours thinking about ideas for stories or video games or some shit. But when I'm around my SO I'm clingy and want to be around him almost all the time. He's one of the very few people that's easy for me to talk to. Conversation with him actually energizes me instead of draining me
>>
Girls, What do you think of beta male? Is this type the most reluctant man in the universe ?
>>
>>18714018
Which confidence that man has do women like? This concept is too comprehensive.
>>
>>18714051
It's hard to explain. My current boyfriend started off a virgin, and he was decently nervous around me. But the more he touched me and got used to me, what I liked and didn't like, he got more familiar with how to turn me on, and that made him more confident. And it just oozed from him, he knew at any moment he could just give me a certain look without worrying if I'd think it was weird, because he would be confident that I'd find it hot. And he would be right, he can give me that look from across the room at a party and I just instantly want to go home. Also, he started having the confidence to dominate me more naturally, and it started subtly carrying over outside of the bedroom where he just seemed more in charge
>>
>>18714035
Would you want to text throughout the day or just small thoughtful occasional texts? How do I tell the difference between you and a regular shy girl?
>>
Womenfolk:
What's the weirdest shit you're into?

One time a girl had us both wear luchadore masks and cheesy wrestling gear in her basement and wrestle on a mat. She wanted me to pin her down and fuck her for thirty second intervals before getting back up and starting over again. She also insisted that I not hold back and completely overpower her. It was really weird but also kind of hot... But more weird than hot.

Also had a girl ask me to whip her feet with a thin wooden cane until they were raw, then have her walk and crawl around the house in obscenely high heels.

You in to any weird shit?
>>
>>18714063
My SO and I text constantly, but that's mostly because we're LDR and have been for years now. I hardly text other people, and if I do it's less small talk. I have no clue how I'm different from other shy girls. I mean I do like people and I often enjoy silently listening to other people's conversations, they just exhaust me and I often get into moods where I'm sick of society. I guess I'm not sure how most shy girls are different from that
>>
>>18714060
How did you date with current bf??
>>
>>18714078
Weirdest shit would probably be fantasizing that my bf is fucking other dudes, fantasizing that I have a dick and my bf is sucking it, fantasizing my bf is a brother I never had when we fuck, and bestiality
>>
>>18714086
We met in high school at a mutual friend's party. I was busy being an awkward fuck and sitting alone at a table while everyone else danced. He came in, saw me being an awkward fuck, and sat down next to me. We just chilled the rest of the night together, and he convinced me to dance a little. We haven't gone a day without texting since that night, and we've been together for over 6 years now.
>>
Befriend girl at work, end up going out with her a lot and talking a lot. She seems to be capable of a relationship deeper than just casual vapid sex, she even talks of being tired of base consumerist sex, something I can relate to. Decide to get to know her better, in the literal sense of just getting to know her better as a person. I find myself liking her a lot, in the merit of not simply giving in to lust and sex I hold of on escalating to anything extremely physical.

Yesterday evening she asks if I want to join her and two friends (both have boyfriends, neither present) at a club. Agree and meet up with her there, only to find out that along with them is another friend who had broken up with his girlfriend the evening before. Now in hindsight I should maybe have seen where this was going, but I didn't. We agree to go to his house after simply because it is nearest to watch some dumb movie before crashing.
Movie ends and next thing I know the girl I know is upstairs with the guy who just broke up with his girl and the other two girls share a different room, I am left in the room without so much as a goodnight to figure it out myself.

Now I have no idea if they did or did not "fool around", and frankly I don't really care about that in and of itself, I wasn't dating her, I don't own her. However I do feel sort of let down by the fact that her ideals of "no vapid sex" we're so spontaneously and easily forgotten. I also can't say I really appreciate being third wheeled onto a sofa at the last minute.

Couple of hours ago, back at home by now, I get the message "Hey anon! Did you enjoy last night?". I am honestly stumped for an answer.
I don't know if I avoided a colossally bad relationship with her and should just break things of, voice my chagrin and try to fix things. Despite last night I can't deny that I would feel bad about not seeing her again, on the other hand though I still feel like what she pulled was a cunt move, even if we are "only" friends.
>>
>>18714088
>brother I never had
My wife's into this shit. I was about to say "I don't get it", but hey... I can't judge. I'm in to some eerily specific stuff.
>>
>>18714099
Cousins are off limits because one of my cousins tried to creep on me. Siblings are a fun idea, especially if you pretend you're both virgins and seeing what the opposite sex is like, and then there's still the whole imagined risk of being caught and being taboo and wrong but it feels so right. That fetish had gone dormant for a while, but it came back with a fiery vengeance last time I was hanging out with my guy and we smoked before fucking. I always fantasize about weird shit when I'm high for some reason
>>
>>18714092
Haven't you felt boring feeling?? 6 years are enough to bore
>>
>>18714104
You actually make this sound pretty hot. I think I'm going to talk to her about this later. Maybe read a dirty doujin with "big bro" themes.

I sometimes wish that my wife and I could switch bodies so that we could feel what each other feels during sex. I just think that would be cool.
>>
>>18714079
I always imagined shy girls are just shy, have a circle of female friends that they are towards the bottom of. Not too hard to believe that's how I find my lonewolfess though.

How to approach in a way that's easy for shy girls?
>>
>>18714104
>Cousins are off limits
>Siblings is somehow better
I wish I was as drunk as my furry ass coworker so I can understand this better.

Look, I'm gonna be honest here, my cousin let me fondle her when we were younger and we let one thing happen after another. We kept our thing a secret and no one got hurt in the process. Seriously, COUSINS and yet thinking of brotherfucking is less degen. wew lass.

I digress, whatever rocks the boat works. I'm just here enjoying a night of sexting with her. Next month, we might even smash again if her vacation time is granted.
>>
>>18714108
Surprisingly no. It's hilarious, because we met when I was in a very anti-relationship phase, but whenever we kissed for the first time I was like "Shit that's good, I'm in trouble". We just almost always have stuff to talk about because we're interested in similar things. We're still learning shit about each other and how to be around each other, we're constantly working on how to be better towards each other and communicate more effectively. It's like soulmate-tier shit and I don't see things cooling off any time soon
>>
>>18714104
>cousins of limits
>full blood siblings a-ok
I wish I knew someone like you, Christ the kinkiest shit I have gotten here is a "no don't pull out, I want to feel you cum in me" which looking back could have just as well been her getting me to impregnate her (luckily it wasn't), or slapping/pulling but nothing harder than a frail AIDS riddled cancer patient could endure too.

I live in Holland, but despite its reputation as a liberal "anything goes" country, its population is in my experience in large quite prude when it comes to all things bedroom.
>>
>>18714060
if I'd think it was weird//// It means he didn't get a confidence in that situation in the old days??
>>
>>18714116
Do you consider marriage with him?
>>
>>18714109
>I sometimes wish that my wife and I could switch bodies so that we could feel what each other feels during sex
Me fucking too. I love trying to think about what it feels like for his dick to be inside me, or what it feels like when he's right on the edge of cumming

>>18714111
For me, I'm shy and awkward as fuck unless someone talks about video games. Then I can get talking and just talk to where it's annoying. Idk how to find that for other people. Usually I'm more interested in talking to people than I seem (I do have some sort of social interaction quota that makes me feel satisfied and not lonely) but I usually wait for people to talk to me because I don't want to risk seeming awkward or weird

>>18714112
It's not that I think siblings fucking is less degenerate than cousins. It's more that I personally could never pretend my guy was my cousin, because I see cousins sexually interested in me as creepy as fuck. I can't separate my creeper cousin from that, so the fetish has forever been ruined. I've also never had a brother, and if I did have a brother I probably wouldn't have the sibling fetish either, because then I would know how gross it would be to even pretend to feel that way about a sibling. So sibling incest remains a hot, emotionally safe fetish
>>
>>18714112
Is this a cousin once or twice removed? Or are we talking about the child of one your parent's siblings?
>>
>>18713908
*within marriage
>>
>>18714120
Eh, all things considered people say they want a kinky gf, and then they get one that watches bestiality porn and realize maybe a vanilla gf isn't so bad

>>18714122
It's just easier to interact with someone as you get to know them, outside and inside the bedroom. I'd say his confidence probably increased the most after he got me to cum. Still the only guy who's ever managed to do that so I got real fuckin lucky

>>18714129
On one hand, marriage seems like a pointless ritual where you spend a bunch of money. I feel like marriage doesn't make your relationship closer. We also have zero intention of ever having kids. But then there's the whole tax benefits thing and some other practical benefits, and both of our families would be very happy to see us married, and I do appreciate the symbolism of it. But is the symbolism really worth thousands of dollars? I guess I'll have to figure that out!
>>
>>18714141
I think one of the biggest turn ins would be to find out my gf had the kinkiest of kinky fetishes, of course this would only apply if your gf is outwardly "normal".

Maybe it has something to do with being able to deeply connect with finally finding someone who has a mind at least equally twisted as mine.
>>
If a guy wants to watch a movie with just me and him at his place, should I like, expect him to be trying to make a move on me? We're just friends
>>
>>18714150
Okay yeah, I could see the appeal of that. My boyfriend's pretty vanilla (his weirdest is where I fill up my pussy with water so I can squirt it in his face or so he can fuck it out of me) which can be frustrating at times. I've been dying to dress up as a cute werewolf for Halloween so we can do some quality pet play, but when I (secretly seriously) jokingly suggested I could howl when I cum, he was basically like "haha that'd be a bit much". So sometimes it's eh, but other times it's really nice only having to deal with appeasing one beast's weird sexual cravings instead of two
>>
>>18714141
What was the thing you thought it's a weird?
>>
>>18714160
No. Any guy who does that is an incorrigible degenerate and should be avoided. Ask around, see if he's known as a womanizer.
>>
>>18714097
Just be honest?
"Ya I enjoyed last night (assuming you actually did enjoy the rest of the evening) but I don't appreciate being a tag along to your fuckdate just so I can sleep on his sofa. I am supposed to be your friend, not your loyal Labrador."

Of course if it turns out they didn't do anything then you run the risk of coming across as a tad whiney with something like that. On the other hands what are honestly the odds of them not having done something? I have never heard of a guy who just broke up with a girlfriend who then got another girl into his room the next day, only for them to then have a kindergarten style sleepover. Besides that, even if she DIDN'T do anything, she still know what it would have looked like to you, and apparently she didn't fucking care.

She didn't care about not being true to the whole "no vapid sex" thing as you put it.
She didn't care about where or how you would be sleeping that evening.
She didn't care about how you might feel about her sleeping with another guy after SHE invited you.

You either tell her firmly you won't be accepting this shit anymore, or you drop her like her brick. The only other option is to accept your fate as a doormat, because that is what your fate will be if you simply accept this.

Just my 2cts anyway, no idea how others might think.
>>
>>18714168
He hasn't really done all that much that was weird. One time he sent me a video of him jerking off for me while being especially noisy cuz that's one of my things. And one time he said "fuck fuck" really fast, and it was hilarious to me then and it's hilarious to me now. It didn't ruin the video but it does crack me up.

But I mean I'm the one with a million fetishes, I would love for him to specifically try and do shit to weird me out. As long as he's not shitting on me or drawing blood on purpose, I'll probably be able to roll with it. So basically, don't be so scared that you'll do something weird. Worst case scenario, it won't specifically turn her on, but it also won't ruin the mood
>>
File: 1357987530799.jpg (4KB, 171x211px) Image search: [Google]
1357987530799.jpg
4KB, 171x211px
>>18714172
>>
>>18714161
>howling as you cum is weird
>filling up pussy with water to either fuck it our or drench face in is normal
You girl are living in fucking bizarre world, first it is brother fucking over cousin fucking, now it is this.

I mean, I am into some weird shit, but having a girl unload a pussy that was filled with water onto my face is just too oddly fucking specific. The sort of specific where it stops being sexual and starts getting weird.

>take the dildo, put your earwax on it, then slowly caress my armpit with the ear waxed dildo while holding it in your mouth.

I mean, wolves and howling are pretty fucking vanilla in my books.
>>
>>18714097
>know woman had casual sex in past
>date her anyway
>she ends up casually fucking someone else
What did you expect? This is why you don't involve yourself with the Eternal Roast.
>>
>>18714204
It started off as him being super into squirting. I mean I'd love to just straight up squirt in his face, but I'm not much of a squirter. So to console him, I showed him the neat water trick I learned, and his boner said it was a good substitute
>>
Girls: if a guy you know only a bit shaved all his facial hair, would you find it hard to recognize him?
Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I usually sit next to a girl I like in class (haven't said anything), and today, she sat somewhere else. The only difference is that I shaved my thick sideburns, so I look quite different from behind.

Is it more likely she is avoiding me or just didn't know I was there?
>>
How real is the friend zone? Is it true if you haven't slept with a girl in 2 weeks she's not interested? I have this weird thing going on with a kinda cute shy girl where she's always dropping signs like being weird and hitting me for no reason (trying to feel my muscles?) but it's impossible to get her to meet up with me outside school. I don't want to look like a beta by believing in something that's not there so I'm distancing myself, I get that might make me beta but you know what fuck you the rules are too complicated now.
>>
>>18712388
How the fuck do you flirt with women? It's so easy to have a conversation but getting it to turn even remotely sexual and I'm clueless. I rely on my body to get me laid mostly, but I'd like to have better communication skills>>18712391
>>
This girl in class today kept looking at me and basically full on stared at me as she walked out of the room during the break in the lecture. When it ended, I look down at the front of the room, and sure enough she's looking straight up at me. I remember her from previous classes, and not gonna lie she's done the same thing in almost all of them.

She sat in front of me during my chem class like 2 or 3 semesters ago and kept turning around and "cracking her back". Except it was near constantly, I doubt she had to crack it that much nor would she make eye contact with me every time. My friend who was sitting next to me commented on it and was like, "I think she likes you."

In one of my other classes I remember I'd always catch her glancing in my direction, and at one point I think she tried to talk to me or something before class started in the past? I remember it being really fucking weird. Took the open seat on the bench next to me, the only other person around, and was saying something out loud that seemed like it was to bait me into asking her a question.

It's just weird, am I overthinking it? I mean she's hot so I gotta be overthinking it. The only good thing I got going is that I have a strong jawline, other than that I'm skinny as fuck and don't work out.
>>
>>18714256
Ask her out, my dude. The only reason to stare that much is either if you like someone, or if you're gawking at some horrible deformity.

Good luck!
>>
>>18714253
>Is it true if you haven't slept with a girl in 2 weeks she's not interested?

This is the most autistic thing I've ever fucking read holy shit

Stop being a pussy and ask her out if you're interested, not "Hey lets meet up outside of school".

How about, "Hey, you wanna go out sometime? Maybe get a coffee after class or grab lunch together?"
>>
>>18714181
Well I wasn't planning on accepting it, just can't decide if I should simply drop or confront and continue putting time in the relationship.

>>18714207
Thing is, I am not free from guilt on that front either. I have had casual sex often enough myself. Although I have never invited a friend along to be the third wheel, nor would I be so inconsiderate to let them hang just so I could have my fix of sex. Christ I wouldn't even do that if it was a guy who invited himself along and was cockblocking me.

It is just that we got along so well and connected at a level that I thought we could have something more than just casual sex, something deeper altogether. Guess I was wrong and when I proved to not be an easy lay she went with the first guy that was.

Overal I am just disappointed. I wasn't even putting her on a pedestal with impossible to keep to standards. Eh, what she did just stains the relationship we had. Like AI said, we weren't dating, but you wouldn't treat a regular friend the way she treated me either.

Also a tad annoyed at myself for letting it happen, because the thing is, as a friend (or boyfriend for that matter) I am as loyal as a Labrador as the other anon put it. I will be there for you whenever/wherever/whatever. Just don't fucking abuse that, because push me far enough, and it isn't you burning bridges with me, it is me nuking those bridges of the face of the earth for you. But she did exactly that, abuse it.

I usually do anything to avoid getting ticked of or confrontational because of this; you lose me, you lose me for good, I can't do the whole "forgive and forget" thing, simply don't know how.
As such I am finding this rather hard, can't just let it slide, but the moment I get even remotely angry over it I know myself wel enough to know that it will be beyond repair, even as a regular friendship.

I short I just don't see a way forward that isn't stained by what she pulled.
>>
>>18714261
It just doesn't feel like that for me, this girl is legitimately incredibly fucking attractive and I have major doubts she'd ever be interested in me.

Should I just sit near/next to her next class and see her reaction or if she tries to talk to me? Feel like that's a pretty easy way to gauge her interest before I look like an autist asking this girl out.

Not to mention I'm honestly tired of girl drama and shit like that at this point in college. I chased a girl for the first year who rejected me, spent another year being too much of a pussy to talk to this one really cute girl, it's just tiring man. If I start to even think she likes me I'm gonna go into the same fuckin cycle again.
>>
>>18714265
Oh, if it is of any interest, I am 27, she is 30, so to add insult to injury I also thought it was a bit immature. It is the kind of skit I would expect a highschool girl to pull on some guy simply to spite him for whatever reason.
>>
>>18714278
You don't look abnormally hideous, so her liking you is the most likely answer.

>Feel like that's a pretty easy way to gauge her interest before I look like an autist asking this girl out.
I'm a bit of an autist, too. You could do that, but be careful in projecting your mindset. If she's looking at you, don't read into it, just act. You may think that sitting near her shows your interest in finding out her feelings, but from her point of view, if you don't say anything, it could tell her that you're not interested. Just ask her out!

>it's just tiring man. If I start to even think she likes me I'm gonna go into the same fuckin cycle again.
I know your pain. I hate the uncertainty that comes with this sort of thing. But you have to act on this opportunity, trust me. If only to avoid giving yourself an ulcer. You need closure.
>>
>>18714265
>>18714283
You may have been able to change yourself away from that lifestyle (I'll reserve my judgement for another time), but the likelihood of both partners being able to is very low.
>In short I just don't see a way forward that isn't stained by what she pulled.
That's because there isn't a way forward. She showed her true colors, and you would do well to break it off.
>>
>>18714290
I mean I know what you're saying with the "just ask her out" stuff because that's honestly the advice I'd give too, but it just doesn't feel like that's a logical step here.

Seeing her looking at me in class - > "Wanna grab coffee?" just feels like wayyy too much of a leap.

I actually was thinking I'd sit near her to see if she talked to me or stayed silent, and if she stayed silent I'd just talk to her and her for her number or some shit to keep in touch. It's a small class anyway and we're encouraged to do so, so why the fuck not, right?
>>
>>18714302
I mean, you start a few conversations before just to get used to each other, but it's kind of clear that she's interested.
>>
I'm 32 and just broke up with my fiance. God, is life over for me? Can I find someone else at this age? fwiw, a lot of people are surprised to hear I am the age that I am.. usually guess me to be 23-28.
>>
>>18714301
You know what the dumbest thing is? Rationally speaking I know you are right, but part of me just wants to send her an angry text demanding some sort of explanation in the hope she'll just say nothing happened and she just fell asleep. Christ even if it were just a lie it would at least show that at some level she is being considerate of me. I would in fact be very much tempted to just believe her.
I really got more invested in her than I realized up until last night. Fuck.
>>
>>18714078
The wrestling one sounds hot as fuck. Guy
>>
>>18714263
Ok I'm totally willing to accept this, but I thought that explicitly asking girls out was autistic. Everyone has told me that you sort of just become a relationship by hanging out and fooling around. Can a femanon confirm or deny?
>>
>>18714317
Well this >>18714097 is me at age 27 (quite nearly 28) so I'd say you are doing better than I am. Whenever I have dated past the age of 25ish, at some point I will usually get the question "what was your longest relationship", I have never not gotten disappointed looks at my answer of "about 3 months". So ya, you have shown yourself capable of maintaining a steady long term relationship, in my experience that is a pro not a con.
>>
>>18714317
I'm 24, I have a huge crush on a guy your age and would absolutely date him if he asked me out.
>>
>>18714352
Why not ax him out yourself?
>>
>>18714367
Because I know he doesn't appreciate girls who are too forward or take the initiative.
>>
>>18714322
Alright, so I sent her a text in the spirit of "don't invite me along just for me to sleep on the couch of the guy you are getting it on with", to which I get the reply "What do you mean? We're just friends, why would you fucking care?".

Honeslty, un fucking believable, like talking to a different person from the one I have been talking to over the last weeks. Plain fucking rude. It is like I have getting to know a very pretty seashell, only to now find out the creature inside was dead all along.
>>
>>18714304
I just have a hard time believing that I guess

It just doesn't click for me, she's like a full on normie from what I can tell
>>
>>18713430
So long as you make it clear to the woman you're experimenting with that, that's what you're doing.

It is horrible thinking you're in a relationship and SURPRISE she was a bored straight girl all along. And you were nothing more than a 30 day free trial for bisexuality.
>>
>>18714373
>It just doesn't click for me, she's like a full on normie from what I can tell
99% of women are. What matters here is if you can see yourself in a relationship with her. Because you have a chance at it.

Your call.
>>
>>18714382
Adolf, I'm pleasantly surprised with your posts today.
It's like you are not only a raging nazi but you can also be helpful.
>>
>>18714382
Is this really him or an imposter? This is the only decent advice I've ever seen from this guy.
>>
>>18714389
>but you can also be helpful
That's what I'm here for, lad.
>>18714394
Nah, it's still me. You may have been seeing trolls saying stupid shit. I have hardline beliefs, to be sure, but I can still give advice outside of them; I used to be quite the normie, so I can relate.
>>
>>18714400
>>18714394
Maybe I could start using a trip, but that's just irritating to see, much more so than a simple name. I don't want to be "that guy".

Posting just to introduce it, in case any impostors show up.
>>
>>18714400
I've seen how anti female your advice can get, not sure helpfulness is the same coming from someone helpless.
>>
>>18714411
>anti-female
How so? I doubt anyone wants us to shit up another thread with talk about the importance (or lack thereof) of virginity. But I've never claimed to hate women. I do hate immorality, and I tend to talk about women both because of my own bias--being male--and because this site talks about them more often than the other way around.

I can rage just as hard against the PUA lifestyle, but it doesn't come up as much.
>>
>>18714097
Would this count as getting cucked? Or would she have had to had sex in front of this poor anon?

On a more serious note, manners maketh man, no reason or point in being excessively rude or angry, nothing good will come of that, in all likelihood she'll just be angry and rude back. Simply politely but firmly inform her that you were "displeased" with the treatment you received and won't be accepting it in the future.

If she tells you nothing happened between him and her, you can then inform her that that is beside the point and that you simply do not appreciate being dumped on a couch like a stray dog.

If on the other hand she tells you something along the lines of it not being your business or to not be jealous, you can then still inform her that that is beside the point and that you simply do not appreciate being dumped on a couch like a stray dog.

Assuming you are telling the truth, and I see no reason to believe otherwise, she was completely in the wrong in this interaction with you (whether or not she actually slept with the guy is really moot with regard to that). You simply need to make her realize that without being a condescending prick or a rude asshole. Don't be dissuaded by any excuses she might offer, nor let her goad you into a shitflinging argument if she attempts to. The truth is quite simple, she invited you and more or less forgot about you the moment she headed for bed, whether for sex or sleep, leaving you in shitty sleeping conditions. Absolutely no reason why you should simply roll over and accept that treatment.
As I said though, no need to be rude though. For all you know she refused his final advances or even simply fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow and (wrongfully) assumed her further treatment of you was acceptable. If that is what happened, however unlikely you might believe it to be, then being rude out of the gate will end in disaster, whereas remaining polite would have mended a simple misunderstanding.
>>
>>18714418
Right but, without going and finding examples of your earlier advisements, it's easy to tell your idea of morality is all about men and women not having sex with too many people so they can be more pure for each other when, so at best you're not about morality you're about being a antiquated contradiction to the times. Morality is a flawed concept anyway, read gullivers travels.
>>
>>18714423
Writing this so early in the morning seemingly caused an excessive use of the word simple/simply :^)
>>
>>18714427
So it's not anti-woman, which is my point.
>you're about being a antiquated contradiction to the times.
So be it.
>Morality is a flawed concept anyway
A discussion for another time, perhaps.
>>
>>18714418
>PUA
>lifestyle
Massive misconception, it is a con industry. Sort of like the self help industry, but then tailored specifically to young adult males who are unsuccessful with women and generally very low on confidence, i.e. an extremely vulnerable demographic that is easy to exploit and will rarely have the guts/know how/support network to come after you should he finally find out paying you several hundreds if not grands is going to do fuck all for his success with women.
>>
>>18714382

I'd like to. I think.

It's funny because she's actually friends with the girl I was too much of a pussy to talk to last semester.

I'll probably just talk to her and see where that leads next week.

By the way, what I meant by it not clicking is that I literally would not be able to grasp my head around the fact of this girl being attracted to me. Like, I think I'm decent looking, but I'm nowhere near in shape at all. The only other thing I've been told that I have going for me is that girls apparently all think I'm chill, no idea why.
>>
File: 1496210670940.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1496210670940.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>18714427
>it's easy to tell your idea of morality is all about men and women not having sex with too many people so they can be more pure for each other when

How on earth is that anti woman? I could at least get that perspective if he had different standards for men, but the guy is anti casual sex regardless of gender. I don't even agree with his advice most of the time it seems, but I try to keep my criticisms valid.
>>
>>18714434
Okay, well morality actually creates a dystopia, just like every ideology does. I typed a lot of shit out but you're right not the time.
>>
>>18714439
Well, yeah. What I want to get across is that there are plenty of male behaviors I don't like. One of them being viewing women as holes and nothing else, which I think is absolutely tragic.
>>
>>18714445
I said without even referring to his actual posts you can infer that from him. His actual posts go beyond slut shaming.
>>
Something finally snapped in me.
I am treating basically every human interaction, especially flirting and interactions in town with people I do not know, as a game.
I am literally just saying and doing things and seeing if the outcome matches my prediction. I have no inhibition, and to an extent no shame.

I'll think to myself, "I reckon if I grab that girls hand and introduce myself she'll tell me to fuck off" and I'll just go up and do it to see if I am right.

I'll try to manipulate people, I'll set some silly goal like meeting a person at a certain location at a certain time, usually unreasonable or odd shit, like coming to the shops with me to help me decide what to cook for dinner and then getting them to join me for said dinner. Then I'll see what it takes to get the person in question to comply, slowly probing my way through a maze of the various options of things I could say, ask, or reply with, trying to select those that will net me what I want.

Thing is, the person no longer interests me, not really, it is about being right with my predictions, and if I am wrong finding out why I was wrong.

I am aware this is (borderline) sociopathy, my question is to women here, women who do the same to men. How would you feel if you came across someone who did the same? To me it would be the most interesting interaction I could have, a girl doing to me what I am doing to her.
>>
File: 1502426841951.jpg (22KB, 624x463px) Image search: [Google]
1502426841951.jpg
22KB, 624x463px
I'm a guy (22) and I'm in love with my lesbian friend (19.) We're in college together and hangout pretty frequently. Usually its just the two of us, just on my couch watching shit on youtube or just talking. I've brought my feelings up with her a couple of times, she seemed flustered but understanding. She told me that it will never happen between us, and I took it in stride and continued things as they were.
Now just yesterday, I had to help my best friend from middle school go into rehab, seeing him so close to death, begging me to help him fucking tore me up inside. I spent the day with him, and when he was ready to go, I brought him in with his parents. I hung out with my lesbian friend later that night, we did some drugs and had fun around town. We go to the local bar where my old townie friends work. They start to belittle my friend for going into rehab, and maybe it was the drugs but I just fucking snapped and laid into them as best I could, telling them what worthless pieces of shit they are, and how my friend is at least trying to get better rather than being someone content to let his vices run his life.
The reason I bring all this up is because when me and my lesbian friend got back to my place she told me standing to those guys was the sexiest thing she's ever seen. But I'm a mess at this point, tears are running down my face as I think about the day, and my friend comes over to the couch and starts hugging me, telling me in a flustered way how great I am and how she wants to be like me. A little while later after just hugging and talking, I walk her home.
I'm flat out autistic when it comes to girls, so my question is, is this just normal feminine behavior when comforting a friend, or is she actually falling for me? The time we spend together just feels so intimate that I can't help but feel like there's something there. Even if she is a lesbian, I could be the exception to the rule right?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 619x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 619x620px
>>18714466
>just when you nearly convinced yourself this place might contain normal people
>>
>>18714473
Lmao
>>
>>18714470
Just continue doing what you are doing? Would strike me as if forcing that shit isn't going to do much good.
Then again this is coming from a guy who is so autistic that revealing his feelings for the girl he likes isn't a option in fear of wrecking the already existing normal friendship.
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>18714238
pls help me answer this
>>
>>18714476
yeah, I'd feel like a fucking sleaze anyway if I said "either have sex with me ore we can't be friends." I just love this girl so damn much that I can't even imagine being with anyone else right now.
>>
>>18714482
Neither, you are overthinking things. There are so many reasons why she may have decided to sit somewhere else. You cutting of your sideburns is somewhere very near the bottom of that long list of reasons.
>>
File: 1tajvp.jpg (50KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1tajvp.jpg
50KB, 1127x685px
>>18714490
o-okay, thanks
>>
>>18714492
Sorta reminds me of a time I got on a train, then a girl got on and sat next to me. After less than 5 minutes she got up and moved over 2 seats. I spent 2 hours wondering to myself wtf it was I did. Did I smell funny? Was something wrong with my clothing? Did I move in some odd way? Did I give of a "massive autist" vibe? Then as I get of at my station I walk past where she is sitting and see she is charging her phone. Each carriage only has two sets of seats with a power outlet, she had simply moved up so she could use one, as the seats I was sitting at did not have one.
>>
Most women, especially with people they are close too, are physically affectionate. Don't read too much into that. Standing up to those guys may have been sexy to her but not necessarily making YOU sexy to her. She clearly cares about and admire aspects of you but don't walk into this as some kind of change in her position.

Hold the course.
>>
>>18714510
Meant for
>>18714470
>>
>>18714510
this makes sense, there's really not much else I would do. It's just that even having the desire to sleep with her in the back of my mind makes me feel like I'm betraying her somehow.
>>
File: 1479369213839.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1479369213839.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>18714485
>>18714513
but goddamn, do I want to sleep with her
>>
>>18714514
>she says there is no way
>I better ask adv/
>>
>>18714523
well, shit you can't blame me for trying right?
>>
>>18712488
>I don't really get it. He seemed super interested and romantic.

We do that because for most of us that is the only way we know to get a girl's attention long and strong enough to get her in bed.
>>
Girls, How do you do foreplay to your partner?
>>
>>18714254
You tease them and you touch them. If they like you they will tease and touch you back.
>>
Ladies,

I have been texting and flirting with a girl "girl 1" for a while now, but in the mean time I actually met another girl, "girl 2". I ended up developing feelings for girl 2 and started a relationship with her, so obviously I want to stop flirting with girl 1, how do I tell girl 1 this? Or do I just cut contact? I've never been in this situation before
>>
>>18714902
You don't, you start an affair.
>>
>>18714916
I dont want to start an affair, I've not even become mutually exclusive with girl 2 yet, I just no longer have any interest in girl 1 and want it let her down gently but have no idea how
>>
Is it very important for a guy to have interesting hobbies? My hobbies are drawing, writing, making indie games, etc. But I lost most of my old stuff and I'm stuck in a phase where I never finish anything, and I don't really have anything that I consider worth it to show others.
>>
Guys, how would you feel about hair around the nipples of a woman?
>>
>>18714975
Are we talking about peach fuzz that's hard to spot or long, dark curly hairs?
>>
>>18714975
Well it doesn't sound like it should be too hard to shave that.
>>
>>18713479
>One of my female friends said she can't believe I've gone my entire 20s without one
Welcome aboard anon.
>>
>>18714978
Let's assume both.
>>18714979
>shaving around nipples
>>
>>18714990
Long, dark hairs are a no. If you don't want to shave then use a pair of scissors to trim them down.
>>
>>18714975
If we go that far that i can ogle your boobs from such short distance to notice hairs around your nipples, all my blood will be in my pants and at that point i cant care anyway.

>>18714967
You need to ask girls on dates dummy. Your hobbies are secondary.

>>18714902
All girls in your situation will keep the boy 2 as backup. Do the same.
>>
File: 1505102379341[1].jpg (214KB, 922x578px) Image search: [Google]
1505102379341[1].jpg
214KB, 922x578px
NECK gains or biceps?
>>
>Girls
What kind of gestures you make to let a a guy know that you're being extra nice for him?
>>
>>18714975
I have it. Girls, What do you think of this??
>>
File: r7z7g7o.jpg (62KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
r7z7g7o.jpg
62KB, 600x453px
Do women really care about dick size? Anyone you ask irl says it's a meme but I always feel like it's a conspiracy so that men don't commit mass suicide
>>
>>18715041
Big dicks are hot but it's not a dealbreaker. You've been damaged by porn if you think anyone is going to care that you're average or a little bit smaller. Hung is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>18715044
>big dick are hot
Until you find out your pussy literally hurts every time it goes in and or when you find you can not do certain positions at all because your vagina isnt magical black hole.
>>
>>18715055
>sleeping with mongs who have no idea what to do and just jackhammer you
>>
>>18715041
Anything longer than 5' is wasted length.
>>
File: 1504886811354.jpg (94KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504886811354.jpg
94KB, 1440x900px
>>18713660
pls gib answer
>>
>>18713660
Don't get passive and don't turn into a doormat. She will lose interest if she feels like she's in charge and can walk all over you.
>>
>>18713660
>>18715067
Relationships are fun only first few ~months when everything is new, fun and sex is plenriful. Then you get used to each other and it turns out as your second job. That is why clever people choose long term partners not based on their looks or chemistry only, but on shared ideas and long term life goals.
>>
Girls...
What job do you see as attractive?
>>
>>18715087
Chad
>>
>>18715091
No job and live on his daddy's money?
>>
>Guys
What do you thing of girls with sharp tongue / forceful personality?
>>
>>18715126
Don't mind it as long as you don't come off as bitchy and/or nagging.
>>
>>18715135
What if she was the one who "wear the pants" in the relationship?
>>
>>18715126
Done in a playful likeable way, very fun. Done in a bitchy "I always get what I want" way a complete turnoff. Put simply, why would I want to invest time in bringing someone into my life who is going to give me a treatment I can get for free and without time investment from most randoms I meet on the streets of NY?
>>
>>18715145
Can't give you an unbiased answer because I'd never find myself in a relationship like that. Maybe more submissive guys like it.
>>
Is there a point in existing if one is at best of times a 5/10 and if one knows for a fact that women rate 5/10 to 3/10 and if one knows for a fact that looks are deciding factor in choosing a mate for 99% of women
>>
>>18715240
Everyone dies in the end
Everyone get old
Seriously anon, if you want a r8 go to /soc/ with a decent pic of yourself.

Why is sex/gf important for you? For me it's means i have a little extra bit of socila capital, but it's not a dealbreaker - i've got other stuff to focus on, and i hope you do too
>>
>>18715246
Because the only point to existence at the end of the day is if you get your dick wet. I'm done with school and I am financially well off.
>lol you must have something to look forward to :^) lol just travel to places!
What if I look forward to having a family?
>>
File: 1502876162388.jpg (141KB, 880x630px) Image search: [Google]
1502876162388.jpg
141KB, 880x630px
Ladies
When you're dating a guy, how long does it usually take you to get comfortable with him to the point of holding hands, kissing, and doing cutesy couple shit?

The girl I've been dating said that it'd take another six months before she would do any of that stuff, so I left the relationship.
>>
>>18715282
Well sure you can take it that way for sure.
But why are you here instead of going and and meeting people?
Assuming you're a 5/10, then learn to maximise your looks, get /fit/ and /fa/, and just do that.

Remember that the male animals have to be the ones who looks/act good in order to attract the boring looking (and acting) mates
>>
NEW
E
W
>>18715293
>>18715293
>>
>>18715301
>haha man just talk to peeps ;-P do things, it's easy bro!
I talk daily to maybe 20-100 people anywhere from 5 minutes to one hour because of my job. I do not lack in intelligence, not in earnings or fashion sense (it's fucking required if I were to continue in my present job), I do downhill bicycling which keeps me fit and I am not a socially incapable autist. Thus, it must be my face.
>>
>>18715355
Sounds like it's you're attitude
>2 anons who look the same
>1 goes into every social situation knowing he's average but accepts it
>The other goes in hating himself, is "aware" that's he's not worth much in reality
Which one is going to have a better time?
>>
File: 1504085070959.png (401KB, 720x672px) Image search: [Google]
1504085070959.png
401KB, 720x672px
Can a guy and girl be friends without one of them secretly wanting to sex the other? Should I assume that every male/female relationship is actually just one sided love?
>>
>>18715413
No.
Yes.
>>
>>18715527
But I'm in a friendship like that, where I'm definitely not attracted to her, and she's said the same thing. Why can't that be possible for others?
>>
>>18715597
>not attracted to her
Buy a wine and then lock yourself with her in one room and get drunken. If you two dont end up fucking like rabbits after while, atleast one of you is gay.
>>
>>18715607
Some of you people have such a ridiculous view of the world.
>>
>>18715633
Well, if you know the answer already, why are you asking us in the first place? Or do you want to hear she secretly loves you? What is your hidden motive?
>>
>>18715654
I was hoping I'd get a more nuanced answer. I just know neither of us are attracted to each other, and I have other friendships which feel the same. I just get annoyed that all this bullshit about relationships I read online never seems to match up with reality.
>>
>>18715690
If you are here for confirmation bias only, you just have to tell from start. Yes you are right. Can confirm.
>>
>>18715716
So you can only do two things, give short answers with no backing argument, and you can squabble on the internet. Great talking to you.
>>
>>18715728
But anon, if anybody should be typing novel about your "friendship" with her, it is you, not me. It is obvious you have some self doubt and it is so strong you went here and started insulting random anons from poor communication skills.

So again, why do you ask? Are you ready to accept you would want more with her? I bet she is sexy and you think about her at night when you touch yourself. Why do you ask? Or do you lie to yourself as well?
>>
>>18714997
I really can't, its just not my nature, it feels wrong to me so I don't do it.
>>
>>18715847
For somebody who wanted to have a chat you are awfully secretive. You cant do what?
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.